Arhaan Behll’s anti-hero entry in Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salmagurl21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

What if the handsome guy is a stunt double or a minor character? If possible, then sans that jinn called on in Monday's precap. Hopefully some more good episodes come our way. Today's episode was mindblowing and just what the viewers wanted to see. :)

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

he is nice actor 

tfs 

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

I don't think this guy will be negative. He's gonna be grey. Maja ayega. Aman needs a Nawabi rival who comes from the same class and background and yet treats Roshni well. That will open his eyes to how judgemental he was being. Jealousy is the one thing I want to see. Not disgusted,not anything else. Pure jealousy which makes him acknowledge that he is in love with Roshni. 

even i feel so he might help rosh ..

AllThatCritique thumbnail

Originally posted by: salmagurl21

What if the handsome guy is a stunt double or a minor character? If possible, then sans that jinn called on in Monday's precap. Hopefully some more good episodes come our way. Today's episode was mindblowing and just what the viewers wanted to see. :)

Then why will they shoot his face( if he was a stunt double) and have a BG for himself ( minor).. 😟 am so sad. I was waiting for this. Biggest fan even before show debut 😆😭

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

tfs🤗

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 4 years ago
jmoyee200 thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_shaini

Arhaan is a very good actor.. had seen his show pratigya..it wud be good watchg arhaan tryg to woo roshni and aman getting jealous.. atleast this sameer chapter vl end ..I don't like sameer ..

agree............

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Then why will they shoot his face( if he was a stunt double) and have a BG for himself ( minor).. 😟 am so sad. I was waiting for this. Biggest fan even before show debut 😆😭

Itv me villain ki entry me shoes p focus pehle hota hai phir hand phir coat phir back phir chehra wo bhi specs phir heher specs phir side look phir eyes phir lips beard phir chehra focus hota hai 

Bada lamba process che

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

I don't think this guy will be negative. He's gonna be grey. Maja ayega. Aman needs a Nawabi rival who comes from the same class and background and yet treats Roshni well. That will open his eyes to how judgemental he was being. Jealousy is the one thing I want to see. Not disgusted,not anything else. Pure jealousy which makes him acknowledge that he is in love with Roshni. 

Antoginst is sifriti jinn ryt 

And gul usko human form me laayegi zaroor 

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

i think maybe this guy is step brother of aman ...(junaid sec wife son )

he might be good with rosh but not with the family his reentry has to be something ..related to laal chant knowing aman will be taken by jinn and he can own the house property and throw the family who knows

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MagpieArshu

Antoginst is sifriti jinn ryt 

And gul usko human form me laayegi zaroor 

this makes sense too...👏