Originally posted by: Chingaari

Shukla ko kuch mat kaho tum log๐Ÿ˜ก

Uska dil toota hai ...toote dil wale ki aah mat lo๐Ÿ˜’

#SanaNahiTohArtiKoApnaLoShukla

Dil hain kya ?! tootne ke liye!!!

Bang-bang thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Haha yeah he is trying to employ Gautam's strategy but Gautam wasn't violent and was much more likable and he used to act and look like he was vulnerable. 

Whereas Sid is the biggest offender of violence in BB since forever, he isn't at all that likeable and Sid with his over the top temper can never look vulnerable. 

Also, Sid due to his violence is providing other housemates justification to go against him so plain imo will fail.

But hey I might be wrong as if in certain regions (entire South Asia) movies like Kabir Singh and Tere Naam can be blockbusters then anything can happen. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@bold: I disagree. It is Asim Riaz who is following Gautam Gulatiโ€™s strategy this year and heโ€™s doing this since the 3rd week. He has memorized Season 8 well and doing things exactly the way Gulati did! Itโ€™s his bad luck that this season also has Colors ka ladla Shukla and colors ki ladli Rashmi, otherwise he would have been declared a โ€œwinnerโ€ right from the start as was Gulati was a known winner from week 2 in Season 8.

Whereas, Siddharth Shukla is a modified version of Sreesanth: physical aggression + good in tasks.

Rashmi Desai is a (Dipika Kakkar+Delnaz Irani) combo who now wants to turn into Hina Khan!

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Sana ne shukla ko use karke throw kar diya...ParNaaz ne udaan bhar li

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Nahi mujhe devoleena chahiye sid ke liye๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ณPls pls . Sidleena FTW๐Ÿฅณ

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Shukla ki pehle clean hi image thi , show main rehte rehte image kharab karwata ja raha ,and now is counted among dolly bindra, swami om peers.

You are right. 

I saw Shukla first time on Biggboss. I did googled and found he is popular TV star. I started liking him in the start. Shuklaโ€™s actions on the show started moving him slowly each day  from like to dislike. I spoke to my friends in India and they also were disappointed to see on screen hero turned out to be real life gunda.

Moniza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Haan  waise  arti  is more  loyal  than  Sana  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

Tissue nahi buckets full of popcorn ready rakhna ๐Ÿ˜‰ I have maroed palti. I am only team Vikas no matter what ๐Ÿฅณ Gupta!! Not Pathak.!!  show mein ab do do Shefali n do do Vikas.. Too much confusion ๐Ÿ˜ก as if the chillam chilli was not enough ๐Ÿ˜’

Gupta Ji is expired product. Hata Le shelf se. Tu Aarti ko hi support karti reh. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Uske chances badh gaye hain. With Sana's heartbreak over Paras and Shukla's heartbreak over Sana....Koi toh feviquick leke khaada hona chahiye na?

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Nahi mujhe devoleena chahiye sid ke liye๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ณPls pls . Sidleena FTW๐Ÿฅณ

Lekin miyaan kal toh Debo ko sab fans gaaliyaan bak rahe thei kutte wali tweet ke liye๐Ÿ˜’

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SP2684

Oh itโ€™s already working, doesnโ€™t matter that heโ€™s a bully - #StayStrongShukla wale trends toh kab ke chal rahe hain. Maar khaye Asim but #StayStrongShukla ๐Ÿ˜†

I have no issue if Sid fans trend to support him but why target Asim for his religion and make racist and Islamophobic tweets (some even by celebs like Vindu).

Like have they forgotten that BB host Salman Khan has the same religion as Asim. So if they a problem with that particular religion then they should stop watching a show hosted by someone from that religion ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

And I'll never get this train of thought of supporting or disliking someone just for their religious beliefs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Like some tweets are saying that why are you supporting Asim don't you know his religion? Like seriously?? What an absurd question ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Like who supports someone on a reality show show because of his/her religous beliefs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Sana ne shukla ko use karke throw kar diya...ParNaaz ne udaan bhar li

ParNaaz ke Parr toh BB ne katar diye.. #binpankhkichidiya