Analysis Corner (Mar 31st Yeh koi saas bahu serial nahi hai link p.64) - Page 32

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

Actually what I liked with the last two epis is that we now have a slightly clear idea of Mayas plan.. a person is as strong as the weakest person he faces.. if antara wasnt scared of him,he wouldn't have had any strength of abusing her.. MJs power comes from the ppl he holds.his mom his wife his kids and diya and amir and ofcourse his money and reputation.. 

Rajiv to maya is like Ananya to rudra.. they drew parallels also.. when rajiv got info to maya.. ananya got rajiv info to rudra.  😆.. I am seeing some Rajiv Ananya pair up here.. his character is fun and I already love Ananya..  they might even become the shippers for MayRa 😆

Precap.. nandini is silly 😆

@ Bold: MJ's power doesn't just come from the people he hold, but how he is seen in the public face. He's seen as a family man, he's seen as a giving man, he's seen as a clean man, he's seen as a good businessman. Maya will attack and destroy each of these so that people see the real MJ. The one hidden under all these layers.

@ Red: It would actually be more interesting if they made Rajiv a gay character. Gay characters just don't get their worth on Indian TV and the way Paaras was acting today, I felt like he would give full justice to such a character.

Amirita4 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Antara is weak no doubt... but i wonder if her being weak and clingy is the only reason for her being stuck in this failed marriage.. she is MJ's only link to Rudra.. would MJ just let her leave that easily..?? he said something like 'na mai unko chhorta hua na chhorne deta hu' to antara in front of people in party... i don't remember the dialogue exactly.. even in yesterday's episode he said 'abhi toh tumko mere sath bohot zindagi jeeni hai' something like that... may be she also fears for her life if she leaves MJ... I kinda felt bad for her when she was cowering from MJ today and had to beg him to not send her to rehab... it seems like she is stuck in this marriage more cause of her fear from MJ than love... 

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

I did stats last in my BBA (undergrad), but I've been studying for my CFA recently and stats is a key part of that. Refreshed my memory. 🤗

@ Red: That is what makes Maya Krishna. She is only here to guide the others. Those who listen to her, fulfill her destiny, and those who don't, suffer in her destiny.

@ Blue: It was and it also goes to show that Rudra is listening and learning from Maya. Despite all his big talk about hating her, he is intrigued by her and wants to learn from her and learn more about her, implicitly and unconsciously.

@ Green: It's not just seeing Rishi in pain, but seeing Rishi also draw away from him. I think I understand Maya's plan now. She is playing the same game that MJ played with her, but with a twist. MJ gave her everyone to draw her in. Maya is taking away everyone to draw MJ in. MJ prayed on her vulnerabilities and innocence, Maya is praying on his weaknesses and image. MJ destroyed her in one go, Maya is going to destroy him bit-by-bit.

And the fact that they both can be eerily calm and condescending😲 it's going to be a fascinating match up

Minionite thumbnail

Dec 26th - A Few Comments

FYI for the next few days I'll be busy with year-end plans and parties, so I may or may not make posts. Today, I'm literally on my way to a party, so can only get to two points cause I hate browsing IF on my phone.

Rudra-Maya together and Rajiv-Nandini-Ananya on the outside - While a comic scene, one thing to note about this is that it shows what could happen in the future. Rudra and Maya will be together and the others will all be blocked off from them. While they'll want to get involved, they won't know the best way to get involved either. Nandini wanted Rajiv to do something, but then stopped Ananya from doing anything. Shows that they'll be confused on whether they should help or not.

Instructions - It's this very nature of Rudra that will lead him to find out the truth about Maya or get so close that she'll tell him. Maya told him to stay out of her life and even though he agreed, he's inquisitive and curious by nature and couldn't stay away.

Blooper - I think it's a blooper but if Rudra has only been in India for 8 years and before that he was in the US for 4 years, then how did he begin hating MJ 10 years ago?

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Amazing points Shreya! 👏

I wanna share few points too. I saw good contradictions everywhere in yesterday's epi. Antara promised to MJ she would carry on the charade and ended up saying the truth to Rishi, masked though. But she gave him MJ's secret so he may end up behaving like MJ. That's for later.. For now, Rishi's contradiction is that he said kaha phas gaya main, then felt genuine concern about fasting Maya and could not eat. I do not think he ate later also, because he did not eat maa k haath ki custard. No guy ever misses that out. For Rudra, although he claimed he did not want to be part of Maya's ajeeb life, he ended up getting drawn and curious. She was already a part of his life, by his mind.

