Users

Frequent Posters

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Words of wisdom teacher 👏

I have nothing to say , I totally agree with you and others here 

It's sad to see such a beautiful love story going through a tragic storm,  honestly for me it doesn't matter now , the who did what debate holds no importance for me now , it's a clean slate 

I only know that two most beautiful hearts who wanted to spread love , hope , positivity and smiles  around have been brutally broken 💔💔

Isn't that enough ?

😭

That’s exactly what I am trying to convey Uru 🤗🤗

We, the fans, are short changed in order to accommodate this leap! I just wish people look past this and give Abir a chance to be happy and keep an open mind for his redemption! 

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtTuBrutus

I hate the fact that they are not showing his POV or breakdown here. We din't even get his elaborate breakdown after the baba track. They rushed through that too and now they are rushing through to show the leap. I hope to God its deliberate because both Abir as a character and Shaheer as an actor deserve better. 

Yaar, honestly same worries here!! 

Yeah he recovered rather too quickly from baba saga! And now,  they have shown him quite nonchalant and cool after breaking MishBir rishta in front of the families and afterwards while Kunal was questioning him! As if it was oh so easy for him to walk away from Mishti! 

They rushed through a bunch of stuff so that Mishti doesn’t get a chance to share the truth about her day in Rajgadh and Abir gets a sole meager reason to breakup with her!

I like to believe and have my fingers crossed that not showing Abir’s breakdown is for a reason... unless they want people to detach from him and make him a villain in his own lovestory and make room for another hero 🤔

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
EtTuBrutus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Yaar, honestly same worries here!! 

Yeah he recovered rather too quickly from baba saga! And now,  they have shown him quite nonchalant and cool after breaking MishBir rishta in front of the families and afterwards while Kunal was questioning him! As if it was oh so easy for him to walk away from Mishti! 

They rushed through a bunch of stuff so that Mishti doesn’t get a chance to share the truth about her day in Rajgadh and Abir gets a sole meager reason to breakup with her!

I like to believe and have my fingers crossed that not showing Abir’s breakdown is for a reason... unless they want people to detach from him and make him a villain in his own lovestory and make room for another hero!

And then Shaheer will quit? Is that what you are hinting? Because I dont see Shaheer being okay with playing second fiddle 😆

SheThought thumbnail

And then Shaheer will quit? Is that what you are hinting? Because I dont see Shaheer being okay with playing second fiddle 😆

I was just being sarcastic 😆

They will not mess with MishBir I know! And no, Shaheer won’t be okay playing the 2nd fiddle for sure 😆

They have already released segments with Abir putting on tinted glasses upon waking up to hide his pain from the family. They are going to go round about way in showing Abir’s pain! Upar se khush khush, andar se dukhi! #AnalyseThat 🤔

EtTuBrutus thumbnail

I was just being sarcastic 😆

They will not mess with MishBir I know! And no, Shaheer won’t be okay playing the 2nd fiddle for sure 😆

They have already released segments with Abir putting on tinted glasses upon waking up to hide his pain from the family. They are going to go round about way in showing Abir’s pain! Upar se khush khush, andar se dukhi! #AnalyseThat 🤔

Honestly I dont see Shaheer staying on for multiple leaps. Or doing this show for many years. So whatever it is, they have to show it soon 😆

SheThought thumbnail

Honestly I dont see Shaheer staying on for multiple leaps. Or doing this show for many years. So whatever it is, they have to show it soon 😆

Don’t worry he will be around for this leap. Baad ki baad main dekhenge! 😆

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Diyu, I completely feel you pain and frustration yaara! And you can rant as much as you like 🤗🤗

Exactly! Abir never said he can do no wrong! He has always accepted his mistakes wholeheartedly and have worked on rectifying them! 

We are totally at Writers mercy and they chose to taint his character and made him behave quite the opposite of what We have seen and come to expect throughout this journey - all to justify the leap and come up with a new chapter in MishBir story.

Yes, both did things out of character to protect their families! Hisaab Barabar, accounts settled! Can we proceed to the next phase please!

@bold 100% Not an iota of doubt 👍🏼 

But to get there is going to be painful... not only from MishBir’s perspective but I sense viewers are going to get frustrated time and again with Abir’s normal, in fact over enthusiastic behavior post leap if they don’t show him reflecting on his guilt and pain every step of the way...

thanks pali.. 🤗

its mishbir and will always be them whoever does mistake whatever happens... at end we love both of them and want good for them thats it.. ❤️ lets wait for their new journey i'm very much excited for that we already have 180 episodes of beautiful journey now we are gonna have another beautiful journey lets welcome it with open arms 😃

@bold - yaar writers are one doing all we cant do anything... and like you n deepi said Abirs pov not shown is a big draw back here.. except for shayari he is not shown opening up thats only infuriating everyone more... lets hope its for a reason n atleast after leap we get to see abirs side of story.. 

EtTuBrutus thumbnail

Don’t worry he will be around for this leap. Baad ki baad main dekhenge! 😆

I remember he agreed to do the leap in KRP only because he liked his character there. What I meant was if they butcher Abir or show multiple leaps (like they are doing in the parent show), I just dont see Shaheer staying. He will prefer dancing in Indonesia instead till he gets another offer 🤣

Edited by EtTuBrutus - 4 years ago
SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

thanks pali.. 🤗

its mishbir and will always be them whoever does mistake whatever happens... at end we love both of them and want good for them thats it.. ❤️ lets wait for their new journey i'm very much excited for that we already have 180 episodes of beautiful journey now we are gonna have another beautiful journey lets welcome it with open arms 😃

@bold - yaar writers are one doing all we cant do anything... and like you n deepi said Abirs pov not shown is a big draw back here.. except for shayari he is not shown opening up thats only infuriating everyone more... lets hope its for a reason n atleast after leap we get to see abirs side of story.. 

Yes Diyu, I am very much ready and excited for their next journey! Hope they do complete justice to our pre-leap MishBir! Welcoming it with open arms 🤗

And eagerly waiting to see Abir’s pain and POV 

SheThought thumbnail

I remember he agreed to do the leap in KRP only because he liked his character there. What I meant was if they butcher Abir or show multiple leaps (like they are doing in the parent show), I just dont see Shaheer staying. He will prefer dancing in Indonesia instead till he gets another offer 🤣

That I agree! If he gets bored, that will be it! 

I think right now he is most excited about the leap for his new haircut 🤣

Makers will have to keep luring him with something like that every leap, otherwise he will be Udd chala 😆