TFS

Gunjan should better back off

And hope this thing gets cleared soon

I want to see some YoRi and family scenes

Not this delusional and selfish Sharma and their drama🤢

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

From Monday I will first read WU only if update is worth watching I will watch it online later.. . 

Sorry guys I just  can't see pari and yogi crying, gunjan living in dream land, pakya and shiv talking about shaadi , all family members trying to make pakya understand

In the end it will be gunjan who will break the rishta. . . Tab uske Tubelight jalagi.. Ki ye me kya kar rahi hua. . ??  And give big lecture in the mandap. And tell yogi to go after pari

.. . But even if this happen I will still not to forgive gunjan for her past actions...

Hey Gauri dear.. don’t think too much about it. Its ITV.. so sit back and relax take a chill pill.😁🤗

@ bold I think they will try to make gunjan mahaan in this case. Tube light kab ki on n off ho rahi hai as she has seen YaRi together and seen the gift Yogi brought for Pari. Still she just switched off her tube light.

Abhi Uske dimaag ka bulb💡 fused ho gaya hai confused kahin ki..🤢

n at the end moment batti jalegi uske dimaag ki.. n mahaan banegi. N tabhi koi normal banda aayega n bolega ’ main karunga gunjan se shaadi’ I love her..

Same here yaa I am skipping the drama next week.. life mein already itne drame hai aur melodrama nahi chaahiye..😆

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: serious

Shiv just needs another well educated person to come forward to marry Gunjan, he'll ditch Srivatsav's without second thought & will state - "mein apni beti ki kushi ke liye kuch bhi karoonga". I haven't done anything wrong.

Didn't Shiv assume Yogi & Pari were getting married soon.. in one of the episodes ?  when even Seema stated - Yogi has moved on, now its time for you Gunjan to move on as well.  err.. drama in ITV has no meaning..

Yes. He even looked down upon Pari with condescending attitude. So they found that tenant for Yogi. Doctor ehh. That was his words.  Shiv’s superiority complex is on another level. At one side he is like mili toh tenant hi. And then since he thought Yogi got doctor, he couldn’t believe it. So he made that weird face. 

Oh I dislike shiv character. He has always seen Srivastavs as lower than him. And he still wouldn’t see Yogi as equal to Gunjan. He is just agreeing coz he has no option left. Status quo is very important for him. 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Hey Gauri dear.. don’t think too much about it. Its ITV.. so sit back and relax take a chill pill.😁🤗

@ bold I think they will try to make gunjan mahaan in this case. Tube light kab ki on n off ho rahi hai as she has seen YaRi together and seen the gift Yogi brought for Pari. Still she just switched off her tube light.

Abhi Uske dimaag ka bulb💡 fused ho gaya hai confused kahin ki..🤢

n at the end moment batti jalegi uske dimaag ki.. n mahaan banegi. N tabhi koi normal banda aayega n bolega ’ main karunga gunjan se shaadi’ I love her..

Same here yaa I am skipping the drama next week.. life mein already itne drame hai aur melodrama nahi chaahiye..😆

@sach kaha .... Drama kuch kamm nahi hai life mein already aur melodrama nahi chahiye😆

Gunjan ko mahaan banaye end mein. It's just that uske batti on off ke chakar mein. . . Mein aapna patience na lose karu.. . .. 

😆

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Is it? How did she get it? Acha. He left the gift in the hospital and she took it? And happy because Pakya said okay for YoJan? God.. She is so desperate. 

And selfish like her father. She knows the gift is not for her and still she gets happy getting it. Oh jeez.. can’t stand Sharmas. 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Wah wah! 

I just read a couple of Tellychakkar articles. One says Yogi and Pari will elope. Second says Pakya will ask Pari to leave the house. I hope both doesn't happen. 

For a drama purpose, Elope bhi chalega. 

And as per situation, Srivastavs will be in dilemma coz of Pakya’s promise. Sharmas desperate and Ganguly’s adding further ghee in the aag.

bhag ne ke alava.. bacha kya fir. 😆 I am just taking this one as funny sequence and I don’t personally like eloping as solution! 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

And selfish like her father. She knows the gift is not for her and still she gets happy getting it. Oh jeez.. can’t stand Sharmas. 

Yeah indeed she has got all her father’s traits.

Like rassi jal gayi but bal abhi bhi gaya nahi..🤢

When Yogi and Pari were talking yesterday her expressions were like ‘Arey now someone else is having the broken toy which I have thrown away..’ 

n I m like seriously girl can’t you see that smile on Yogi’s face when he looked at Pari and it vanished when he has seen you.. 

Gunjan ke dimaag ki batti kab jalegi re baba..

Pakya yeh tune kya kiya..

YaRi ke pyaar mein speed breaker daal diya..😬

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

@sach kaha .... Drama kuch kamm nahi hai life mein already aur melodrama nahi chahiye😆

Gunjan ko mahaan banaye end mein. It's just that uske batti on off ke chakar mein. . . Mein aapna patience na lose karu.. . .. 

😆

Seriously yaar why should we lose our patience when writers have lost their marbles n writing off more drama without sensibility ..😆😆

The thing if makers really want to send a right message to the society then they should focus on how YaRi will fight against all odds to become one. That does not mean gunjan to interfere . 

It should be YaRi vs. society and social norms.

N how they rise from the situation to be together forever. 

Their day to day life struggles . How Yogi becomes independent to match Pari’s shoes. 

How Pari is adjusting in household and in joint family.

How she is managing and balancing both family and personal life and professional life.

But Idhar toh writers ne pura drame ka pitaara hi khol diya n fans ko bol rahe ho jaise ki ab jhelo..😆😆

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Seriously yaar why should we lose our patience when writers have lost their marbles n writing off more drama without sensibility ..😆😆

The thing if makers really want to send a right message to the society then they should focus on how YaRi will fight against all odds to become one. That does not mean gunjan to interfere . 

It should be YaRi vs. society and social norms.

N how they rise from the situation to be together forever. 

Their day to day life struggles . How Yogi becomes independent to match Pari’s shoes. 

How Pari is adjusting in household and in joint family.

How she is managing and balancing both family and personal life and professional life.

But Idhar toh writers ne pura drame ka pitaara hi khol diya n fans ko bol rahe ho jaise ki ab jhelo..😆😆

wahi toh itane aache tracks hai. . . Lakin writers ko love triangle track chaiye

dusk2dawn thumbnail

wahi toh itane aache tracks hai. . . Lakin writers ko love triangle track chaiye

Same old same old..🤢

To hell with the Love triangle 🤬

Social message wale show mein bhi love triangle jhelna padega..😬🤬

I need to detox now..😆

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago