•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago
My Character & I: Yash Sinha
   By: Shaheen Parkar
   January 9, 2007

Yash Sinha

Yash Sinha plays Prabhakar in the SaharaOne show Kituu Sabb Jaantii Hai.

He earlier featured in Tumhari Disha (Zee) as Gautam. On the big screen he was seen in Prakash Jha's Apaharan and Vinta Nanda's White Noise

Your character of Prabhakar believes in action rather than words.
Prabhakar talks less and does more. He is a cameraman with NNN news channel. He is the star cameraman along with star reporter Kituu (Ami Trivedi). Both have a great nose for news and land up where the action is in one way or another.

A star cameraman?

Prabhakhar has earned this tag by sheer hard work. He is brave and does not cower under pressure — either from the bosses or from vested interests who don't want news to be carried. Prabhakar does not leave home without his photographer's jacket and that stubble for that rugged look.

What is your relation with Kituu?

She trusts him completely and he is always there for here. Recently, Kituu was waylaid and robbed. She was also injured in the process. It's always Prabhakar who lands up to save her in the nick of time. This time, however, Prabhakar was a tad late. They are just good buddies in the pursuit of finding that great story and helping the needy.

Has any of the footage shot by you as a cameraman been used in Kituu?
Yes, on a few occasions in some episodes. In fact one of the cameraman (Sudesh) even taught me some technicalities of handling the camera. They would use the footage I had shot at the site of the incident.

Are there Prabhakars in real life?

Telly news channels are booming and I am sure each has his own star cameraman — the guy who takes that picture or angle that the boss wants! Though I have not met someone like Prabhakar, I am sure there are news cameramen like him aplenty.

http://www.mid-day.com/hitlist/2007/january/149805.htm

Posted: 17 years ago
Hey Does anybody remember him from Awaz dil se dil tak? He was just awesome as Vinu!

;-D
and Ram Kapoor was in that serial too!