Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Morning Pali Yaara🤗🤗...

Pata nahi.. Not seen the episode yet

But I feel they need a little time to clear the story🤔...... Right now it's not in any direction.. Just like the first few episodes...... Let's see🤔

meri cool 🤗

yaar we understand they need time but they could've shown something normal the OTT enthu n all is very boring yaar... already our patience is wearing thin let them give something good hit n miss is ok but then you watch epi n share some positive thoughts Anu 🤗

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

uff i think it will be like mirage for abir he will think he is imagining... lets see..

yaar we cant blame her at all... its her choice in real life we wont even wanna face the ex but itv hai end game is them... 

i too had that thought mini it also fits his dialogue in next epi about giving into mish if she asked one more time... what to say..

he once said to mish when she didnt attend his call he feels lost if she is not near him.. kabhi mujhse dur mat jaana... so yes he is lost but mish always has this self confidence he only knows to hide pain n show he is stronger but mish is actually strong to let go... mishti sahi karti hai 

if it was real why bother to get back with ex bf? She will getting a Monster in law also in the deal

Bold- it was kinda of weird.....okay he rejected her at Rv house it was impulsive to avoid meenu hurting Kunal he started the shit.....but lakeside mein.....he was not letting go....I mean mishti was strongly persuasive.....abir shld have given in...thoda out of character laga mujhe......

I am seeing nw why abir calls himself kamzor...🤔

Originally posted by: SheThought

I kept pausing the video to check how many minutes still left of this episode 😆

I think it will only pick up pace once Abir and Mishti are aamne-saamne! And at that time, it will become all too painful... kya kiya hai DKP ne! My patience is running out........... 

🤣 i used to pause n rewatch scenes to share dialogues yaar now i dont even check time just keep writing whatever i see cant even concentrate in scene properly.. 😆 chaa what a contrast to last week.. 

@bold - i feel you pali... we know its gonna be painful n beautiful too but then cant hold myself just wanna take a break n chat here only not able to watch epi.. 

tasnimrayian thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Btw,what was the song in the precap?

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

true yaar its getting boring day by day... and over enthusiastic new version of mish, mah family, rjv family everyone are getting on my nerves now...  its just 2 months leap not 2 years why so much OTT type reaction n scenes... ufff 

I hope vatty boy brings the needed josh yaar cant handle this boring ott for long...  

Everything is Ott fake....they need to tone it down....

Originally posted by: Onyourface

My highlights on the main forum 😆

🤣 i was thinking of this and here you didnt fail me... will read it asap 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tasnimrayian

I would love MiNsh more❤️

I want to see their friendship bond ...rest mota bhai jaane 😆

Originally posted by: tasnimrayian

I don't think they r trying to bring MiNsh.Maybe,they r testing us.

If they keep escaping mishbir scene,no one will accept that.

They r confused what to do and where to go.Nishank entry is actually a trouble.

Why couldn't they solve their problems own?😲

No no i'm saying they are trying to bring in third angle end game is mishbir but they are experimenting with third angle by making these small changes of mish calling jas as aunty n all... 

dont know what are makers planning yaar its so confusing... 

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Everything is Ott fake....they need to tone it down....

I agree ... too much ho gaya 

Onyourface thumbnail

No no i'm saying they are trying to bring in third angle end game is mishbir but they are experimenting with third angle by making these small changes of mish calling jas as aunty n all... 

dont know what are makers planning yaar its so confusing... 

Its better to not think anything for some days 😆