Analysis Corner (Mar 31st Yeh koi saas bahu serial nahi hai link p.64) - Page 24

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: meimo12

Hey! 

I wanted to add on about Diya/ Mayas mom or Maya 

I think there might be some connection there with Diya sort of recognizing Mayas mom but not completely. Also, how the cvs caused distraction when it came to revealing her name. I believe Diya was also involved in some way which is why Mrs Roy isn’t too keen on her. 

Every character is linked to each other. It’s going to be interesting to see them unpuzzled by the writers.

I also agree with the point of Maya helping Rudra overcome his fear. I think it’s a wicked way but a great way. He will no longer have the fear or will know how to over come it. I think they’re trying to show how Rudra will always have Mayas back when she’s at her worst consumed by her fear and how Maya won’t let Rudra cower and help him overcome his weakness in her own twisted way.

Ah yes. It could be that the Roys know Maya and, maybe, possibly a few of them know Maya's mother, if not all of them.

I also noticed that when Rudra was stopped by the female Roys, Maya didn't let her mother turn around either. I thought that Nandini was turning around, but maybe it was just my mistake or a bad video.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: najma123

Regarding Antara, if anyone's read And Then There Were None, I relate her to Mrs Rogers from the book. Antara is a victim of her own guilt, and her past deed. I don't think she was deliberately involved, more like she didn't have the courage to stand up to MJ And that does make her guilty yes. But she's a victim of the same.

I haven't read that book, but heard it's good. It's on my to-read list for the holidays.

I agree. But even being a victim, she isn't innocent. She could have been misled, but if she really felt bad about it, she should have tried to correct it. And I don't think, based on what we're seeing, she even bothered trying to correct it. Instead, she now just lives in guilt over whatever she did.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

U r here early today 🤗... I normally do a peep into my phone at 5am to read ur symbolism and sleep again 😆

So today was a fun epi but with many small revelations..

Firstly Rishi.. yesterday rudra did not stop maya once she said no to Ananya.. he even told Ananya that her no is forever no.. also when today she left with her mom and returned he called her out to be rude to go away but dint make it an issue   But rishi doesnt get it..its hit his ego.. he calls her all the time which itself shows his obsession and controlling nature.. why am I damn sure that against what rudra has suggested him..he will take help of MJ eventually if things dont go his way... his one dialogue spoke volumes about him.. probably maya understand his psychology and hence more and more avoidance..

Rudra was a show stealer today.. he has his emotions under control all d time..  as rudra saw different sides of Maya the whole day so did she see diff sides of him.. when she tried to barge into his space, he showed his self respecting side.. then his angst when MJ came.. care when she was vulnerable and now fun and sweet to her mom.. btw he did not mention is last name to her mom.. and his exaggerated dialogues of how maya is compared to her mom was 🤣.. even her mom enjoyed his company.. she almost made him her damaad.. the fun part for me is rudra doesnt even have any feelings for maya.. probably the few times we saw then close it was only maya who seemed effected...

Maya mom is that typical mom who opens all the history of their kids to random ppl 😆... but she gave out few things to rudra which left him comparing his life as well.. but is her dad and bro alive? I doubt.. also the fact that maya is behind MJ and his family also makes me feel that he did something to her family and not just her.....

Also Antara.. so she knew maya and antara is quite spineless that way..so I dont think she would have helped maya in distress.. instead backed MJ in spoiling her life...

Btw why was maya carrying bhagawatgita to the hosp..I thought if her car keys were with rudra it would make sense as he was driving.  Anyways do u find any symbolism of rudra giving the book to Maya ? 

Lift scene is beyond my expectation.. it could be that she is trying to save him by making him stronger.. but does the rain scene follow this? In that trailer part Maya sleeve on her elbow is torn.. so did she try to save him somehow.. bring claustrophobic can be medical as well at times.. obv she cant let him die after all that he did the whole day.. but then that's always the fun of dark shows.. they are different..

@ Bold: Well that's because I'm working from home again today. When I work from home, I can usually catch the episode any time during the day. By the way, on that note, our office closes for 2 weeks starting next Monday. So you can expect 2 weeks of earlier reviews, in and around this time.

