Shayad kiye the bhul se, the Vaade sab fizul se

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Abir has ALWAYS, always stood by Mishti, made her his priority, held her in highest regards - as his girlfriend and for the person she was, numerous times fought with his family to defend her thoughts and ideas, held faith in her in the oddest of situations, supported her every step of the way, became her rock solid strength, showered all his love on her, taught her to love herself... and the list goes on and on! Not able to find a single flaw in him as Mishti's partner! In fact, he was more than perfect!

So it is not important really whom Abir chose! Makers decided to go for the breakup-leap, and they chose Abir! 

It is unfair to look at it any other way...

Shayad kiye the bhul se

The Vaade sab fizul se

Khusbu-o ko phool se

Ishq ko usul se

Ab hona hai juda

Chaand ko hai raat se

Haatho ko tere haath se

Ab hona hai judaa

Abir has surrendered and accepted his defeat... he himself has declared that his promises proved to be of no significance! 

Why beat a man who is already down,.. almost dead!

Btw, I would like to dedicate the title of this post to the makers!

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I understand his plight. Ive been in a situation like this and can feel his pain. When u go through a heart break, no one can feel ur pain except the person you broke up with. I am sorry for mishbir. It is going to be a tough battle for abir. Easy to say forget me and move on but tough to actually move on. Especially when there is nothing wrong in your relationship and u r simply breaking it due to family pressure.

I feel girls here are mostly upset with him for chain snatching, manhandling and not trying any smart trick like he always did. But he was so shocked by the news that he could not think at all and surrendered.

EtTuBrutus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Pali I honestly think the writers did Abir dirty here. He has gone through hell in the last few episodes. He lost his father whom he idol worshiped as a child. He felt terribly guilty for treating his mom unfairly and maybe felt happy about having a loving mom after years only for her to brutally take that away from him the very next day. And then he had to be horrible to Mishti and push her away with his own hands (as avoidable as it was because I really do think its TRP drama at its worst). He cant even express what he feels or cry and he will always be guilty about the fact that he killed his only chance at happiness with his own hands and cant even fault Mishti or her family later on if they refuse to forgive him. The worst part is the writers haven't even given a proper breakdown of Abir (maybe its deliberate) and we are all baying for his blood 😆 Maybe am biased and yes Mishti definitely did not deserve what she was put through (no one deserves it) but I'd still hope for Abir to find peace and happiness and am hoping Kunal grows up to be the brother Abir deserves post leap. 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

thank you so much for this post pali.. 🤗

i'm sorry dear gonna use your thread to rant... cant keep calm reading all the hate this boy is getting.. 

yaar i have only a single question... everytime like everytime why is that expectation are from abir only... be fandom or in show too.. did he ever say "Abir rajvansh never does mistake" no instead he has said "agar Abir rajvansh galti karta hai uski pura responsibility leta hai"... he has himself accepted he is doing a mistake what else do everyone want.,... 

i accept what mishti is going through is hell... but he is no less.. both have their own kind of pain no comparison... dont forget just bcoz she has her family by her side now once everyone did wrong to her then he was the only one to stand by her... 

Everyones 1000 mistakes is overlooked for the good they are doing now and abirs 1000 good things are overlooked for a single mistake very much fair.. right..  

during haldi mishti did a mistake not for abir but for her family it was btw the love/ trust her family BP/BM had on her... now abir did a mistake for kunal its btw the love/trust mishti had on her.... dont always make it mishti n abir only... there mishti was a victim humiliating, breaking bp/bm n family... here abir is a victim humiliating, breaking mishti... there abir was with her to support her n save her... here who does the boy have.??? then too expectation was from abir to understand mishti now too expectation is from abir to redeem only but no one talks about others understanding him.. 

i bet he is gonna be the best ML ever who will redeem to the T... and go beyond our expectation... 

actually its all writers fault... others mistake (except for mishti) are not shown as something big n they have some slow redemption n all.. but when abir does even a small mistake be it hiding kunal running away or anything then it is made as big issue n he gets the worst redemption n punishment for that...  why expectation bar is set so high for abir...

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koms9

I understand his plight. Ive been in a situation like this and can feel his pain. When u go through a heart break, no one can feel ur pain except the person you broke up with. I am sorry for mishbir. It is going to be a tough battle for abir. Easy to say forget me and move on but tough to actually move on. Especially when there is nothing wrong in your relationship and u r simply breaking it due to family pressure.

