Sanjivani 2

Namit should get REPLACED !!! Reason : Bad Acting

Poll

Namit Khanna should get replaced as Dr Sid ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

I mean it was totally stupid to replace a phenomenon actor like Rashmi singh with Chandni Bhagwani. She was nailing as Dr Asha but makers changed her !!!

But why dont makers changed the actor who is playing Dr Sid i mean NK should learn acting first. His expressionless face and dumb acting in emotional scenes just ruins the experience.

I really want some handsome hunk good actor to get paired with Surbhi. Any suggestions. This is for the show's betterment guys. If the male lead is bad at acting then he should get replaced for show's sake. There is something called Trp and its decreasing like hell !!

By the way, do you guys have any suggestions for a handsome actor. 😊 Pls dont mention Nakuul's name as very popular ITV pairs dont get repeated. πŸ˜”

Edited by Neonholic - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

edkvf thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Namik paul is best for Dr sid role. 

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Yh honestly dont like him but i fee like giving him a chance to grow. 

AbhaSharma11 thumbnail

This must be the only show on itv in which dumb producer  persists with bad actors even after getting lowest trp for 6 months he keeps showing same boring dud track ignoring the talented  senior actors in the show making them extras while non actior like namit gets max screen space inspite of show SINKING n on verge of off air πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜• Is this producer n star plus channel mad or what πŸ€”

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

There is a Lot in List Already Existed Actors and Even New Comers too Work for The Normal ML Dr Sid Role better Than NK 

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

the show should get replaced .. reason: no story πŸ˜†

i have to force watch it for old season's sake.. surbhi is a splendid actress wasting her time in this show lol

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-MasoomaBukhari

the show should get replaced .. reason: no story πŸ˜†

i have to force watch it for old season's sake.. surbhi is a splendid actress wasting her time in this show lol

Surbhi should choose her projects wisely from next time. This was a horrible show, except for the first few weeks initially.

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Eek today’s emotional scene with shayantani was cringe worthy he just can’t pull them off at all and it breaks my heart cause he is good at other emotions dude needs to take a class or get mentorship asap

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I agree with you. Dr Shashank and Dr Juhi are totally ignored in the show. 

Also the show has more of personal issues and hardly any thing to do with a Hospital. 

Although it started off well but it has been a total disappointment of late. 

Radhika4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

His acting is very bad