Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: theBoyWonder

I think we have officially lost count of the number of dhakke Asim has got this season... and looks like neither BB nor Salman care about bal ka prayog anymore. 

salman role in WKV

Image result for best condom

Edited by Phenomenal_One - 4 years ago
Anubhaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naazu695

I can say the exact word to word for thuklaji too! Asim does what he feels is right he stands for his self respect beyond anything else... He refuses to be shukla's slave & He's playing solo😎

Asim imposes himself on himanshi seriously ? Which show r u watching r u watching BB13 on colors coz I don't think so himanshi is equally reciprocating to his gestures...u should watch the unseen undekha videos of them to get a clear picture πŸ˜Š ab entertainer kaun hai woh toh janta decide karegi but definitely not the sycho bull there's nothing entertaining abt him coz whenever he opens his mouth he barks or spits I don't know how many people find his bark entertaining πŸ€£ & lastly I haven't seen a selfish, self centered, pyscho, mad & tharki guy like Shukla in BB history he's everything but entertaining Oh puhleez !πŸ€ͺ

Who is thukla? πŸ˜•

Asim doesn't play for self respect. He is a guy with jealousy.

Yes. Calling her "the most beautiful girl in the world", and trying all things just to get a romantic angle. Asim love doesn't even like witty or comical light hearted masti. And there is no seriousness or sincerity too. Paras does the same, but everyone knows it is fake and for fun. 

From himanshi's actions it doesn't look like that. She doesn't say ki, "by looking at you, guitar bajne lage, and you are the most handsome man in the world".

To make Asim great, people just start comparing him with sid. This is Asim's identity.  He got more fan just because of that only.  Or because of his shirtless body. 

Asim is just "another Shukla minus good thing of Shukla." πŸ‘πŸΌ

Anubhaan thumbnail

Saara pyaar sid ko dete hai log

Toh  Thora Asim ko bhi denge hum 😳

xNinalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anubhaan

Who is thukla? πŸ˜•

Yes. Calling her "the most beautiful girl in the world", and trying all things just to get a romantic angle. Asim love doesn't even like witty or comical light hearted masti. And there is no seriousness or sincerity too. Paras does the same, but everyone knows it is fake and for fun. 

From himanshi's actions it doesn't look like that. She doesn't say ki, "by looking at you, guitar bajne lage, and you are the most handsome man in the world".

To make Asim great, people just start comparing him with sid. This is Asim's identity.  He got more fan just because of that only.  Or because of his shirtless body. 

What? πŸ˜† 

I don’t agree. Asim is also aggressive like Shukla but Asim actually has some decency. All Shukla does is targets girls like Rashmi and barks all day and he srsly spits A LOT! I can’t imagine standing in front of him while he shouts and spits. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Who is thukla? πŸ˜•

Thukla is shuklaji that's the most apt name I could find for him coz when he opens his mouth he starts spitting that's how he got the name Thukla πŸ€£ 

Jealousy lol how conveniently u forgot that last week Asim himself gave up the captaincy for Shukla & he has time & again said it that if Shukla stands as opposition for captaincy then he would give it to him without any second thoughts πŸ˜Ž 

Even on WkW he has given him the title of the most entertaining contestant he has never bitched behind his back & Thukla has been doing that everytime he had an argument with Asim shows who who is jealous of whom πŸ€ͺ & Why r u so much bothered abt himanshi when she's enjoying asim's care & attention πŸ€”

To make Asim great, people just start comparing him with sid. This is Asim's identity.  He got more fan just because of that only.  Or because of his shirtless body. Asim is Asim coz of the audience love & support...So stop giving Shukla the credit of asim's popularity! Asim jo hai woh khud ke dam pe hai Shukla ke nahi.... Asim ko audience ne banaya hai Shukla ne nahi πŸ₯³

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Asim is the most craziest one.

Sid does what he feels right. Asim goes full crazy. And there is no loyalty with anyone. And the way he imposes himself on himanshi is worse. There was never any entertainment or light moments with him. He didn't initiate any intelligent topic till now. He is the biggest selfish in the house.

