Villains ka tho number kuch zyada hi horaha hai😧😧
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Villains ka tho number kuch zyada hi horaha hai😧😧
Originally posted by: AllThatCritique
Then why will they shoot his face( if he was a stunt double) and have a BG for himself ( minor).. 😟 am so sad. I was waiting for this. Biggest fan even before show debut 😆😭
It was thought. It can be any number of things that the guy could be. Just thought it could go that route.
Originally posted by: AllThatCritique
NOOOOO. DID MY MYSTERY GUY GET REPLACED?!
Please no 🤔 I wanted someone hot!
LOOK AT THIS GUY,HE LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER HOT JINN!
Not the one in the article!
https://www.instagram.com/p/B47InwAh9NC/?igshid=163uqzvehp885
Oh no!😲 Mera toh waise hi dil fir gaya ha show se but I want a solid reason to turn my heart and this hottie was more than enough but they got rid of him?😭
Nahiii....🥱Why are they doing this to me?🥺
Oh no!😲 Mera toh waise hi dil fir gaya ha show se but I want a solid reason to turn my heart and this hottie was more than enough but they got rid of him?😭
Nahiii....🥱Why are they doing this to me?🥺
Humara hottie 😭 He looks so fine! Kya kiya Gul ne 😡 we didn't even get to know Kaun Hai Yeh :( no names no nothing.
you won't be disappointed. Arhaan is a brilliant sector. My forum journey started with his first show pratigya.Originally posted by: AllThatCritique
NOOOOO. DID MY MYSTERY GUY GET REPLACED?!
Please no 🤔 I wanted someone hot!
LOOK AT THIS GUY,HE LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER HOT JINN!
Not the one in the article!
https://www.instagram.com/p/B47InwAh9NC/?igshid=163uqzvehp885