Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

The spoiler mentions another Jinn, so this one is not the one to whom Junaid promised Aman? But negative entry again!!! Don't we have enough of them in the show??

So could the invisible body carried by the jhoota be of this one? 

When I watched it I thought of it could be Junaid.

Edited by Indulekha00 - 4 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I couldn’t be more excited 🤗 Yayyyyyy🥳

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I might sound really bad but I would be excited to see Arhaan Roshni together 🤣

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

I might sound really bad but I would be excited to see Arhaan Roshni together 🤣

Will like to see ArRosh together to only see jealous Aman. Now Aman will be on fire seeing another handsome Jinn in his Ayanas life. 😜. Main jodi will be Roshan only but Arhaan as a villain will be a treat to watch. Aman Arhaan fight for Rosh will be 😱

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

The spoiler mentions another Jinn, so this one is not the one to whom Junaid promised Aman? But negative entry again!!! Don't we have enough of them in the show??

Sifriti is bro of rakh jinn 

Kashishj09 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They have not said anywhere that he will try to get close to Roshni but I really really really want to see that! Aman will be so jealous! It will be awesome to watch!

Sameer was a married creep and Aman gave that disgusted look but this guy will a handsome classy guy very much like Aman so Aman will definitely feel jealous!

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MagpieArshu

Sifriti is bro of rakh jinn 

Why do you say so? If RJ was Jinn's sis then why would she need the help of a/ another Jinn in the first place? And RJ told that she was helping Jinn to be released from the chirag so that she could reclaim her human form. Confused

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Would't it be a great if same jealousy ghisa -pita track we have our pair Arhaan and Raakh Jinn😛. I want to see that two together. Raakh Jinn is so pretty , it will be great if this Arhaan will be Rj partner then we have two stories. I will love to see RJ  pair with Arhaan. Roshni ko Aman ke saath hi rehne dete hai. RJ ko Arhaan ke saath pair karte hai. I love RJ she is pretty. She and Arhaan will look good together.😊

purepunjabi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

exactly...I'm including parveen too in the negative one's..Salma.,Adaa,rakhh jinn,jinn ,Sameer... i just don't want more misunderstandings and roshni continuous crying scenes..God damn she is ayanaa..where are her training scenes 🙄 I'm waiting for them🧐. And if arhaan is going to be negative I just want Roshan fighting together with him. Let trust and respect  be there in their relationship now . No jealousy track between roshAn  with him. 

Edited by purepunjabi - 4 years ago
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I don't think this guy will be negative. He's gonna be grey. Maja ayega. Aman needs a Nawabi rival who comes from the same class and background and yet treats Roshni well. That will open his eyes to how judgemental he was being. Jealousy is the one thing I want to see. Not disgusted,not anything else. Pure jealousy which makes him acknowledge that he is in love with Roshni.