Users

Frequent Posters

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: allizzwell

Khargosh and kachua story did match rightπŸ˜†

Arrey ....today no Shiv family scene...😎

Apne options r somewhat coming live....interesting...πŸ˜ƒ

Yest epi...ya...Rosh handled Gun so bad...felt bad for her...but she should have just shut him in front of her parents and made them aware of his torture. That scene was a put off.  Shiv will defn come back to Yogi. I want Yogi to understand what’s bothering him these days before that. 

I guess in precap itself he is upset listening to Pari saying she is going back to Kolkata.

Reg Kabir....u r right, that’s the way to deal it but the connect will b missing as even today Kabir was sitting with all as if nothing happened. That issue should have been dealt with before Pari’s parents entry.  

@ bold yup Khargosh and kachhua story do match with GunRosh n YaRi..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

True almost all of our guessing games and imagination are coming on the screen..

Apne andhere waale teer nishaane par lag rahe hai.. n tukke sach ho rahe hai..πŸ˜†

Yet to watch today’s episode. At work right now..πŸ˜• Will watch in the evening n mostly skip if any negativity would be there..πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Hope 100th episode which would air on Friday we would get YAri date.. so that all of us can discuss more about our tukkas /guesses or imaginations on weekends..πŸ€©πŸ˜πŸ˜†

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

@ bold yup Khargosh and kachhua story do match with GunRosh n YaRi..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

True almost all of our guessing games and imagination are coming on the screen..

Apne andhere waale teer nishaane par lag rahe hai.. n tukke sach ho rahe hai..πŸ˜†

Yet to watch today’s episode. At work right now..πŸ˜• Will watch in the evening n mostly skip if any negativity would be there..πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Hope 100th episode which would air on Friday we would get YAri date.. so that all of us can discuss more about our tukkas /guesses or imaginations on weekends..πŸ€©πŸ˜πŸ˜†

Epi was fine....serious convo between Pari and her parents. Yogi Pari confrontation began but got interrupted when it came to Yogi sharing his thoughts...thanks to Pari’s parents entry😑. Anyways my day was done due to my boys...SurBab....these had a 5 min scene and that was so cute. U should watch it to enjoy.πŸ˜ƒ

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: allizzwell

Epi was fine....serious convo between Pari and her parents. Yogi Pari confrontation began but got interrupted when it came to Yogi sharing his thoughts...thanks to Pari’s parents entry😑. Anyways my day was done due to my boys...SurBab....these had a 5 min scene and that was so cute. U should watch it to enjoy.πŸ˜ƒ

Sure will watch it. I do watch all episodes after shaadi breakup n YaRi beginning. 

I am the last one to watch the episodes amongst all of us due to time difference.πŸ˜…

Bablu surjeet and yari and Srivastava are there so I can watch it.πŸ˜… I do skip the rest.πŸ˜‚