Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

garima22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Thodinfight karke 200 tak pahuncha do. Do char baar mujhe kuch bura bhala bol do.

Taaki mein waapis gusse se reply karoonπŸ˜†

Maine to tum logo ki taarif Kari vo ras nhi aati bs ladai krva lo...

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheLastCarnival

There's a gif on Deyyylicious wala thread. She's like my spirit animal πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Her confusion is so relatable. 

Ooh I’ll check it out! She seems normal to me, no one can just enter and start preaching, her awkwardness is relatable indeed.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Kyaa baat hai . Intelligent go Gaye tum😎. 

Karma will spare you as u have realised ur mistake 

arey Shukla jaise chu k lye karma Milne laga to hugya phir toπŸ˜†

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

Waise Arti is getting the game finally. First she said to Mahira that I will not get into their fight (Sana v/s Vishal,Rashmi,Arhaan) mujhe bura banake baad mein khud jayenge maassiii karte hue.. And later when Sidharth n Asim were fighting she didn't even bother to move from her place and was focusing on the task.

#AartiRaniBadiSayaniPayeHameshaA+ πŸ₯³

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SP2684

*One man army* (+ the cavalry) + *mujhe koi fark nahi padta* (par mujhe patte patte ki khabar chahiye) wala tried and trusted victim card πŸ˜†

Haha yeah he is trying to employ Gautam's strategy but Gautam wasn't violent and was much more likable and he used to act and look like he was vulnerable. 

Whereas Sid is the biggest offender of violence in BB since forever, he isn't at all that likeable and Sid with his over the top temper can never look vulnerable. 

Also, Sid due to his violence is providing other housemates justification to go against him so plain imo will fail.

But hey I might be wrong as if in certain regions (entire South Asia) movies like Kabir Singh and Tere Naam can be blockbusters then anything can happen. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: spicysagar

Shukla yeah season ka gunda hai. πŸ‘Ώ 
But he is winning the trophy. πŸ† 
Biggboss 😑 will make sure to clean his image 🚿 🧼  πŸ¦Έβ€β™€οΈ in few weeks and present Shukla as winner. πŸ† 

But it doesnt make sense when you had one bag, why you had to push unless you wanted everyone's bag. πŸ˜†

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheLastCarnival

#AartiRaniBadiSayaniPayeHameshaA+ πŸ₯³

Next week usko dhoyegi Kash bhabhi Ghadi detergent se πŸ˜ˆπŸ€£

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Haha yeah he is trying to employ Gautam's strategy but Gautam wasn't violent and was much more likable and he used to act and look like he was vulnerable. 

Whereas Sid is the biggest offender of violence in BB since forever, he isn't at all that likeable and Sid with his over the top temper can never look vulnerable. 

Also, Sid due to his violence is providing other housemates justification to go against him so plain imo will fail.

But hey I might be wrong as if in certain regions (entire South Asia) movies like Kabir Singh and Tere Naam can be blockbusters then anything can happen. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Oh it’s already working, doesn’t matter that he’s a bully - #StayStrongShukla wale trends toh kab ke chal rahe hain. Maar khaye Asim but #StayStrongShukla πŸ˜†

Moniza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Chalo spam aur fight karoo

Nahi  fights  bahut  hue  aaj  πŸ˜†

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: spicysagar

Shukla yeah season ka gunda hai. πŸ‘Ώ 
But he is winning the trophy. πŸ† 
Biggboss 😑 will make sure to clean his image 🚿 🧼  πŸ¦Έβ€β™€οΈ in few weeks and present Shukla as winner. πŸ† 

Shukla ki pehle clean hi image thi , show main rehte rehte image kharab karwata ja raha ,and now is counted among dolly bindra, swami om peers.

Edited by S_H_Y - 4 years ago