Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

Guys watch today's episode.. It's okay type... Not that bad... 

Except pakya no one agree with this rishta... 

Precap ..🥺🥺

Yori in bengali wedding attire... 

Tomorrow Kabir and nisha get to know about yori

I feel Yogi ka dream sequence hoga yeh

Then he might dream Pakya gets an attack and jatke mei utega 

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Gosh dream sequence how beautiful would it be if it come true....Apart from eloping I can see anything right now for YaRi. Glad that rest of family is against Pakya's move but they will never go against him na. Only Yogi has the final movie in his hands! 

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

So Pakya is okay with no one agreeing? 

They have paused today with no one agreeing.

Now what I feel is...

1. Seema comes to talk to Kusum , cries her heart out seeking apology. Kusum will melt.

2. Panauti comes and yells, making Kusum giving out a strict decision that no matter what she will never ever consider Pari for Yogi so Panauti can leave peacefully to Kolkata. So from Kusum’s side it will b a no for Pari, irrespective of whether she will know about YoRi or not.

3. Yogi sees how hurt his mother is, and how Panauti belittles him. Considers him unfit for Pari and how he is ruining her life. He feels he can’t let his mother low by hurting her feelings, getting married to Pari when Kusum has confidently given a word that her son would never ever go for Pari.

4. Now Dada Dadi, ViRa, KaSha, all sit to manofy Yogi to elope with Pari. All this drama, Yogi says a yes to Gunjan , as it’s a no for YoRi indirectly from PaKu. .....possibly the precap is his dream wherein he sees Pakya getting an attack seeing YoRi in that attire. 

5. Sharmas r happy , but Gunjan gets to c YoRi on her marriage day and decides to unite them, freeing Pakya from his word. 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: allizzwell

If u can jhelofy Panauti and Chauhan, u r a genius🤣

Arey they are phir bhi jhelofy in the fast forward mode..🤣

But yojan .. no way not even in fast forward mode..🤢

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Arey they are phir bhi jhelofy in the fast forward mode..🤣

But yojan .. no way not even in fast forward mode..🤢

All these theories are giving me migraines...seriously cv's why why? 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

All these theories are giving me migraines...seriously cv's why why? 

Take a chill pill Rish.. dw.

I think makers got an extension for the show so they will show some drama in between but at the end true love will win..

So endgame is YaRi..❤️ with lots of drama and mirch masala..😆

Otherwise there is no meaning of Pari being Yogi’s voice if they go for other option.🤢

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

OOF.. Another 24 hours to go!! 

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: allizzwell

They have paused today with no one agreeing.

Now what I feel is...

1. Seema comes to talk to Kusum , cries her heart out seeking apology. Kusum will melt.

2. Panauti comes and yells, making Kusum giving out a strict decision that no matter what she will never ever consider Pari for Yogi so Panauti can leave peacefully to Kolkata. So from Kusum’s side it will b a no for Pari, irrespective of whether she will know about YoRi or not.

3. Yogi sees how hurt his mother is, and how Panauti belittles him. Considers him unfit for Pari and how he is ruining her life. He feels he can’t let his mother low by hurting her feelings, getting married to Pari when Kusum has confidently given a word that her son would never ever go for Pari.

4. Now Dada Dadi, ViRa, KaSha, all sit to manofy Yogi to elope with Pari. All this drama, Yogi says a yes to Gunjan , as it’s a no for YoRi indirectly from PaKu. .....possibly the precap is his dream wherein he sees Pakya getting an attack seeing YoRi in that attire. 

5. Sharmas r happy , but Gunjan gets to c YoRi on her marriage day and decides to unite them, freeing Pakya from his word. 

1. Seema probably might come after Panauti storm. So Kusum might find her more respectful. 

2. Panauti is the key here. She is going to create such a huge mess that Pakya would be forgotten. When is Khushi going to make an entry? 

3. I feel Yogi might get angry at Panauti and say he won't marry Pari and she can take her daughter with her?? I don't know. Pari has to leave for YoJan marriage. 

4. I feel there won't be elopment. I think Pakya or Kusum will know about YoRi. Talk to Gunjan and convince her at the end moment. 

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

again if someone has to convince Gunjan to take her decision means.. her character has been useless in the entire show, she's no better than a door mat. She can't take a decision on her own..

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

Guys watch today's episode.. It's okay type... Not that bad... 

Except pakya no one agree with this rishta... 

Precap ..🥺🥺

Yori in bengali wedding attire... 

Tomorrow Kabir and nisha get to know about yori

Chauhan scenes are 100 times better than Sharmas & he's a fine actor too.. Reminds me of the old movie villains.. Just a mean mean machine 😂

Sonyliv uploaded videos pretty late.. so watched the show late too.. Removed cable more than 4 months ago.. no one was watching cable anyways for over an year almost now.. me stuck to my lappy.. dad to his pc 😂