PSYCHO BULL SHUKLA PUSHES ASIM YET AGAIN !!! 🤷 - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Shukla was always violent and remain violent. Who r against him have yo suffer his bully, so don't worry. Asim is cutting his own crops who supported him during Mahira and Paras incidents ab bhugto. Now the other ppl r on that side but the thing is wrong is wrong.

Originally posted by Panchhi1

Pehle episode to dekh lo Kal fir suru karo

Aur kithna dekhein ? When he has clearly pushed Asim again πŸ€” 

Originally posted by Peppermint55

Yes, please evict Asim now immediately, his life is at stake, he might be killed by Shukla or Paras...they are just like dogs ready to attack Asim...big boss is just a show...not big then someone's life.... 

Since no one will say anything to Sid...it's better Asim comes n stays safe outside

Maybe BB should evict the dogs instead of asim 

Yes, please evict Asim now immediately, his life is at stake, he might be killed by Shukla or Paras...they are just like dogs ready to attack Asim...big boss is just a show...not big then someone's life.... 

Since no one will say anything to Sid...it's better Asim comes n stays safe outside

Why evict Asim ? πŸ€£he's not harming anyone if anybody needs to get out it is pyscho shukla... He has serious pyschytric issues BB ki trp ke chakkar mein koi apni jaan se na haath dho baithe nikaalo iss pagal saand ko bahaar warna BB will soon turn into a hospital becoz of thuklaji πŸ€” 

I agree.. all the decent ones should be evicted soon. It doesn't matter it's just a show. Get out of there with dignity and in one piece. 

Ps: did u guys see how badly dey was hurt in a task. Also devo broke her back in shaadi task when vishal n asim jumped on her.

The dogs are fetching trp... Dogs won't go n won't even be given any warning. Dogs are being imagewashed every weekends...toh it's better Asim goes.... I wish I could call or telepathy Asim n ask him to quit... Bcz I care for his wellbeing... In fact we should just pray for his safety...poor chap is just pricking in everyone's eyes... Indeed best he is out

Originally posted by HoneY_BeE

Yaar bechara asim kuch bolta nahi hai iska matlab nahi hai ki he is not getting physically hurt....WTF is going on?????

Shukla ne kya BB khareed liya hai!!! Pathetic! Asim has to stand up and get him f*****g evicted. Chahe aa jaye baad main but once its required. 

Originally posted by shailzain

Shukla ne kya BB khareed liya hai!!! Pathetic! Asim has to stand up and get him f*****g evicted. Chahe aa jaye baad main but once its required. 

Why is asim not asking BB to take shukla to task??? How many times people push him...shehnaaz, mahira and shukla...

And he told shehnaaz to ask bb to evict devo for fake thappad...why is he not complaining on him being physically attacked...

Originally posted by SiddJ

I agree.. all the decent ones should be evicted soon. It doesn't matter it's just a show. Get out of there with dignity and in one piece. 

Ps: did u guys see how badly dey was hurt in a task. Also devo broke her back in shaadi task when vishal n asim jumped on her.

From where does this question even arise that the people who r the victim of the voilence should be evicted instead of those who commit voilence weird logic πŸ€” That doesn't make any sense to me I don't know you're being serious or sarcastic but I feel Shukla needs to get out.... Such people should be thrown out asap & taught a lesson so that the others don't date to repeat the same 

Originally posted by Naazu695

From where does this question even arise that the people who r the victim of the voilence should be evicted instead of those who commit voilence weird logic πŸ€” That doesn't make any sense to me I don't know you're being serious or sarcastic but I feel Shukla needs to get out.... Such people should be thrown out asap & taught a lesson so that the others don't date to repeat the same 

Everyone knows they won't evict Shukla...so it's better Asim goes...what is Asim?? A pinching bag???