@ Red: I think Maya already understood his psyche. The avoiding is to get him to do something extreme before she comes back in his life again. This way she can fully control him.

@ Blue: I'm guessing that when they came into the hospital, Rudra handed the keys back to Maya. I did notice one thing when they entered the hospital. They were side-by-side, though Rudra's shoulder was behind Maya's as they jogged down the hall. It seemed to signify that they were in this fight together and yet, Maya would take the forefront ever so slightly and Rudra would let her. I didn't really find any symbolism in Rudra handing over the Gita to Maya, but maybe someone else has some ideas on that.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Hey Shreya. Loved reading your analysis. I have the same thoughts about the lift scene. Rudra is her weapon and her shield. He has to be invincible. Just like the iron is melted in fire to forge a weapon, Maya is making Rudra endure different level of challenges to strengthen him. I feel she will push him to the max level till he can fight back or if he can't, she will rescue him either way. 

There were very clear hints in today's episode about MayRa sharing a deep bond. Rudra kept getting flashbacks listening to Nandini describe about how when our own break trust, we are broken (thinking of MJ) and then how Maya has been hurt (thinking of her shaking under the table). He is going to be very strong ally for Maya.

But how interesting that the moment Rudra is in Mayas "family", he is called out by his "Family" and he invariably stops. This choice will be crucial in future. Whether to support family or support justice! And the minute he is in two minds, Maya would disappear from his life. 😭

Then Rudra being the one giving the Gita back to Maya made me think he is the one who will help her understand the true meaning of Gita unlike right now where she interprets it on her own, something her mom had highlighted. 

On a lighter note, Nandini kind of promoting Rudra to Maya made me smile. No matter how dark the world is, a mother would only want happiness for her child. She has mentioned love in week 1, she mentioned Rudra in week 2. Now let's see if she talks wedding dates in week 3.🤣

@ Red: Yes. Up until now he saw the sanki side of her, but now he's starting to see this other side of her and he's relating to it. This will lead to them becoming stronger allies, even though Maya may try to fight it. I don't think she wants an ally. She wants puppets that she can control, but Rudra is not so easily controlled.

@ Blue: Hmm interesting. I didn't even think of that. I just saw it for what it was. But that's a good point. Extending on that, when Rudra realizes that Maya is leaving, he will find a way to her again, like he did when he waited in the hospital room for Maya to return for her Gita. I bet you that he would have waited as long as needed for her to return because she would have noticed that it was missing at some point.

@ Green: Iss basis pe week 4 mein Nandini will be talking about her future grandchildren and how she hopes they have Rudra's traits. 🤣

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Minionite

Dec 16th - Dinchak Episode

Honestly, the episode was weak in terms of analysis (especially something that hasn't already been said and done), but it was still a dinchak episode in terms of Rudra. Shivin take a bow. You really brought out the teasing and fun side of Rudra well.

Maya's love for her mother - Maya loves her mother deeply and that showed throughout. The moment she found out her mother was in the hospital, she forgot everything. And despite wanting to take a bite out of Rudra for all the teasing, she kept herself in check and let her mother carry on thinking whatever she wanted. Even Rudra noticed this right away and saw another side of Maya that he hadn't known about. Nonetheless, this is Maya's weak point. Her mother. A weak point that MJ is surely not going to miss and can and will use to his advantage once he finds out about it.

Rishi - A quick comment on Rishi. He's proven today that he is MJ 2.0 out and out. The anger, the frustration, those words, all show that he has the anger and meanness of MJ. He may not be as cunning as MJ, but that is something that can be learnt as well. It's like I said earlier, a brilliant twist would be if Rishi turns out to be involved everything or the mastermind behind everything. The guy who everyone loves and is a spoilt brat turns out to be more than that. Would be interesting to see.

Antara - Antara isn't innocent in all this. The flashback makes it seem that she knew what she was saying and what she was doing and yet she still went forward with it. Then the fact that she had to lie to Mrs. Roy and Diya adds to that. And finally Diya asking about the medicines that way. She may not be innocent, but she regrets whatever she did.

