Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Kala.Billa

To whom?πŸ₯±πŸ˜³

Individual game pe πŸ€£

Bang-bang thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheLastCarnival

Am sure you're frikkin' jinxing it. Tu teen weeks se mujhe convince karne ki koshish kar rahi hain Aarti is going this week, that week, this month, this year....

Main nahi sunne wali. DP change karne ke liye ready ho ja. 

Arti family week khatm hote hi phurr ho jayegi. BB has kept her only for family week. But with Parnaaz happening, Arti’s last few weeks hopefully would spend in peace #Artijeetgayi #ArtiShuklaForever

Kala.Billa thumbnail

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

Individual game pe πŸ€£

Oh dear😲 poor individual gameπŸ₯±

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

I have no issue if Sid fans trend to support him but why target Asim for his religion and make racist and Islamophobic tweets (some even by celebs like Vindu).

Like have they forgotten that BB host Salman Khan has the same religion as Asim. So if they a problem with that particular religion then they should stop watching a show hosted by someone from that religion πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And I'll never get this train of thought of supporting or disliking someone just for their religious beliefs πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Like some tweets are saying that why are you supporting Asim don't you know his religion? Like seriously?? What an absurd question πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Like who supports someone on a reality show show because of his/her religous beliefs πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

really

share karna tweets PM pe bro

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi_

Recording presence on this record moment of first double century of DDT πŸ₯³

#iAmWithSidShukla

🀒 bara nirash kiya re baba tm ne πŸ˜³

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

aarti bhut khush thi shehnaz ke confession se 

innocentgreen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Sana ne shukla ko use karke throw kar diya...ParNaaz ne udaan bhar li

I read that shukla was telling Sana ,whole house has turned against him for some reasons,  if she wants to go ,he is ok as game will become more difficult..πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯Shukla, Sana  nahin paltegi coz Paras will join as from tomorrow episode..No need to be dramatic on your strategy..

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bang-bang

Arti family week khatm hote hi phurr ho jayegi. BB has kept her only for family week. But with Parnaaz happening, Arti’s last few weeks hopefully would spend in peace #Artijeetgayi #ArtiShuklaForever

ParNaaz itne asaani se thodi hoga. Ek TADAP TADAP KE IS DIL SE AAH NIKALTI... wala sequence toh hoga hi hoga usse pehle. 

Aarti will be hiding behind a desert of pillows waiting for Shukla.