Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Thank you for sharing dear..🤗

They have stolen my tagline n changed it..😆

I wrote this in one of my post that Yogi would be in dilemma after Pakya mombatti’s pakka vaada to his nalayak 😆 n maukaparast dost.

N the tagline would be 

Kya chunega Yogi?

parivaar yaa pyaar?? 😆

They changed parivaar to farz..😆

Not fair..😆

At the End  Yogi will choose to listen to his heart..❤️
n his heart is captured by Pari..🥰

So endgame would be YaRi 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Nalaayak dost😆 

I think when Pakya tells about fixing rishta, all will be in shock and won't tell anything. Later Bro gang might start planning how to stop wedding. But again, wise thing would be to tell Dadaji. He has the final say. Panauti's anger or drama might get Kusum on Pakya's side. Probably Seema might talk to Kusum as well. Apologise. Let's see. 

Dadaji’s solution would be bhag jao. 😆

Coz Kusum will be mad on Panauti. Pakya made promise to Shiv. 

Emotions running high. Dadaji won’t want to confront anyone. Isse behtar.. Pari tu Yogi ko bhaga le. That’s my prediction!

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Dadaji’s solution would be bhag jao. 😆

Coz Kusum will be mad on Panauti. Pakya made promise to Shiv. 

Emotions running high. Dadaji won’t want to confront anyone. Isse behtar.. Pari tu Yogi ko bhaga le. That’s my prediction!

May be YoRi do elope and get married. But imagine the drama after? As much as Sharmas are selfish, Gunjan/any girl doesn't deserve to be left on the mandap alone. That would be unethical to the core. So I hope there is a back up plan to manage Sharmas if elopement is the plan. Don't want it happening when Gunjan is waiting for Yogi. Get married before the D day.

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

May be YoRi do elope and get married. But imagine the drama after? As much as Sharmas are selfish, Gunjan/any girl doesn't deserve to be left on the mandap alone. That would be unethical to the core. So I hope there is a back up plan to manage Sharmas if elopement is the plan. Don't want it happening when Gunjan is waiting for Yogi. Get married before the D day.

same here.. Even if I don't like her.. I still don't want her to suffer the humiliation like this again.. Even during yori and gunjan first wedding.. She was waiting for yogi ... Anyway I hope she get her brain back at last moment... And decide to free yogi from promise

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Yori eloping will give more drama for CV's to show. They can show Pakya & kusum to be angry.. who knows may be even throw Yori out of the house in anger temporarily, there could be a revenge angle from Shiv's side - yeah these are typical ITV ka fundde but for drama anything is possible - just hope they don't go EK maiyya route 😂

In the promo Pakya seems to be more happy than Yogi to announce the marriage fix.. I thought he was trying to get his dil halka but yeh toh opposite nikla..

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: serious

Yori eloping will give more drama for CV's to show. They can show Pakya & kusum to be angry.. who knows may be even throw Yori out of the house in anger temporarily, there could be a revenge angle from Shiv's side - yeah these are typical ITV ka fundde but for drama anything is possible - just hope they don't go EK maiyya route 😂

In the promo Pakya seems to be more happy than Yogi to announce the marriage fix.. I thought he was trying to get his dil halka but yeh toh opposite nikla..

I am telling na... Pakya believes at heart that Yogi still loves Gunjan. Hence his making promise isnt completely for his friend but also for his son. 

serious thumbnail

I am telling na... Pakya believes at heart that Yogi still loves Gunjan. Hence his making promise isnt completely for his friend but also for his son. 

yeah.. despite Kusum's warning.. yeh Pakya kya dimaag tubelight se bhi kamzor hai 🤣

serious thumbnail

Shiv revenge angle = he gave permission for Chawdi bazaar waalon .. some permission they'd na... the reason for Pakya to visit Shiv in the 1st place.. he could revoke it or cause probs to Pakya family for the insult his family had to go through.. Apun will get popcorn ready if it goes that way .. anything better than Yojan shaadi 😈

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Shiv revenge angle = he gave permission for Chawdi bazaar waalon .. some permission they'd na... the reason for Pakya to visit Shiv in the 1st place.. he could revoke it or cause probs to Pakya family for the insult his family had to go through.. Apun will get popcorn ready if it goes that way .. anything better than Yojan shaadi 😈

True yaar anything better than yojan shaadi would be okay..

Even I can jhelofy Panauti and chauhaan also..😆
but a big no no for yojan shaadi..🤢

Meri taraf se yojan ke liya naa hai..🤣

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

yeah.. despite Kusum's warning.. yeh Pakya kya dimaag tubelight se bhi kamzor hai 🤣

Pakya tubelight nahi mombatti hai..

Coconut ki mombatti shiv ke crocodile tears dekh kar pighal gayi..😆

Even though Pakya is the head of the family, he get to know of all things at the last moment..

Bechare ki tubelight khaamakha late jalti hai..🤣

His tubelight would be jal jal ke bujhi,

N bujh bujh kar jalne wali..🤣

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago