And precap pari mom entry so soon.. 

Ohh no..Pari’s mom is coming or what??🤢

If she is to be there before YAri be together then it would be a mess. 🤢

N it seems they are rushing with the story..😵

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Beginning was blah with Roshan and gunjan at cheering bazaar and he talking to her like an a**h****. 

Surjiteyyy!  🤗 How he understood and was trying to make Yogi see sense that even he loves her. 

Bablu... I can understand he's upset because he has like a major crush on Pari... But he better not be making things difficult for YaRi...

How stupid can the Kumar family be? Like seriously...he says he's acting like a typical husband... Is that what a typical husband does? When the brother went oh how romantic.. I wanted to slap his face!!  Ugh! And having a "competition" itself should be like a red flag..hello.. How is that sweet? Who says that? I am just glad that Gunjan didn't fall for that line(at least I hope so) .. I hope for her sake she tells them what went down and makes the decision not to marry this jerk...still not rooting for YoGun though.. That ship has sailed. 

Yogi bechara still in confused mode... Love the scene with his mom and mom/pari scene

Precap: that is definitely Pari's mom

braich_gal thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Ohh no..Pari’s mom is coming or what??🤢

If she is to be there before YAri be together then it would be a mess. 🤢

N it seems they are rushing with the story..😵

Seems like it's her.. They didn't show.. But kind of obvious

Or perhaps this could lead to Yogi seeing her vulnerable with her mother's presence.. And he turns into a support.. And maybe who knows realizes he loves her after all and can't see her hurt..mentally and physically 

braich_gal thumbnail

Another possibility  that I just thought of(though highly unlikely).. It could be the Chatterjee family again.. Who knows somehow Pari's mom convinced them or something 

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

I liked how Yogi thought about Pari getting a better, educated and normal guy than him. That's a start to show he cares for Pari. Surjeet was bang on. 

Babloo being disappointed. I get it. And I wouldn't mind if it becomes an issue. Just because Babloo is shown a comic character doesn't mean his feelings/crush for Pari isn't true. 

Shiv and family is certified insane now. Gunjan should stop being silent for everything. Shiv- I can't wait to see Chauhans betraying him and Shiv regretting. 

YoRi- it is definitely rushed for sure. But the way the entire show is just focussed on them, I wouldn't mind the writers rushing and ending this track to move on. I mean, come on! Nisha is pregnant and there is no buzz at all in the family? No one told the elders? 

Pari's mom's entry will spice things up. I am sure will raise concern over Yogi's disability and she wouldn't be wrong as a mother. But she has failed as a mother, so let's see what Pari does. 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

First thing first pari mom entry so early why?? I mean a din bhi nahi hua i love bolakar.. ... 

When surjit was trying to make yogi understand  it felt like he was reading a paragraph from textbook ....at least for me.. But still like that he was trying to make yogi understand

So soon they showed Yogi sharing pari confession with his friends.. I thought he would talk with surjit using other friend reference like I have  friend.... 

And  with gunjan , roshan and shiv scenes episode felt more dull... What was roshan thinking he could behave like this and get away with it..and reason was pretty lame....  Somewhere seema got caught of it... 

Just a thought If ever yogi scold gunjan... Would she behave in same way.. Go to her dad house after fight and tell him that yogi scold her.. And shiv telling yogi how dare you scold my daughter.. Even I don't scold her...  

Anyway  hope she tell seema everything ... 

Yogi as completely stop thinking about gunjan even her name doesn't affect him now... 

I actually have high hopes from kusum.. She can make him realise...

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: braich_gal

Another possibility  that I just thought of(though highly unlikely).. It could be the Chatterjee family again.. Who knows somehow Pari's mom convinced them or something 

hmm...  .Shrishtvas didn't like that chatterjee family that much.. So I don't think they would give such happy expression .. But in precap they did... 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

hmm...  .Shrishtvas didn't like that chatterjee family that much.. So I don't think they would give such happy expression .. But in precap they did... 

The way Pari’s mon reacted after the chatterjee fiasco that ‘you will have to pay for this Pari’ so definitely it is going to be her.

N she will try to create some problems for Pari , YaRi and the Srivastavas. But at the end ‘ Hogi pyaar ki jeet’ means ‘Love will conquer all.’❤️🥰