Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

it was very much real pali... mishti went the to persuade abir for offsite meeting... 

today was much better infact we could've easily neglected yesterday half epi n included today epi scenes... it had so much clarity on pov n everything... 

So happy to read positive things about today! I had a feeling yesterday that they met for real...

Thanks Diyu for the updates yaar 🤗

Waiting to watch it now...

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mii5

Diya your update makes my day better, it uplifts my mood and to eagerly wait for episodes to air..... Thanks is just a small word 🤗🤗🤗

mansi 🤗thank you dear..  thats good to know my update is of so much use... 🤗

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mii5

Something big might also happen..... BB will definitely land there, agar woh nahi aayi tho kahani aage badegi kaise??? 

Yeah,I feel ultimately it will be BB v/s Mishti ladai for Abir!

Originally posted by: Agrata23

yes diyu even i felt why did they kept ott  realization scene in yesterday epi..i think the editing was horrible in yesterday episode..atleast they should have been kept her realization at the end of the episode.we have to forget abt  that.. yeah nannu and mish convo was good and also liked mah BM and nannu scene too..but I hope meenu wont find who is M.

exactly actually it was not needed today their conversation had so much depth... and actually that realization doesnt make sense now... i think avoiding that scene is best... neither it confirmed her love nor did prove anything to nannu it was just a random scene... haa BM, nannu shaurya scene was really good i loved nannu's character n his words.... 

i think abir will somehow stop her from seeing the details... 

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Yeah am worried about that too... that's why Abir wants Kunal in front of him while being near Mishti - to keep reminding him about why he can't be with her! I think he will become weak only if Kunal and BB let him be alone with Mishti...

Kuhu's event must be near by and Kunal is going to somehow get dragged to that...

But yeah BB might show up there and MishBir won't get to be alone I guess...😲

To tell u the truth......even though I wanted mishti to fight.....her desperation is hard to watch for me atm. 

She feels like a kid to me....who is getting happy at the littlest of things......I feel she is going to fall very bad!!! This time I dnt think anything is gng to help and Nannu myt become protective😒

Kuhu myt keep kunal busy....Meenu myt come there as well.....😔 

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: The_incredible

That is really funny samyu...nowadays laxman doesn't show up much...if he is here everything will be very smooth🤣🤣

for handling frauds and culprits monter uses laxman..for offcial jaazussi keliye uma patel🤣

today felt bad for mishti too..i agree without this nishmish attack def abir wont come out from his shell

true geethu... mishti's whole pov with bal gopalji was sooo good and felt really bad for her... this i'm not sure nannu is planning good by trying to give them time to sort things... hope they just dont go over nish mish closeness even without that abir is affected..

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

like nannu said he cares but wont get back to her.. until truth is revealed he wont do anything... ufff like mish said hope she gets to know truth in the offsite meeting... 

I dnt think he will tell the truth!!! Abir has a stubborn streak a mile wide!!! This time I dont knw whether mishti will be able to handle anything if everything falls apart!!😒

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Arey...mishti kind of admitted na infront of Abir that Nannu is her bf.....😆So no fun atm....

Yaa....the realization scene was stupid....she was sure when she made the plan that Abir was bluffing.....atleast if they had kept it for pool scene....it ws mre digestable......😆

I thot that too...nanny myt cal Kuhu there to keep Kunal busy😆

Meenu's stalking continues😆

🤣 haan but what if nannu uses it to his advantage in future.. 

exactly today she conveyed alot of things which was not related to the realization n nannu asks the right question... infact now that scene looks random without any connect with anything... pool or maybe it can entirely be avoided n a extended version of today conversation would've done... come on she knew he loves her n was sure so the realization was so stupid... 😆 i cant even think of any logical reason to include that scene... 

haan maybe she has somework nearby n nannu called her to comeover... bcoz both going out at same time there has to be something... and there is no mishbir outdoor alone without kuku 😆

she can send laxman naa why she wants to come there... we would've been spared from kajal bai 😆

Mimzy thumbnail

today felt bad for mishti too..i agree without this nishmish attack def abir wont come out from his shell

Geethu......I dnt think nish mish attack is going to wrk on Abir . 😒He is pretty stubborn. Something major needs to happen for Abir to admit the truth........the girl is going to get her heart broken again.........😒