Also belated Merry Christmas smiley31 Happy holidays! Even I wasn't around during Christmas, take your time and enjoy. smiley9

Armu4eva thumbnail

Hey dear. Have loads of fun. Wishing you a Happy New Year in advance🤗

Well I have some symbolic things to point out so seek your indulgence coz it's a bit MayRalicious. 

- MayRa costumes: Now there seems to be some conscious choice by the CVs. First it was Maya in all black- Rudy in all white. Then Rudy in black and white and finally in all black. But simultaneously Maya in her scenes with Rudy is wearing a hint of red too. Red means love, passion, and blood. And lo and behold yesterday both MayRa had hint of red in their black attire with Rudra having white too. This seems to indicate that despite falling in love (real wala😆) they both will continue to be on either side of the divide. Maya in black- Rudy in black/white(mainly white). The conflict is going to be electric. 

- MayRa shippers aka supporters look out: I don't think there can be a better way to demonstrate the future of MayRa shippers in MayRa story🤣. While MayRa are engrossed in each other, the shippers look on from the outside much like us. 

When two people fall in love they lose themselves in each other. The world literally stops as they are in some corner, just being with each other. What an excellent foreshadow. Also shows that in the end it will be MayRa's decision to be together or not. The shippers/supporters can plan all they want(like Nandini) but they will have no control on these two spitfires. 

- Vrat time: So Maya does play fair (in her own twisted way). Her intent to make Rishi independent seems genuine and the way she shunned water actually hints to the fairness in her personality. This is not just Rishis test, it's Mayas test too. To establish if Rishi is what she has assessed him to be. 

I liked how Rishi was spilling water and wasting it while Maya was collecting it in a glass and saving it. The contrasting attitudes are fun to watch. 

Coming to the unintentional vrat, Maya was already on hunger strike and then didn't let Rudra eat yesterday. It may not have been intentional but the consequences are what makes it fun. MayRa are equal partners. If one is suffering, the other will suffer too. With Rishi it was Mayas game plan but with Rudra it was unplanned. 

Coming to the precap. I love love loved how well Maya understands Rudy. She knew he would dig things and pose bigger challenges and so confronted him not with anger but with her version of truth and thereby won his empathy. The upcoming episodes seem fun. 

Minionite thumbnail

Dec 27th - The Fun, But Realistic Lies

Tum apni zindagi se itna door bhag chuki ho ke tumhari khud ki maa tumhari help nahi le sakti - That's so true naa. And it goes to show the difference between Rudra and Maya. Maya can't help anyone, not even her own mother because she has gotten so far away that no one can bring her back. But Rudra, despite all his pains and hurt, is still around to help everyone and anyone. Anyone can turn to him and he'll do whatever he can to help them. It's also what will bring them closer together. Rudra will do whatever he can to help Maya and, in the process, it'll pull her back into the life she left behind long ago.

Khatam kar diya - I found the choice of words very telling. Maya didn't say that her father and brother are dead, just that they are "finished", like her. Hence the title, "fun but realistic lies". Whatever MJ did, finished Maya. It finished the old Maya and from that a new Maya was born. The same way, Maya's father and brother were finished as well. Maybe they are now with MJ, maybe they're dead, maybe they're actually in the US. But whatever it is, they are gone. The way Maya knew them, they are gone. They are no longer the same father and Manas she knew. In fact, everything Maya said there has two meanings. Uske bade gadi ke bade paayon ke neeche sab kuch badal gaya. Could mean that they were killed in an accident or that MJ's dreams were so big that they destroyed everything in its wake. Iss duniya se aapne aap ko chupa liya. It could mean what she was actually saying or that she hid the real Maya somewhere because she doesn't want to lose more of herself. She doesn't want to expose the real Maya to the world. The real Maya is hidden behind those closed doors, behind a strong barrier, behind a shield.

Real Maya ke darshan - Despite all her joking, Ananya isn't wrong. Even with her false story, Maya still revealed part of herself to Rudra. The part that is hidden in those dialogues. The words that can be taken at face value or whose deeper meaning can be understood. If Rudra understands the deeper meaning of her words, then he'll surely meet the real Maya, not the fake one that the world can see.

