Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

tfs...Pari ko chunega..

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: braich_gal

tfs...Pari ko chunega..

don't know ...after seeing all yogi and gunjan wedding look..

But i have hope at end we will get yori wedding... 

after seeing promo I don't think coconut have any idea about yori.. He will get shocked at wedding when everyone will reveal that yori loves pari

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

The way Pakya says "Gunjan ke saath", he believes Yogi still loves Gunjan. No idea about Pari

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

The way Pakya says "Gunjan ke saath", he believes Yogi still loves Gunjan. No idea about Pari

mujshe lagata hai ki usse shaadi ke waqt pata chala gaya... Yogi pari se pyaar karata hai

braich_gal thumbnail

I believe endgame will be YaRi... There will be all these twist and turns now for trp sake..and yes Pakya definitely doesn't know about Yari yet.. At the moment of announcing he fixed the rishta. Only ViRa and SurBab knows about YaRi..and dada/dadi probably suspects only.. The balcony segment will happen after this and KaSha will know about YaRi.. And if you noticed.. Both younger generation were still all for Yari..and even Pari went to Yogi telling him something then getting shy.. And yogi seemed smug after that😆and then will be Panauti ki entry with whatever kaand she has planned..after that we have to wait and see what happens..i supposed based on all the shaadi preparation spoilers(from gunjan side)  maybe wedding preparation will happen but I think at d same time those in the know will do something to stop the wedding.. And I think the twist here will be Pakya choosing his son's happiness over his nalayak dost

Edited by braich_gal - 4 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail

After today's episode.. We will get clear image of sequence

I was going to skip today's episode.. But now I change my mind  ðŸ˜† 

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: braich_gal

I believe endgame will be YaRi... There will be all these twist and turns now for trp sake..and yes Pakya definitely doesn't know about Yari yet.. At the moment of announcing he fixed the rishta. Only ViRa and SurBab knows about YaRi..and dada/dadi probably suspects only.. The balcony segment will happen after this and KaSha will know about YaRi.. And if you noticed.. Both younger generation were still all for Yari..and even Pari went to Yogi telling him something then getting shy.. And yogi seemed smug after that😆and then will be Panauti ki entry with whatever kaand she has planned..after that we have to wait and see what happens..i supposed based on all the shaadi preparation spoilers(from gunjan side)  maybe wedding preparation will happen but I think at d same time those in the know will do something to stop the wedding.. And I think the twist here will be Pakya choosing his son's happiness over his nalayak dost

Nalaayak dost😆 

I think when Pakya tells about fixing rishta, all will be in shock and won't tell anything. Later Bro gang might start planning how to stop wedding. But again, wise thing would be to tell Dadaji. He has the final say. Panauti's anger or drama might get Kusum on Pakya's side. Probably Seema might talk to Kusum as well. Apologise. Let's see. 

braich_gal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

After today's episode.. We will get clear image of sequence

I was going to skip today's episode.. But now I change my mind  ðŸ˜† 

😆I know what you mean.. I tell myself that as well but still end up staying up late to watch 

braich_gal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Nalaayak dost😆 

I think when Pakya tells about fixing rishta, all will be in shock and won't tell anything. Later Bro gang might start planning how to stop wedding. But again, wise thing would be to tell Dadaji. He has the final say. Panauti's anger or drama might get Kusum on Pakya's side. Probably Seema might talk to Kusum as well. Apologise. Let's see. 

Agreed Panauti will cause problems for yari to get kusum's acceptance ..dadaji is Maha problem solver😆