Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyaa143 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Asim ne bhi last week woh alphabet wale task  main sabko dhakka mar raha tha ..

Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peppermint55

Everyone knows they won't evict Shukla...so it's better Asim goes...what is Asim?? A pinching bag??? 

He needs to raise his voice this time if not evicted atleast next time he'll think before he gets voilent! But if he doesn't open his mouth & speak up for himself then this won't stop that's what I want but I don't know if he will do that or not...it's high time he needs to stand for himself & make it an issue it's getting serious now ðŸ˜³

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naazu695

From where does this question even arise that the people who r the victim of the voilence should be evicted instead of those who commit voilence weird logic 🤔 That doesn't make any sense to me I don't know you're being serious or sarcastic but I feel Shukla needs to get out.... Such people should be thrown out asap & taught a lesson so that the others don't date to repeat the same 

That's what we have been taught in life that good triumphs evil. But here in BB evil is given more power. So better that good ones get out of he way. Than getting hurt, they have a future outside BB.

Anubhaan thumbnail

Asim is the most craziest one.

Sid does what he feels right. Asim goes full crazy. And there is no loyalty with anyone. And the way he imposes himself on himanshi is worse. There was never any entertainment or light moments with him. He didn't initiate any intelligent topic till now. He is the biggest selfish in the house.

Anubhaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anubhaan

Sid does what he feels right. Asim goes full crazy. And there is no loyalty with anyone. And the way he imposes himself on himanshi is worse. There was never any entertainment or light moments with him. He didn't initiate any intelligent topic till now. He is the biggest selfish in the house.

And in any tasks, other than the fight ones. He doesn't do entertainment or jokes in the tasks where it is possible.

shailzain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

Why is asim not asking BB to take shukla to task??? How many times people push him...shehnaaz, mahira and shukla...

And he told shehnaaz to ask bb to evict devo for fake thappad...why is he not complaining on him being physically attacked...

Honestly! What is stopping him to atleast approach BB? God only knows! Salman ka bacha kyun nahin nikalta isse bahar? I think BB has stuffed enough money in his mouth not to speak this time. 

Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I can say the exact word to word for thuklaji too! Asim does what he feels is right he stands for his self respect beyond anything else... He refuses to be shukla's slave & He's playing solo😎

Asim imposes himself on himanshi seriously ? Which show r u watching r u watching BB13 on colors coz I don't think so himanshi is equally reciprocating to his gestures...u should watch the unseen undekha videos of them to get a clear picture ðŸ˜Š ab entertainer kaun hai woh toh janta decide karegi but definitely not the sycho bull there's nothing entertaining abt him coz whenever he opens his mouth he barks or spits I don't know how many people find his bark entertaining ðŸ¤£ & lastly I haven't seen a selfish, self centered, pyscho, mad & tharki guy like Shukla in BB history he's everything but entertaining Oh puhleez !🤪

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kuch bhi!!!!....

shailzain thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 kuch bhi bolna hai inko!!!

shailzain thumbnail

Understand your frustration completely!