Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Here is the segment guys. Mera toh dekhne ka mann hi nahi kar raha..🤢

https://youtu.be/pV-syODTrZs

1 question. Is that the same saree kusum wanted to gift Pari? Or the saree which Yogi brought for Pari as a gift Which gunjan took it.😡

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Here is the segment guys. Mera toh dekhne ka mann hi nahi kar raha..🤢

https://youtu.be/pV-syODTrZs

1 question. Is that the same saree kusum wanted to gift Pari? Or the saree which Yogi brought for Pari as a gift Which gunjan took it.😡

Is it? How did she get it? Acha. He left the gift in the hospital and she took it? And happy because Pakya said okay for YoJan? God.. She is so desperate. 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

At least Coconut Pakya has the guts to admit when he is wrong. He is an emotional and sensitive guy despite  his short temper and irritated nature. He will try to unmess if possible. 

True yaar Pakya has guts to admit galti ho gayi mujhse..

He will definitely try to do damage control.

Here I have few words for Pakya .—

Pakya yeh tune kya kiya,

Yojan ka vaada kyun kiya..🤢

Family bhi hai taiyaar..👍🏼

Yogi ko Pari se hai pyaar ..❤️🥰

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Is it? How did she get it? Acha. He left the gift in the hospital and she took it? And happy because Pakya said okay for YoJan? God.. She is so desperate. 

I really don’t know about the saree but by looking at the video the saree colour is same. So my question is ‘is that the same one?’

Despo gunjan..😡

Shwets1502 thumbnail

True yaar Pakya has guts to admit galti ho gayi mujhse..

He will definitely try to do damage control.

Here I have few words for Pakya .—

Pakya yeh tune kya kiya,

Yojan ka vaada kyun kiya..🤢

Family bhi hai taiyaar..👍🏼

Yogi ko Pari se hai pyaar ..❤️🥰

Wah wah! 

I just read a couple of Tellychakkar articles. One says Yogi and Pari will elope. Second says Pakya will ask Pari to leave the house. I hope both doesn't happen. 

Shwets1502 thumbnail

I really don’t know about the saree but by looking at the video the saree colour is same. So my question is ‘is that the same one?’

Despo gunjan..😡

I think so. Because Yogi left the gift in the hospital. SO Gunjan must have taken it. 

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: serious

Shiv just needs another well educated person to come forward to marry Gunjan, he'll ditch Srivatsav's without second thought & will state - "mein apni beti ki kushi ke liye kuch bhi karoonga". I haven't done anything wrong.

Didn't Shiv assume Yogi & Pari were getting married soon.. in one of the episodes ?  when even Seema stated - Yogi has moved on, now its time for you Gunjan to move on as well.  err.. drama in ITV has no meaning..

Exactly...all that will b forgotten acc to their convenience . Now their hunt for Yogi will continue. Kaise kaise Log.

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Wah wah! 

I just read a couple of Tellychakkar articles. One says Yogi and Pari will elope. Second says Pakya will ask Pari to leave the house. I hope both doesn't happen. 

Shukriya shukriya..🤗😁

Seriously if the second one happens then definitely show ka beda garak ho jaayega..

For the first I would guess Pari will say no to idea of eloping. 

May be because Pari’s mom Panauti making ruckus in Srivastava house then Pakya will tell Pari to leave.🤢😕
Whats this yaar 

This show’s name should be 

‘Yogi ki shaadi ke siyappe..’😆

Nothing else is there only shaadi shaadi shaadi..

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Just saw the segment. .. 

I was expecting this from gunjan. . Still wants to lives in delusional  world.... 

Where she thinks yogi still love her. .. . 

U don't ruin other people's happiness just because u can't find your own.... .. 

If that saree is same saree which yogi was going to gift pari. . Then I will actually hate her character.. . 

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

From Monday I will first read WU only if update is worth watching I will watch it online later.. . 

Sorry guys I just  can't see pari and yogi crying, gunjan living in dream land, pakya and shiv talking about shaadi , all family members trying to make pakya understand

In the end it will be gunjan who will break the rishta. . . Tab uske Tubelight jalagi.. Ki ye me kya kar rahi hua. . ??  And give big lecture in the mandap. And tell yogi to go after pari

.. . But even if this happen I will still not to forgive gunjan for her past actions...