Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SheThought

Pahle ye batao...  was MishBir scene real or dream? I have a feeling it was real...

And I assume the episode was much better today? 

it was very much real pali... mishti went the to persuade abir for offsite meeting... 

today was much better infact we could've easily neglected yesterday half epi n included today epi scenes... it had so much clarity on pov n everything... 

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Yeah am worried about that too... that's why Abir wants Kunal in front of him while being near Mishti - to keep reminding him about why he can't be with her! 

But Kuhu's event must be near by and Kunal is going to somehow get dragged to that...

But yeah BB might show up there and MishBir won't get to be alone I guess...😲

Something big might also happen..... BB will definitely land there, agar woh nahi aayi tho kahani aage badegi kaise??? 

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Its real!!!

The episode....I dunno if its better.....I wasn't getting any feels......bas dekhliya........

I feel another heartbreak is coming for Mishti....Abir is not going to budge!!! Maybe becoz of that i was not getting a good feeling!!🥱

like nannu said he cares but wont get back to her.. until truth is revealed he wont do anything... ufff like mish said hope she gets to know truth in the offsite meeting... 

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

true geethu today it was well balanced and clear... i have a doubt now why was yesterday realization scene put in there.. if that was avoided episode would've been nice n today was much better n had amazing execution... i feel that was not needed.. nannu n mishti convo today n london scene was superb... both mishbir monologue were perfect... 

yes diyu even i felt why did they kept ott  realization scene in yesterday epi..i think the editing was horrible in yesterday episode..atleast they should have been kept her realization at the end of the episode.we have to forget abt  that.. yeah nannu and mish convo was good and also liked mah BM and nannu scene too..but I hope meenu wont find who is M.

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

Thanks Meri Light for the updates🤗

@ bold -😆😆

meri universe wow long time yaar 🤗

are typos re but the scene was awesome n subtle 

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

today felt bad for mishti too..i agree without this nishmish attack def abir wont come out from his shell

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Uima Patel will take forever to find out about M it seems😆 Why didn't Meenkashi didn't use her usual Laxman?!😆

That is really funny samyu...nowadays laxman doesn't show up much...if he is here everything will be very smooth🤣🤣

Uima Patel will take forever to find out about M it seems😆 Why didn't Meenkashi didn't use her usual Laxman?!😆

🤣 no yaar she is fast as soon as kouslu said to meenu about informing uma patel they get mail about nannu.,.. 

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Mini phusss hogaye re no double crossing but are you sure today he said naa he will take the game forward 🤣

true yaar he didnt ask for 2 months n she only said at last moment n they planned all this... aiyooo now i feel if the realization was avoided the execution would've been nice... bcoz today nannu n mishti convo clearly conveyed everything... that scene was out of place n unnecessary... both mishbir pov was perfect today... 

ohh what if nannu calls kuhu too to the offsite to keep kunal busy 🤣

seems like meenu will follow like she went to mumbai behind kuku mishbir 🤣

Arey...mishti kind of admitted na infront of Abir that Nannu is her bf.....😆So no fun atm....

Yaa....the realization scene was stupid....she was sure when she made the plan that Abir was bluffing.....atleast if they had kept it for pool scene....it ws mre digestable......😆

I thot that too...nanny myt cal Kuhu there to keep Kunal busy😆

Meenu's stalking continues😆

meri cool 🤗

episode was awesome today..