Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Naazu695

Thukla is shuklaji that's the most apt name I could find for him coz when he opens his mouth he starts spitting that's how he got the name Thukla 🤣 

Jealousy lol how conveniently u forgot that last week Asim himself gave up the captaincy for Shukla & he has time & again said it that if Shukla stands as opposition for captaincy then he would give it to him without any second thoughts 😎 

Even on WkW he has given him the title of the most entertaining contestant he has never bitched behind his back & Thukla has been doing that everytime he had an argument with Asim shows who who is jealous of whom 🤪 & Why r u so much bothered abt himanshi when she's enjoying asim's care & attention 🤔

To make Asim great, people just start comparing him with sid. This is Asim's identity.  He got more fan just because of that only.  Or because of his shirtless body. Asim is Asim coz of the audience love & support...So stop giving Shukla the credit of asim's popularity! Asim jo hai woh khud ke dam pe hai Shukla ke nahi.... Asim ko audience ne banaya hai Shukla ne nahi 🥳

Thukla🤣

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

🤣

Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anubhaan

Why r u so much bothered abt himanshi when she's enjoying asim's care & attention 

Bas yehi jawab hai.  Idhar Sana sid paras Mahira Rashmi, Sabke relationship ko criticise Karte rahein.

Magar himanshi enjoy Kar Rahi hai toh hum nahi bol sakte, now this is personal for them. 

Aur woh koyi apna captaincy diya nahi. Asim is just playing to win the game.  Jo sab khel rahe hain.  Magar doosre log bhool jaate hain. Asim bhoolta nahi. 

Asim ko audience ni hi banaya hai, magar Asim ki statue banane mein sid-hate bahut use Kiya gaya hai.

I don't want to argue with someone who can't even get their facts right! Seems like you know nothing what's happening inside the house just woke up from sleep & came to defend Thukla with no head or tail in your statements! 🤣

Better luck next time...👎🏼

Anubhaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naazu695

I don't want to argue with someone who can't even get their facts right! Seems like you know nothing what's happening inside the house just woke up from sleep & came to defend Thukla with no head or tail in your statements! 🤣

Better luck next time...👎🏼

Thanks for not arguing much.

Same to you. 👍🏼

monumalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Shukla bull bhi hain aur bully bhi. Why can't BB show him a mirror? I understand he gives trp and has fans but BB show should not be so biased.

my.2cents thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What's new in that? Has this saand done anything else except charging on people since the start of this season? I don't even know what to say...ab toh iss lafz se bhi tang aagayi hon but can you imagine the height of biasness when Himanshi gets bashed left, right and centre for pushing Madam Sana once (who btw pushed Asim in the same episode numerous times) and even told by the most unbiased, unfair host that 'agar usko kissi ko physical violence keliye nikalna hota toh woh Himanshi hoti" like reallly?????

Really I have run out of expletives to describe this creature...and after every episode I am left wondering only one question....that people actually really like and defend this guy? How?????

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

The comments are hilarious 🤣

lifeiscool thumbnail

I m quitting the show,let's boycott BB!

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

How dare you! 

My Shukla is a slow boy.. he cant stand provoking.  He was provoked and then he became headless chicken pushing people left right and center. 

#StayStrongShukla 😭

#IStandByMySlowBoy🥺

#EvictThe Provokers 

chirpyhapibird thumbnail

Now if i see a saand .....i remember Shukla.😆

Like someone said Shukla the bada saand.Sana the choti saand.😆