..FrozenHeart.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Now may be mishti will try to find out actual reason no more farak parta nai parta please

Nannu and meanakshi scene aur sunao humari traf se 

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail

Goodmorning lovlies😃

Thanks suta and diyu for the thread and the Live update🤗

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ..FrozenHeart..

Now may be mishti will try to find out actual reason no more farak parta nai parta please

Nannu and meanakshi scene aur sunao humari traf se 

really nannu ne sunaya meenu ko😈

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Good morning everyone. 

Have a wonderful day ahead.. 🤗

preeti200 thumbnail

Kuhu agayi apni aukad pe🤬

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Nannu was amazing today...he is trying to show mirrors to bb...and this bb I will definitely kill her one day...doesn't she have any shame to call herself as Abir's mom...I don't believe...can't she see Abir suffering becoz of her...she is such a disgrace to mothers...even if it is reel..

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

really nannu ne sunaya meenu ko😈

Yes pura dho dhala on control and learning 😈

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

mishti is till in tent... she shouts happy birthday mishti... abir har gaya tumhare saare jhoot pagde gaye abir rajvansh... i know your eyes still yearns to look at me, your hands want to hold mine and your heart is beating only for me even today... but why did you leave me why did you step back, why did you break my heart... 😭 

abir in room self talk... you broke it naa, i built fake walls all this months so no one can come near him.. but you broke is as you came back... while are you so violent, you said you will become strong n you have proved it now but mai bahut kamzoor ho mishti.... he has the mishti earring 1.0... 

mishti i'm not the abir you loved... you thought abir can handle any situation, he cant do any mistake.... but i've made a mistake a big mistake... tumse alag hona bahut badi galti hai meri life ki... tumhari jaane ki baat mai bigadi gaya mishti, jeena bhol gaya hu, sab kuch bhool gaya hu, bas tumhe nahi bhool paya... i wear chashma n say everything is awesome with a smile... but nothing is awesome mishti... 

sorry mishti i couldnt fulfill any of my promise.. i had to choose between you n kunal again n i chose kunal... if only i would've said you everything, if only i would says how much i.. stops there hearing kunals call... 

abir you are a big brother... you have to be strong.. you have to be strong.. 

mishti in tent... i wont fall weak and wont let you fall weak abir.. hamari love story adhuri nahi rahegi abir.. 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wow! What an episode!!

If I may say... "Everything was/is Awesome!!"

Superb execution, dialogues, editing, direction and acting!! Wow Wow!!

And Shaheer! Take a bow man! YOU.ARE.BRILLIANT!!

Image result for despicable me gif

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago

Waise i think meenu would be definitely doing something for Abir now her dialogue mujhe hi madad karni hogi mishti ko bhulane me 🤪 i hope Abir iska ache se jawaab de no subtle full brutal answer chahiye😛