Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

The way Pari’s mon reacted after the chatterjee fiasco that ‘you will have to pay for this Pari’ so definitely it is going to be her.

N she will try to create some problems for Pari , YaRi and the Srivastavas. But at the end ‘ Hogi pyaar ki jeet’ means ‘Love will conquer all.’❤️🥰

yaa... And the end there love will conquer all... 

It's just ek din nahi hua confession ko  aur ye aagaye... 

Even yogi sharing it with friends.. I thought at least yogi will share it after 3 to 4 days with surjit... I was not able to enjoy surjit and yogi conversation...its just rushed.... Half of the episode was on gunjan, Roshan and shiv..

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

yaa... And the end there love will conquer all... 

It's just ek din nahi hua confession ko  aur ye aagaye... 

Even yogi sharing it with friends.. I thought at least yogi will share it after 3 to 4 days with surjit... I was not even able to enjoy surjit and yogi conversation...

I am yet to watch the episode but I think they are rushing with YaRi track. Seriously yaar give them a break at least to understand and decode the feelings. 

Yogi is avoiding Pari but sharing all things with bablu n surjeet. Atleast take 1-2 days to digest the fact and talk with each other first and clear things out. Clear up the thoughts. 
Then talk to friends. I mean bablu and surjeet as neha is the original YaRi shipper so she knew it from the start. 

May be Yogi opening up to surjeet about his confusion but a scene or two is not enough for that.

N directly bringing Pari’s mother.🤢

It’s like gaanv abhi basaa nahi and lootere pahele se aa gaye..🤣🤣

Roses4Moira thumbnail

I am yet to watch the episode but I think they are rushing with YaRi track. Seriously yaar give them a break at least to understand and decode the feelings. 

Yogi is avoiding Pari but sharing all things with bablu n surjeet. Atleast take 1-2 days to digest the fact and talk with each other first and clear things out. Clear up the thoughts. 
Then talk to friends. I mean bablu and surjeet as neha is the original YaRi shipper so she knew it from the start. 

May be Yogi opening up to surjeet about his confusion but a scene or two is not enough for that.

N directly bringing Pari’s mother.🤢

It’s like gaanv abhi basaa nahi and lootere pahele se aa gaye..🤣🤣

woh he toh😅😅 

And to all this they are planning to bring gunjan into this mess.....  

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail

In all this I hope tomorrow it's just pari mom and not her dad.. I can't handle both at same time 

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I would liked it if Yogi shared what happened with his friends within 2 days but yes half of the epi focused on Gunjan drama..Anyways Yogi had to speak with someone and it just happened. Bablu's reaction was normal and loved Surjit's word. She understands him & his khamoshi whereas Gunjan failed. On the other hand Pari worries for their friendship but Neha comforted her. 

In precap I think it will definitely be Pari's mom revenge time. LOL 

Her entry will either bring more insecurities for Yogi or will help him realize that he can't loose Pari that she is the one. As long as they take at least 2 weeks for this track I'm ok. I feel like Kusum will sensei something after watching tonight's epi. And YaRi but first become a couple secretly also...

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

I would liked it if Yogi shared what happened with his friends within 2 days but yes half of the epi focused on Gunjan drama..Anyways Yogi had to speak with someone and it just happened. Bablu's reaction was normal and loved Surjit's word. She understands him & his khamoshi whereas Gunjan failed. On the other hand Pari worries for their friendship but Neha comforted her. 

In precap I think it will definitely be Pari's mom revenge time. LOL 

Her entry will either bring more insecurities for Yogi or will help him realize that he can't loose Pari that she is the one. As long as they take at least 2 weeks for this track I'm ok. I feel like Kusum will sensei something after watching tonight's epi. And YaRi but first become a couple secretly also...

pari mom will make him realize pari need him too...he feels he won't be able to give pari anything after marriage.... So she needs a normal guy... But after seeing pari mom behavior he will realize she needs love ,acceptance , family  ... Etc etc 

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

pari mom will make him realize pari need him too...he feels he won't be able to give pari anything after marriage.... So she needs a normal guy... But after seeing pari mom behavior he will realize she needs love ,acceptance , family  ... Etc etc 

I don't think that Pari's mom's entry @ Srivastavas will do wonders as she knows how to play the victim card & be manipulative. She will surely show another face to Yogi and his fam being all goody goody but fake. So don't know when but yes Yogi will be the one who will comes to know about her real self...

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: braich_gal

Beginning was blah with Roshan and gunjan at cheering bazaar and he talking to her like an a**h****. 

Surjiteyyy!  🤗 How he understood and was trying to make Yogi see sense that even he loves her. 

Bablu... I can understand he's upset because he has like a major crush on Pari... But he better not be making things difficult for YaRi...

How stupid can the Kumar family be? Like seriously...he says he's acting like a typical husband... Is that what a typical husband does? When the brother went oh how romantic.. I wanted to slap his face!!  Ugh! And having a "competition" itself should be like a red flag..hello.. How is that sweet? Who says that? I am just glad that Gunjan didn't fall for that line(at least I hope so) .. I hope for her sake she tells them what went down and makes the decision not to marry this jerk...still not rooting for YoGun though.. That ship has sailed. 

Yogi bechara still in confused mode... Love the scene with his mom and mom/pari scene

Precap: that is definitely Pari's mom

YoGun sank, its no longer sailing.

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ohh no..Pari’s mom is coming or what??🤢

If she is to be there before YAri be together then it would be a mess. 🤢

N it seems they are rushing with the story..😵

Do you honestly feel it was rushed? What made you feel like so? The confession to Surjit and Bablu? 

I am 50/50 on this, I'm still fearing the show will go off air then we must move to FanFiction. If so we should fill in the current story so its the same as the show but make it so its not a rushed story. So make the time awkward moment feel longer That's just one example. 

Though we could be wrong. Maybe its staying and it may not be rushed due to going off air, it could just be lazy writing?! I hope 😢

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mr-YK

Do you honestly feel it was rushed? What made you feel like so? The confession to Surjit and Bablu? 

I am 50/50 on this, I'm still fearing the show will go off air then we must move to FanFiction. If so we should fill in the current story so its the same as the show but make it so its not a rushed story. So make the time awkward moment feel longer That's just one example. 

Though we could be wrong. Maybe its staying and it may not be rushed due to going off air, it could just be lazy writing?! I hope 😢

Even I am 50/50 on whether it's rushed.. I feel like it's going at a pace I like.. Because if this were to go on for 2 weeks or a month before confession from Yogi I will be complaining it's too draggy 😆 

Regarding Yogi telling surjit/bablu..i am not really  surprised he told them this fast.. He tells them everything..and now he is still not sure/aware of his true feelings and he was irritated because Pari said it and it's now the only thing in his thoughts...

And yes.. It better not be some lazy writing by CVS because the show is going off air(hopefully not).