dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Shiv and his selfishness

superiority complex 🤢

ek baar jhatka mila fir bhi😵

Shiv’s character is like the age old saying 

‘Rassi jal gayi par bal abhi gaya nahi..’

Like he lost almost everything , he destroyed Yogi’s life and give Srivastavas pain by canceling the shaadi, then fixed rishta with chauhans n now after getting a shock from them again he emotionally blackmail pakya n put him in a fix and go on with yojan. He knows that Yogi has moved on but to keep his head high he is adamant for yojan.

What else we can say now..😡

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Shiv’s character is like the age old saying 

‘Rassi jal gayi par bal abhi gaya nahi..’

Like he lost almost everything , he destroyed Yogi’s life and give Srivastavas pain by canceling the shaadi, then fixed rishta with chauhans n now after getting a shock from them again he emotionally blackmail pakya n put him in a fix and go on with yojan. He knows that Yogi has moved on but to keep his head high he is adamant for yojan.

What else we can say now..😡

Aaj Kusum ne bhi kaha

aap mom jaise hai

pighal hi jaate hai

main Sharma family ko kabhi maaf nahi karungi👏

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Aaj Kusum ne bhi kaha

aap mom jaise hai

pighal hi jaate hai

main Sharma family ko kabhi maaf nahi karungi👏

Kusum is absolutely right yaar.. 👏how can she just forget all pain sharmas have given to Srivastavas especially Yogi and forgive Sharmas..

Pakya being coconut Pakya got melted by shiv’s crocodile tears.

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Kusum is absolutely right yaar.. 👏how can she just forget all pain sharmas have given to Srivastavas especially Yogi and forgive Sharmas..

Pakya being coconut Pakya got melted by shiv’s crocodile tears.

I'm looking forward to see how Srivastavas will react to Pakya's move. I really hope that Kusum won't take back her last words to Seema. Regarding YaRi pretty sure the youngsters will support them also. 

Gosh Pakya....

Bone thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I am very sure  that yogi and pari will marry and yogi mother will support both yogi and pari. If  gunjan becomes villan it will be very interesting to watch atleast yogi mother will support both of them. I am happy with this development and I am very optimistic.

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Sharmas basically wants Gunjan to get married some how pehle bhi yogi ko isilye chuna bcoz he is just like gunjan.... Phir shiv went to chauhan then now again back to shrivastavs... 

And Gunjan is not confused, she just don't want to accept that yogi has moved on... 

Most importantly young  batch of shrivastavas will. Not accept yojan marriage and will try to get pakya know that somehow... And he will break the marriage by himself like shiv did... But I don't ant one more marriage break for Gunjan.... 

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

1 question. Is that the same saree kusum wanted to gift Pari? Or the saree which Yogi brought for Pari as a gift Which gunjan took it.😡

how can the saree from Yogi's house reach Gunjan ? Highly impossible unless CV's somehow make it possible.

May be Gunjan will take the gift of Pari's.. since both their dad's fixed their marriage & assume its her gift & Yogi will be smitten seeing her in his gift (for someone else) 😳 eeks.. that sounds so cringe-worthy 😏

Edited by serious - 4 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: serious

how can the saree from Yogi's house reach Gunjan ? Highly impossible unless CV's somehow make it possible.

May be Gunjan will take the gift of Pari's.. since both their dad's fixed their marriage & assume its her gift & Yogi will be smitten seeing her in his gift (for someone else) 😳 eeks.. that sounds so cringe-worthy 😏

Aiyyo..

Seriously yaar if she took that gift which Yogi brought for Pari then definitely she is crazy and delusional personality..

The thought itself is cringeworthy  😬 .. eeewww🤢

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Please I don't want those both Saree's to end up with gunjan nooooooo... The only belong to pari.... CVS I will kill u if u do that...