Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mr-YK

Do you honestly feel it was rushed? What made you feel like so? The confession to Surjit and Bablu? 

I am 50/50 on this, I'm still fearing the show will go off air then we must move to FanFiction. If so we should fill in the current story so its the same as the show but make it so its not a rushed story. So make the time awkward moment feel longer That's just one example. 

Though we could be wrong. Maybe its staying and it may not be rushed due to going off air, it could just be lazy writing?! I hope 😢

Pari’s mom ‘s entry makes me feel so as I didn’t wish her to land in chawri bazaar so soon .. I wanted her to come after Yogi acknowledging his feelings and confess to Pari.

Otherwise its fine. The confession to surjeet and bablu was okay. I liked it. As he shares everything with them. I didn’t watch the episode at that time but that small scene was good when surjeet making Yogi understand that she is the ‘one’ for you. 

Plus that sharma and co. Spoiled my mood.. After so many good episodes since last two weeks made our expectations higher so today’s episode received mixed reviews.😂

Hope for the best that our show is staying there as 10.30 show got time slot change.

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: braich_gal

Even I am 50/50 on whether it's rushed.. I feel like it's going at a pace I like.. Because if this were to go on for 2 weeks or a month before confession from Yogi I will be complaining it's too draggy 😆 

Regarding Yogi telling surjit/bablu..i am not really  surprised he told them this fast.. He tells them everything..and now he is still not sure/aware of his true feelings and he was irritated because Pari said it and it's now the only thing in his thoughts...

And yes.. It better not be some lazy writing by CVS because the show is going off air(hopefully not). 

"Regarding Yogi telling surjit/bablu..i am not really  surprised he told them this fast.. He tells them everything" - Does he though?

I agree we've been waiting for the romance to begin, thats why I was confused when I heard everyone saying it'll take two weeks for Yogi to realise. It seems too much but then I do feel like todays episode should have taken place on the 27th. I think it wouldn't feel rushed then. 

Mr-YK thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Pari’s mom ‘s entry makes me feel so as I didn’t wish her to land in chawri bazaar so soon ..

Otherwise its fine. The confession to surjeet and bablu was okay. I liked it. I didn’t watch the episode at that time but that small scene was good when surjeet making Yogi understand that she is the ‘one’ for you. 

Plus that sharma and co. made my mood worse as there is not much scope in development of that story it seems.

Hope for the best that our show is staying there as 10.30 show got time slot change.

"Hope for the best that our show is staying there as 10.30 show got time slot change." - Changes are occuring :/

"The confession to surjeet and bablu was okay. I liked it. I didn’t watch the episode at that time but that small scene was good when surjeet making Yogi understand that she is the ‘one’ for you." - I didn't expect that from Surjit but he delivered knowledge very well. 

Oh you see, in the UK we don't see the precap, so I have to find the precap elsewhere. The precap gets replaced by Patiala babes.

dusk2dawn thumbnail

"Hope for the best that our show is staying there as 10.30 show got time slot change." - Changes are occuring :/

"The confession to surjeet and bablu was okay. I liked it. I didn’t watch the episode at that time but that small scene was good when surjeet making Yogi understand that she is the ‘one’ for you." - I didn't expect that from Surjit but he delivered knowledge very well. 

Oh you see, in the UK we don't see the precap, so I have to find the precap elsewhere. The precap gets replaced by Patiala babes.

Oops. Are you able yo watch  the Precap on YouTube?

Precap - Pari in Yogi’s room and asks him why you are ignoring me. Then grab his shirt and says that I love you . N Yogi signals thats the problem and Pari asking you have a problem with me or love? N Yogi looked  at her shockingly. Then dadaji called Pari she comes down and dadaji says look who is here.? N Pari’s expressions changes from happy to sad .

So they didn’t show who came but by Pari’s expressions its her mom.😂

Time slot changed because kbc is going off air this week. So beyhadh 2 will air at 9 and tara from satara at 9.30. All other shows are staying there on same timing.

dusk2dawn thumbnail

"Regarding Yogi telling surjit/bablu..i am not really  surprised he told them this fast.. He tells them everything" - Does he though?

I agree we've been waiting for the romance to begin, thats why I was confused when I heard everyone saying it'll take two weeks for Yogi to realise. It seems too much but then I do feel like todays episode should have taken place on the 27th. I think it wouldn't feel rushed then. 

The only thing is that we have got beautiful episodes in last two weeks and thats why today’s episode received mixed reviews.

N I do feel that surjeet is more sensible one in the two. So his gyaan was genuine.when yogi said that ‘pari has voice’ n surjeet replying  ‘ that the girl without voice didn’t understand you and  Pari understands your silence too.

Mr-YK thumbnail

Oops. Are you able yo watch  the Precap on YouTube?

Precap - Pari in Yogi’s room and asks him why you are ignoring me. Then grab his shirt and says that I love you . N Yogi signals thats the problem and Pari asking you have a problem with me or love? N Yogi looked  at her shockingly. Then dadaji called Pari she comes down and dadaji says look who is here.? N Pari’s expressions changes from happy to sad .

So they didn’t show who came but by Pari’s expressions its her mom.😂

Time slot changed because kbc is going off air this week. So beyhadh 2 will air at 9 and tara from satara at 9.30. All other shows are staying there on same timing.

I found a website that has all the episodes so I can go over episodes and view the precaps. 

So Just watched it and it's Pari's mom without doubt maybe the father came too so he can keep his pride by ensuring Pari won't marry into the family. Imagine they put their divorce to the side for this. Though its most likely just her mom. She's more trouble as is. 

I honestly fear for this show going off air. Its different and unique. Maybe thats why its not doing as good. Maybe they all want the typical drama. Smh

Mr-YK thumbnail

The only thing is that we have got beautiful episodes in last two weeks and thats why today’s episode received mixed reviews.

N I do feel that surjeet is more sensible one in the two. So his gyaan was genuine.when yogi said that ‘pari has voice’ n surjeet replying  ‘ that the girl without voice didn’t understand you and  Pari understands your silence too.

I see... I hope it gets better reviews for the future. How do we find out if a show is going off air, is it without warning or do they rush the story to the end? 

Surjit spoke on our behalf. Its literally what I've been saying. 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

I see... I hope it gets better reviews for the future. How do we find out if a show is going off air, is it without warning or do they rush the story to the end? 

Surjit spoke on our behalf. Its literally what I've been saying. 

We don’t know anything about going off air. N I haven’t seen the PH or actors or channel spokes person has mentioned anything about it.

@ bold true , surjeet spoke on our behalf .

Show is getting better and better and our expectations are getting higher after all the beautiful episodes from last two weeks.

I haven’t read the news on any other news portals about show going off air. So I am not worrying about anything.

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

We don’t know anything about going off air. N I haven’t seen the PH or actors or channel spokes person has mentioned anything about it.

@ bold true , surjeet spoke on our behalf .

Show is getting better and better and our expectations are getting higher after all the beautiful episodes from last two weeks.

I haven’t read the news on any other news portals about show going off air. So I am not worrying about anything.

As long as there's no official statements I just wanna enjoy IIM. 

Today's epi got mixed reviews as mostly last 2 weeks we saw progression in YaRi's track and some good family bonding without Sharma-Chauhan drama. But yes Yogi confessing to his BFF, Yogi - Kusum - Pari scene, Pari-Neha scene were perfect! 👏

I prefer them to wrap Yogi's confused state within 2 weeks than dragging for a month. In this show they gave so much importance to Yogi's shaadi and Gunjan fam now it is high time they focus on Pari's story as well. And they need to show Yogi becoming more responsible finally independant before Hawking blessings from both families. And this can't surely happen within 2 weeks na. So something big gonna happen on the 100th epi there are articles about Gunjan landing on big trouble...Maybe Pari will leave Srivastavas family & her mom will shift to Delhi for her daughter's sake. But yeah Gunjan gonna definitely come in between. Maybe Yogi will come face to face with Gunjan once again whereas Pari will wait for Yogi's answer...😕

By the way in last week TRP's IIM still steady whereas Tara from sitara who started with 1.0 had 0.6 last week. As long as the show delivers quality contents at least for a YEAR run I'm fine! 🙏🏽

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I liked how Yogi thought about Pari getting a better, educated and normal guy than him. That's a start to show he cares for Pari. Surjeet was bang on. 

Babloo being disappointed. I get it. And I wouldn't mind if it becomes an issue. Just because Babloo is shown a comic character doesn't mean his feelings/crush for Pari isn't true. 

Shiv and family is certified insane now. Gunjan should stop being silent for everything. Shiv- I can't wait to see Chauhans betraying him and Shiv regretting. 

YoRi- it is definitely rushed for sure. But the way the entire show is just focussed on them, I wouldn't mind the writers rushing and ending this track to move on. I mean, come on! Nisha is pregnant and there is no buzz at all in the family? No one told the elders? 

Pari's mom's entry will spice things up. I am sure will raise concern over Yogi's disability and she wouldn't be wrong as a mother. But she has failed as a mother, so let's see what Pari does. 

Nisha’s pregnancy has not been told to elders as Kabir requested to Yogi, Pari, Rani and Vivek. But there has been a disconnect on that aspect due to sudden focus on YoRi. Nisha too is busy running around in these matters looks a bit odd as on one side she is preggy and on the other side She and Kabir r hiding their investment loss issue. Suddenly to c her normal looks awkward. 

Option 1: Pari’s mom is defn in Srivastavs house as Yogi himself said he is pari’s bf .....she has her issues with him due to his disability. Possibly she senses it could b the truth and rushed Pari with an alliance. So she might insult Yogi, Pari supporting Yogi track in front of all or blurting out again that she feels for him.

Option 2: A separation track is coming ....Pari’s mom forces her to rent out another house, Pari  not able to take yogi avoiding her, tries to b away from him...moves on to another house. Yogi realises him missing her possibly then.

Option 3: Pari’s family track exposes the bitter truth of the loneliness in Pari’s life making Yogi and Srivastavs understand and support her. 

So all guesses on Pari’s mom’s arrival. 

Again in between an option 4 can come up with Shiv trying to mend fences with Srivastavs on GunRosh breakup🙈😫