Rishi's obsession becoming something more - Is Rishi's obsession for Maya truly becoming something more or has he learned how to play the game that Maya is playing with him? He is MJ's son through and through. After MJ's simple reply to his question, Rishi has changed. Was that one answer enough to tell him that he has to play the same game that Maya is playing?

Rajiv - Rajiv confuses me more and more. He is quite close to Maya and Nandini. And sometimes he seems to be Maya's partner, other times just working for her. Sometimes I feel like he can deceive Maya at any moment for his benefit, other times I think he'll be true to the end. I feel that the CVs have introduced a truly unique character to the mix. With Maya, Rudra, Rishi, MJ, etc. we are able to bucket them and understand where they stand. But Rajiv - he's an enigma. It also shows in his name Rajiv - lotus flower. A flower that symbolizes what is divine in humanity, immortal. It symbolizes the potential of an individual to harness the energy that flows through the chakras. Is that Rajiv? Is he the flower that grew from the mud and holds a true promise of divine?

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Minionite

Dec 27th - The Fun, But Realistic Lies

Tum apni zindagi se itna door bhag chuki ho ke tumhari khud ki maa tumhari help nahi le sakti - That's so true naa. And it goes to show the difference between Rudra and Maya. Maya can't help anyone, not even her own mother because she has gotten so far away that no one can bring her back. But Rudra, despite all his pains and hurt, is still around to help everyone and anyone. Anyone can turn to him and he'll do whatever he can to help them. It's also what will bring them closer together. Rudra will do whatever he can to help Maya and, in the process, it'll pull her back into the life she left behind long ago.

Khatam kar diya - I found the choice of words very telling. Maya didn't say that her father and brother are dead, just that they are "finished", like her. Hence the title, "fun but realistic lies". Whatever MJ did, finished Maya. It finished the old Maya and from that a new Maya was born. The same way, Maya's father and brother were finished as well. Maybe they are now with MJ, maybe they're dead, maybe they're actually in the US. But whatever it is, they are gone. The way Maya knew them, they are gone. They are no longer the same father and Manas she knew. In fact, everything Maya said there has two meanings. Uske bade gadi ke bade paayon ke neeche sab kuch badal gaya. Could mean that they were killed in an accident or that MJ's dreams were so big that they destroyed everything in its wake. Iss duniya se aapne aap ko chupa liya. It could mean what she was actually saying or that she hid the real Maya somewhere because she doesn't want to lose more of herself. She doesn't want to expose the real Maya to the world. The real Maya is hidden behind those closed doors, behind a strong barrier, behind a shield.

Real Maya ke darshan - Despite all her joking, Ananya isn't wrong. Even with her false story, Maya still revealed part of herself to Rudra. The part that is hidden in those dialogues. The words that can be taken at face value or whose deeper meaning can be understood. If Rudra understands the deeper meaning of her words, then he'll surely meet the real Maya, not the fake one that the world can see.

Rishi's obsession becoming something more - Is Rishi's obsession for Maya truly becoming something more or has he learned how to play the game that Maya is playing with him? He is MJ's son through and through. After MJ's simple reply to his question, Rishi has changed. Was that one answer enough to tell him that he has to play the same game that Maya is playing?

Rajiv - Rajiv confuses me more and more. He is quite close to Maya and Nandini. And sometimes he seems to be Maya's partner, other times just working for her. Sometimes I feel like he can deceive Maya at any moment for his benefit, other times I think he'll be true to the end. I feel that the CVs have introduced a truly unique character to the mix. With Maya, Rudra, Rishi, MJ, etc. we are able to bucket them and understand where they stand. But Rajiv - he's an enigma. It also shows in his name Rajiv - lotus flower. A flower that symbolizes what is divine in humanity, immortal. It symbolizes the potential of an individual to harness the energy that flows through the chakras. Is that Rajiv? Is he the flower that grew from the mud and holds a true promise of divine?

Hey.. I thought u wont come today..

Maya wasnt lying really. Like u said she twisted her words.. they are probably killed by MJ.. she made her words so twisted but made it sound like something that Rudra wont get deeper into.. it was not a lie because she herself later played her brother message.. she is hurt and misses him as well.. that locker has her secret under control...

