Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janaki17789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SheThought

Everything looks good only in the beginning... saath rahe tab asli pata chalta hai! 😆

Abir as a partner has never given Mishti any reason to complain... in fact, he has always supported her and been there for her, loved her and cared for her... 

We have seen Nish for 2 days. That's too little time to judge if he is perfect or not... he seems alright but who knows what other issues he might have. 

Easier to be a very good friend than to be a very good partner, no?

Nannu is like brother for Mishti. Like bro and Sis they would fight but cant have any thing else. All the kids in Parents show were like brother sister to each other

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Lol.....i am nt proposing saajan ji...but mah fam just myt!!! Esp if they find out the truth abt mish 2.0😆 its unfair to nannu since mishti is still in love with abir!!!

I was just mentioning it hypothetically......just think if there is no one else ...mishti moving on with nannu has my approval.....!!!! It sounds better than having to deal with Abir and his million baggages.........imagine what mishti will have to deal with on a daily basis??? And Abir making excuses for them will be a lot worse.....

but thats not possible mini.. see mish is not someone to move on so easily... she needed courtship with kunal then took time with abir too.. we dont know how nannu is so this working out is not possible... and also jas is no saint but haan better than meenu... family always has one or other problem.. 

janaki17789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

i am not liking this now nannu from the parent sh to this show has shown character and become a much better person

Kuhu has also moved on and is making a career for herself she is literally showing backbone here and moving on. Kuhu is even sensitive to mishti now

Abhir though grudgingly has made some changes though only to accommodate bb  

Even kunal has humbled up a little. but still does not understand bro. but he knows abhir is hurt bcoz of nishmish

but disappointed with Mishti she in the parent sh was pinning for father and now pinning for Abhir i dont say its wrong, but plz she should be the one actively out there to make a career bcoz she has been broken too many time  

Edited by janaki17789 - 4 years ago