Rudra and Nandini - Beta tum Maya ki madat karoge naa? Those words are so key here. Nandini will be the one to reveal Maya's past to Rudra. Somewhere Maya is going to push Rudra to such a point that he'll go to Nandini demanding answers and she'll tell him. Then it'll be up to him to decide if he wants to help Maya or not. Maya will not be the one to seek help herself.

Rudra's claustrophobia - Hmm interesting way that Maya is dealing with this situation. What is she getting out of taunting him about death? The whole point is that he's supposed to stay alive for her revenge. Ah-ha! Hit the nail on the head. This is Maya's style of helping him get over this. Claustrophobia or any phobia, at its root, is a fear of something that could potentially lead to death. If someone faces that fear and comes out alive, then it's no longer a fear. Is that potentially what Maya is doing here? Scaring him so much that he comes out that much stronger when he realizes there's nothing to be afraid about?

I agree with every word you said! A very good episode tonight. Will go and watch again.😊👍🏼

Grey-licious thumbnail

Hey Shreya,

Agreed that there's not much to say on today's episode but it was bang on

Enjoyed it alot

Today Maya's situation is like Baal Baal bachi ,both Dia and Antara are little away to know about Maya ,now I really want Roy's monologue

And we saw a different side of rishi today and now its clear he's not innocent he also have some dark shades which are slowly coming out ,his behaviour and dialogues are showing his obsession or you can say he have some traits of Maya 1...

God know what will happen if he saw mayRa together .....then rift will come between 2 brother and that will Maya's another victory 

She going to break and rule

Rudra saw a different side of Maya today and now he can relate to her ,both have daddy issues (by his pov) ,loves his equation with her mother and I really liked the way he asked Maya that why she didn't meet his mother ,he wanted his family to HER and without knowing he started feeling towards her and now there will be no comeback

Am not going to say about the Precap

Armu4eva thumbnail

@ Red: Yes. Up until now he saw the sanki side of her, but now he's starting to see this other side of her and he's relating to it. This will lead to them becoming stronger allies, even though Maya may try to fight it. I don't think she wants an ally. She wants puppets that she can control, but Rudra is not so easily controlled.

@ Blue: Hmm interesting. I didn't even think of that. I just saw it for what it was. But that's a good point. Extending on that, when Rudra realizes that Maya is leaving, he will find a way to her again, like he did when he waited in the hospital room for Maya to return for her Gita. I bet you that he would have waited as long as needed for her to return because she would have noticed that it was missing at some point.

@ Green: Iss basis pe week 4 mein Nandini will be talking about her future grandchildren and how she hopes they have Rudra's traits. 🤣

Rudra is super observant and smart. He saw Maya clutch on to the Gita in the car and knew Maya would come for it surely and so he waited. So if Maya disappears, he will always be the one to reach to her as you said. 

I didn't like the words Rishi used. From aap to Tu in a snap of finger. Shows how truly shallow he is. 

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Rudra is super observant and smart. He saw Maya clutch on to the Gita in the car and knew Maya would come for it surely and so he waited. So if Maya disappears, he will always be the one to reach to her as you said. 

I didn't like the words Rishi used. From aap to Tu in a snap of finger. Shows how truly shallow he is. 

Yes and he'll know exactly how to reach out to her. Like he knew she would come back for the Gita, he'll know exactly where to find her and why.

He's egotistical. I said it in the first or second epi itself. It's all about his ego. Until he was the knight in the shining armour, he didn't care, but as soon as he saw Maya with someone else, it became a blow to his ego.

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I haven't read that book, but heard it's good. It's on my to-read list for the holidays.

I agree. But even being a victim, she isn't innocent. She could have been misled, but if she really felt bad about it, she should have tried to correct it. And I don't think, based on what we're seeing, she even bothered trying to correct it. Instead, she now just lives in guilt over whatever she did.

Yeah I agree. Some people don't have the strength to resist and retaliate. They put up with things, mull over right and wrong. But do the wrong thing anyway. Those people cannot be excused.

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Amazing post Shreya 🤗

I felt there was a bit of symbolism where she forgot her Gita after returning form hospital room. It's like the moment Rudra's light fell on her world (her mother is her world), she forgot the Gita (her revenge). She comes looking for it confronted by Rudra. Then he returns it to her and becomes her moral compass.