Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

When  did I ask u not to post ur issue here.  show me  where I  told u not to post issue here 

And it is u when u ask me first    itnse saare  scrap option ko bhi delete karene ka easy option bhi bata do   then only I gave suggesion thoda thoda delete kar sakte hain. I am not forcing u 

let me give u link where u first ask me how to delete so many scrap book https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151958440  . 

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
vijay thumbnail

Idea Innovators

Originally posted by: Abhigya.fan

Hello,

One of my topics in Kumkum Bhagya forum has disappeared. The thread name is Sriti-Shabir win ZRA Best Onscreen Jodi.

Please look into why this happened. 

It was moved to Trash by mistake. We have moved it back to Kumkum Bhagya forum.

Apologies.

vijay thumbnail

Idea Innovators

Originally posted by: Cursed

or Vijay Sir Ap ne scraps,slams to de diye but Sir 1 or cheez chahiye,

wo IF pe har post ke niche option they ne ( post ) hum kisi bhe member ki posts check kar sakte they os ki profile pe bhe nahi jate they,

to Sir please ye thora change kar do,

profile wale button pe wo post rakh dain, or profile pe jane keyliye i think username pe click karna hoga right Sir?

Sir kisi ko stalk karna ho to You know what i mean,

please Sir, lol

har nahi hai na, kisi ki profile pe jana ho to os ke username pe click karne se ho sakta hai, or jo profile ka button hai wahan pe post ki option de dain,

Post : 10628 is hyperlinked. So clicking on that takes you to user's post.

vijay thumbnail

Idea Innovators

Originally posted by: surabhi01

When  did I ask u not to post ur issue here.  show me  where I  told u not to post issue here 

And it is u when u ask me first    itnse saare  scrap option ko bhi delete karene ka easy option bhi bata do   then only I gave suggesion thoda thoda delete kar sakte hain. I am not forcing u 

let me give u link where u first ask me how to delete so many scrap book https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151958440  . 

Relax 😊

And let's not deviate from the topic and the same goes for Cursed.

And I will be trashing posts which are not on the subject.

Edited by vijay - 4 years ago
altgr thumbnail

Sir what about the IF app? I have the beta version in my phone but it doesn't work well....

vijay thumbnail

Idea Innovators

Originally posted by: altgr

Sir what about the IF app? I have the beta version in my phone but it doesn't work well....

Please do share what are the issues you facing and our developer will work on them.

Forgotten-Toy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vijay

Post : 10628 is hyperlinked. So clicking on that takes you to user's post.

profile pe show to honge hum?

thanks Sir, :)

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

• ^^Sir, I have complained about this before. I still face this issue and it's so annoying. I can't use almost all the emoticons!

•  I noticed that when I was writing important letter to mods, I used the who and are in shortcut form, it gives me a warning that's it's an abusive word and thinks that it's the synonym of the word prostitute. Is this bug or it's been intentionally made to avoid its variations? Plus is there can be a feature which can detect where is the abusive word instead of hunting down the entire post?
  • Emojis used in titles when saved in draft, becomes question mark.

ps- I like the new logo of testimonials :p

Edited by Leenaaa - 4 years ago
Forgotten-Toy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

or Sir 1 or problem hai, i dont know kisi or ne note ki ya nahi,!

Sir ager hum koi pic post kar dain. GIF ya maybe other bhe, or phir ager os post ko edit karna ho to wo pic gayeb ho jati hai, kya Ap reason doge eysa kiyon hota hai?

ye rahe SS.

is post mei ye GIF hai, then os ko edit kiya  *KSA* write kiya wo to show ho geya but Sir pic kahan gayi???? loool.

yehi same problem hai jab hum kisi old post ko edit karte hain,!

vijay thumbnail

Idea Innovators

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

• ^^Sir, I have complained about this before. I still face this issue and it's so annoying. I can't use almost all the emoticons!

•  I noticed that when I was writing important letter to mods, I used the who and are in shortcut form, it gives me a warning that's it's an abusive word and thinks that it's the synonym of the word prostitute. Is this bug or it's been intentionally made to avoid its variations? Plus is there can be a feature which can detect where is the abusive word instead of hunting down the entire post?
  • Emojis used in titles when saved in draft, becomes question mark.

ps- I like the new logo of testimonials :p

1. Smiley issue on certain Mobile devices. We will get this fixed this week.
  2. Yes we are aware of this as it is a side effect of the function which stops variations. As some tries to cheat the checks by writing in this format: B.A.D.W.O.R.D / B A D W o r d /  B_A_D_W_O_R_D. We are aware this is not perfect but is working. We will certainly work on new algorithms so that we can eliminate the side effects also.
  3. Thank you for reporting. We will get this fixed too.