Maya put fire around her.. that's the fire that she is going through actually.. Rishi I am still not sure what his character actually is.. but he has very strong traits of MJ.. going ahead it might even start taking fore strongly.. its surprising for me that he asked Rudra if she was the same girl who hurt him in fencing.. he has started to join the dots as well.. 

Btw the fire she had around her.. she actually needs someone to cross that and reach her.. noone can put it off really.. 

Also somehow what ever she does with rishi ends up happening with Rudra..  so those words she asked Rishi might come true with Rudra.. Maya doesnt know what happened with Rudra.  She knows that he has some pain so he understands others pain.. may be he puts it out to her some day..

Rajiv isn't a bad guy.. he wants good for Maya and may be he wants her revenge to be over.. but he might become a game changer.. he knows Roy's also well.. he also understands the personality of the ppl around.. he might go to Rudra side at some point when he thinks it's right to do so for sake of Maya. 

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

Hey.. I thought u wont come today..

Maya wasnt lying really. Like u said she twisted her words.. they are probably killed by MJ.. she made her words so twisted but made it sound like something that Rudra wont get deeper into.. it was not a lie because she herself later played her brother message.. she is hurt and misses him as well.. that locker has her secret under control...

Maya put fire around her.. that's the fire that she is going through actually.. Rishi I am still not sure what his character actually is.. but he has very strong traits of MJ.. going ahead it might even start taking fore strongly.. its surprising for me that he asked Rudra if she was the same girl who hurt him in fencing.. he has started to join the dots as well.. 

Btw the fire she had around her.. she actually needs someone to cross that and reach her.. noone can put it off really.. 

Also somehow what ever she does with rishi ends up happening with Rudra..  so those words she asked Rishi might come true with Rudra.. Maya doesnt know what happened with Rudra.  She knows that he has some pain so he understands others pain.. may be he puts it out to her some day..

Rajiv isn't a bad guy.. he wants good for Maya and may be he wants her revenge to be over.. but he might become a game changer.. he knows Roy's also well.. he also understands the personality of the ppl around.. he might go to Rudra side at some point when he thinks it's right to do so for sake of Maya. 

@ Bold: I had some time. One of my plans got cancelled and today's episode was a good one so I had to come.

@ Red: The way she repeatedly played his message and then checked her locker makes me think that she has some pain when it comes to Manas that was never healed properly. If he's dead, maybe she had a fight with him before that and never made amends. Or something like that. There's a hole there.

@ Green: I don't want to speculate early, but my guess is that seeing her in the office, he asked Rudra about her and Rudra told him that she's the writer he was trying to get. Then it's just a matter of putting 2 and 2 together.

@ Blue: Yes. It's not like we speculated earlier. Rajiv may never double cross Maya and join hands with MJ, but still he's a confusing character. I really want to get his backstory, I don't want him relegated to the background to give Maya and Rudra more importance.

Armu4eva thumbnail

Good to have you posting🤗

Just few random thoughts off my mind.. 

- Maya did use lies to appeal to Rudras softer side coz she knows he has some burden of pain. So she did tell a tale about real characters but it was still filled with lies. Imo she didn't need to do that. Saying someone destroyed my family leaving me to pick up the pieces & rebuild my life would have sufficed. Rudra has demonstrated his empathy both for Maya & her mom. I would have gone with the "her dad-bro ditched them and moved to us" but that phone makes me think that they actually are dead. 

- Maya creating a Lakshman rekha Or Sitas test by fire. This scene has many symbolic interpretations. Right from Maya creating a Lakshman rekha of fire to protect herself from Rishis unwanted advances or even Mayas attempt to purify herself after Rishis unwelcome touch. Fire is long regarded as a purifier. Hence the adage "trial by fire". In a way it is Rishis trial by fire and he showed he has grown little bit from that selfish brat who ran hearing fire alarms. He doused the fire & made tall promises to Maya. 

- Rudra.. This man has my entire heart and unless he has or he will do something to hurt Maya/any women, he will keep being my heartthrob. Such a clear conscience he has. He let his anger go and empathised with Maya immediately. He regretted his actions and unknowingly demonstrated his softness for her when he stopped wanting the ice cream coz Ananya took Mayas name. 

- The Precap: for me the high point of the episode. Who would have thought the four angles of this quadrilateral would meet at the same place so soon. The upcoming episode are going to be super fun.