Does this justify physical violence?? 

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Saara pyaar sid ko dete hai log

Toh  Thora Asim ko bhi denge hum 😳

Ohhh aisa...phir lage rahe...iss mein logic ki zaroorat nahi hai

Anubhaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: xNinalove

What? πŸ˜† 

I don’t agree. Asim is also aggressive like Shukla but Asim actually has some decency. All Shukla does is targets girls like Rashmi and barks all day and he srsly spits A LOT! I can’t imagine standing in front of him while he shouts and spits. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Girls are not weak. And if sid fights with girls then it is not wrong.

Girls ko lagta hai ki woh equal hain. Toh chahe sid  boys se jhagre ya girls se. Kisi ko pareshan hogi nahi. 

Actually girls are stronger when it comes for verbal fighting. They can abuse anything but if man does say one thing, toh sab usko pakar ke baith jaate hain. Usko saand kaho. Magar Agar kisi ladke ne, kisi ladki ko aisa kuch kaha toh log chhorenge nahi. 

Starting mein Asim sid ke saath tha, aur sid as leader fought with bahu gang. Toh Larki se jhagra toh karna parega. Tab sid ne jhagra Kiya. Asim support Karte raha. Asim bhi jhagra Kiya with Rashmi mahira etc.

Baad mein Asim bolta hai "mujhe tab bhi ye pasand nahi tha" ye kehne ki baat hai.

Sid ko jhagra karna Para bahu Gang se, nahi toh sid Asim aarti out hi ho jaate. 

Asim itna bura hai bhi nahi hai. Normal player hi hai. Magar logo ki jisko bhi tareef karni ho sid ki burayi se shuru Karte hain

Ugh disgusting Shukla cant seem to keep his hands off Asim. Disgusting pathetic piece of shit🀒. I dont think I hated Shilpa as much as I do for Shukla and Sana. Both these two clowns and Mahira have physically pushed Asim many times and got over it. 

At this point the onus is now on Asim to start complaining for the injustice done to him. Take a stand for himself. Stop letting these disgraceful human beings get away from physically assaulting you.

His friends need to support him as well. Shefali Bhau Himanshi and all speak up for him. Asim needs to go to the confession room. No contestant in the history of BB has been physically mauled by contestants the way Asim has for several weeks.

Thukla and his chamchis will continue to get away with these cheapshots because BB themselves will not intervene to put down their fixed laadla. πŸ˜‘

Anubhaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naazu695

Thukla is shuklaji that's the most apt name I could find for him coz when he opens his mouth he starts spitting that's how he got the name Thukla πŸ€£ 

Jealousy lol how conveniently u forgot that last week Asim himself gave up the captaincy for Shukla & he has time & again said it that if Shukla stands as opposition for captaincy then he would give it to him without any second thoughts πŸ˜Ž 

Even on WkW he has given him the title of the most entertaining contestant he has never bitched behind his back & Thukla has been doing that everytime he had an argument with Asim shows who who is jealous of whom πŸ€ͺ & Why r u so much bothered abt himanshi when she's enjoying asim's care & attention πŸ€”

To make Asim great, people just start comparing him with sid. This is Asim's identity.  He got more fan just because of that only.  Or because of his shirtless body. Asim is Asim coz of the audience love & support...So stop giving Shukla the credit of asim's popularity! Asim jo hai woh khud ke dam pe hai Shukla ke nahi.... Asim ko audience ne banaya hai Shukla ne nahi πŸ₯³

Why r u so much bothered abt himanshi when she's enjoying asim's care & attention 

Bas yehi jawab hai.  Idhar Sana sid paras Mahira Rashmi, Sabke relationship ko criticise Karte rahein.

Magar himanshi enjoy Kar Rahi hai toh hum nahi bol sakte, now this is personal for them. 

Aur woh koyi apna captaincy diya nahi. Asim is just playing to win the game.  Jo sab khel rahe hain.  Magar doosre log bhool jaate hain. Asim bhoolta nahi. 

Asim ko audience ni hi banaya hai, magar Asim ki statue banane mein sid-hate bahut use Kiya gaya hai.