Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Gud mrning!!😊

Thank u for the thread and updates Suta and Diyaa!!!😊

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Todays episode was well balanced..mishbir scene was awesome but its painful to watch them like this😭

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Todays episode was well balanced..mishbir scene was awesome but its painful to watch them like this😭

Geetha, was it real or dream?

Mimzy thumbnail

Okay.....Nannu wasn't trying to double cross.....spoilt the fun for me!!😵

Abir expression🤣 when mish said she wants herself and nannu to be alone in the NGO.......😆as if Abir will let that happen.......

Sammy was ryt when she said they made the plan on the last day😆isliye itna ganda banaya.....she was crying for 2 mnths and last day plan banaya😆

Kunal in offsite meeting is going to come between them😆Hope Nannu keeps him engaged....or maybe Kuhu's event is there......

Is Meenu also going to come for the meeting?😆

Will be fun😆

Edited by Mimzy - 4 years ago
Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

It is real!!!😆 Mishti was trying to incite him to come for the offsite meeting so she can get the truth out of him!!!

Btw she has got a pendant from Nannu which she is showing off infront of Abir😆

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Okay.....Nannu wasn't trying to double cross.....spoilt the fun for me!!😵

Abir expression🤣 when mish said she wants herself and nannu to be alone in the NGO.......😆as if Abir will let that happen.......

Sammy was ryt when she said they made the plan on the last day😆isliye itna ganda banaya.....she was crying for 2 mnths and last day plan banaya😆

Kunal in offsite meeting is going to come between them😆Hope Nannu keeps him engaged....or maybe Kuhu's event is there......

Is Meenu also going to come for the meeting?😆

Wull be fun😆

Pahle ye batao...  was MishBir scene real or dream? I have a feeling it was real...

And I assume the episode was much better today? 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Abir doing glass painting in ngo... monologue many things changes in this 2 months naam, rishtey, tum but i havent changed n cant say this to you too... being with me you except for tears you didnt get anything now when she is away from him she is happy and when she smiles bahut achi lagti hai.. 

mishti comes there.. he wears his shades before turning...

bm n nannu he calls her hottie... shaurya comes there with pasta which is his favorite he says he too wants to be like nannu,,, nannu says no one should be like him, if not for the drugs habit he wouldnt be this fitness freak... he says if he forgot his mistake he wont know the value of today... BM aks if mishti was able to forget.. 

Mishti comes there to n removes abirs shades.. she says he was thinking of her he denies but she says he havent for her.. he asks if she forgot him.. she asks if he thinks she is acting... he asks then why she came back from london if everything is fine.. she says for nannu n shows a pendant he gave her... 

mishti asks why he is asking all this if he doesnt care... he says she is a client so being polite with her.,.. she asks if that so why did he not agree to come to offsite.. she says once he complete his painting she wants to bring nannu here n wants no one to be there... she wants to show nannu she worked here if only he(abir) doesnt mind it.. he says why will he mind what she n her boyfriend does... 

as she goes he says he n kunal will come to offsite meeting... and his hands unknowingly touches mishti n the red paint her hands 

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail

its real

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail

Pahle ye batao...  was MishBir scene real or dream? I have a feeling it was real...

And I assume the episode was much better today? 

The episode was really good pali..mishbir scene was real