Arhaan Behll’s anti-hero entry in Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka

Posted: 4 years ago

Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka the popular fantasy tale produced by Gul Khan’s 4 Lions Films for Star Plus has been roping huge numbers!!

Its interestingly different concept has appealed to the masses from the very start of the show.

The show which is slated to be a finite 100 episodes format has been going really strong.

And the loyal watchers of the show will be introduced to a new development here.

Popular actor Arhaan Behll will be making his swash-buckling entry in the show!!

OMG!!

Yes, you heard it right!!

The show Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka will soon see the entry of a powerful anti-hero, another Jinn. And Arhaan Behll has been finalized is what we hear!!

As per a reliable source, “The face-off of the good and the bad with Arhaan Behll’s entry will add in the killer punch to the already well-rated show.”

As we know, Vikram Singh Chauhan and Aditi Sharma’s scintillating pairing has been loved by masses.

We buzzed Arhaan but could not get through to him.

We reached out to Producer Gul Khan and the channel spokesperson but did not get revert.

Arhaan Behll who came into the limelight with his fabulous display in Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya, was last seen in Vish Ya Amrit: Sitara.

Watch this space at IWMBuzz.com for updates.

NOOOOO. DID MY MYSTERY GUY GET REPLACED?!

Please no 🤔 I wanted someone hot! 

LOOK AT THIS GUY,HE LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER HOT JINN! 

Not the one in the article! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B47InwAh9NC/?igshid=163uqzvehp885

Edited by AllThatCritique - 4 years ago

Kabhi bd bhi use hote hain

Kuch key nai sakte 

Y jinn hai kya 

Originally posted by amrutha131

Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka the popular fantasy tale produced by Gul Khan’s 4 Lions Films for Star Plus has been roping huge numbers!!

Its interestingly different concept has appealed to the masses from the very start of the show.

The show which is slated to be a finite 100 episodes format has been going really strong.

And the loyal watchers of the show will be introduced to a new development here.

Popular actor Arhaan Behll will be making his swash-buckling entry in the show!!

OMG!!

Yes, you heard it right!!

The show Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka will soon see the entry of a powerful anti-hero, another Jinn. And Arhaan Behll has been finalized is what we hear!!

As per a reliable source, “The face-off of the good and the bad with Arhaan Behll’s entry will add in the killer punch to the already well-rated show.”

As we know, Vikram Singh Chauhan and Aditi Sharma’s scintillating pairing has been loved by masses.

We buzzed Arhaan but could not get through to him.

We reached out to Producer Gul Khan and the channel spokesperson but did not get revert.

Arhaan Behll who came into the limelight with his fabulous display in Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya, was last seen in Vish Ya Amrit: Sitara.

Watch this space at IWMBuzz.com for updates.

Saw his acting in Pratigya . If he is going to portray villain then Aman😆Aman will be on fire now. If he is going after Roshni then God knows what will happen. Arhaan Bahl is handsome.

New article-

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/arhaan-behll-to-enter-star-plus-yeh-jaadu-hai-jinn-ka_157587?ri=6&rv=6413

Arhaan Behll to Enter Star Plus' Yeh Jaadu Hai Jinn Ka

The audience is enjoying the chemistry of Vikram and Aditi and now to add on more drama and twist to the show the makers have roped in Arhaan Behll to play one of the prominent roles...

November 29, 2019 12:31 PM

indiaforumsView Profile

Courtesy : Arhaan Behll Instagram

Arhaan Behll, best known as Krishna from 'Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya' is all set to enter Star Plus Yeh Jaadu Hai Jinn Ka.

Star Plus recently launched show Yeh Jaadu Hai Jinn Ka starring Vikram Singh Chauhan and Aditi Sharma in the lead is gaining immense popularity and also making a mark on the TRP charts. The audience is enjoying the chemistry of Vikram and Aditi and now to add on more drama and twist to the show the makers have roped in Arhaan Behll to play one of the prominent roles. 

If sources are to be believed, Arhaan will be seen in a negative role.

Watch out this space to know more updates.

Arhaan is a very good actor.. had seen his show pratigya..it wud be good watchg arhaan tryg to woo roshni and aman getting jealous.. atleast this sameer chapter vl end ..I don't like sameer ..

Originally posted by an_shaini

Arhaan is a very good actor.. had seen his show pratigya..it wud be good watchg arhaan tryg to woo roshni and aman getting jealous.. atleast this sameer chapter vl end ..I don't like sameer ..

I am happy that Arhaan is entering this show, cant tolerate that Sameer. Arhaan will give good takkar to Aman in all respects- looks , personality everything. Now tough competition between Arhaan and Aman.😎

Originally posted by magicalM

I am happy that Arhaan is entering this show, cant tolerate that Sameer. Arhaan will give good takkar to Aman in all respects- looks , personality everything. Now tough competition between Arhaan and Aman.😎

I feel he is jinn 

And pata nai why I want jinn to fall in love with ayaana

Arhaan entry is sone p suhaaga

Edited by MagpieArshu - 4 years ago

Originally posted by MagpieArshu

I feel he is jinn 

And pata nai why I want jinn to fall in love with ayaana

Arhaan entry is sone p suhaaga

Really i am shocked that Arhaan Bahl is entering in this show. He himself a hero material and good looking . With his Villain portraying this show will become too spicy and interesting. 😈Now Aman will have real jung with this guy for Ayaana.

Arhaah Behl has done previous SP show Pratigya which was hit and Jinn with superb TRP's SP is taking full care of this show. Future story will going to be damn interesting.

Edited by magicalM - 4 years ago