I feel girls here are mostly upset with him for chain snatching, manhandling and not trying any smart trick like he always did. But he was so shocked by the news that he could not think at all and surrendered.

Yes, exactly Komal, feel sorry for MishBir...  heartbreaks are so painful! And Abir is going to be dying everyday since he will also carry the added burden of doing wrong to Mishti! He will never be able to forgive himself for what he has done to her...

The whole premise of breakup was out of line with Abir’s character. But if we keep that aside, Mishti would never have believed Abir would willingly remove her from his life - so this over the top out of character behavior of Abir was shown to make Mishti accept Abir was seriously breaking their rishta and to harbor a grudge going forward and make room for the story post leap... sigh!

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

i'm sorry dear gonna use your thread to rant... cant keep calm reading all the hate this boy is getting.. 

yaar i have only a single question... everytime like everytime why is that expectation are from abir only... be fandom or in show too.. did he ever say "Abir rajvansh never does mistake" no instead he has said "agar Abir rajvansh galti karta hai uski pura responsibility leta hai"... he has himself accepted he is doing a mistake what else do everyone want.,... 

i accept what mishti is going through is hell... but he is no less.. both have their own kind of pain no comparison... dont forget just bcoz she has her family by her side now once everyone did wrong to her then he was the only one to stand by her... 

Everyones 1000 mistakes is overlooked for the good they are doing now and abirs 1000 good things are overlooked for a single mistake very much fair.. right..  

during haldi mishti did a mistake not for abir but for her family it was btw the love/ trust her family BP/BM had on her... now abir did a mistake for kunal its btw the love/trust mishti had on her.... dont always make it mishti n abir only... there mishti was a victim humiliating, breaking bp/bm n family... here abir is a victim humiliating, breaking mishti... there abir was with her to support her n save her... here who does the boy have.??? then too expectation was from abir to understand mishti now too expectation is from abir to redeem only but no one talks about others understanding him.. 

i bet he is gonna be the best ML ever who will redeem to the T... and go beyond our expectation... 

actually its all writers fault... others mistake (except for mishti) are not shown as something big n they have some slow redemption n all.. but when abir does even a small mistake be it hiding kunal running away or anything then it is made as big issue n he gets the worst redemption n punishment for that...  why expectation bar is set so high for abir...

Words diyu 👏

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtTuBrutus

Pali I honestly think the writers did Abir dirty here. He has gone through hell in the last few episodes. He lost his father whom he idol worshiped as a child. He felt terribly guilty for treating his mom unfairly and maybe felt happy about having a loving mom after years only for her to brutally take that away from him the very next day. And then he had to be horrible to Mishti and push her away with his own hands (as avoidable as it was because I really do think its TRP drama at its worst). He cant even express what he feels or cry and he will always be guilty about the fact that he killed his only chance at happiness with his own hands and cant even fault Mishti or her family later on if they refuse to forgive him. The worst part is the writers haven't even given a proper breakdown of Abir (maybe its deliberate) and we are all baying for his blood 😆 Maybe am biased and yes Mishti definitely did not deserve what she was put through (no one deserves it) but I'd still hope for Abir to find peace and happiness and am hoping Kunal grows up to be the brother Abir deserves post leap. 

Deepi, writers wanted to delay their marriage and reset their story so they sacrificed Abir’s character! With all that Abir has ever said and done for Mishti, it is hard to digest that Mishti did not see through Abir and catch his act! They totally took creative liberties with Abir to make room for this leap!

I didn’t get a chance to write my review on the lakeside breakup... it was beautiful, no doubt!!! But I was extremely frustrated that they didn’t have Abir introspect his feelings or thoughts regarding what he was doing to Mishti! They focused on Mishti’s pain and they are going to explore it in detail on Monday’s episode, but so far not once they have shown Abir’s guilt or pain or reflection on his decision besides this shayari! Maybe it’s deliberate like you said to make viewers also hate Abir like Mishti is going to do... and they are succeeding! This forum is the proof 😐

Abir absolutely deserves peace! And it’s completely okay if he has to do another round of tapasya for Mishti after the leap... but it’s unfortunate if viewers just write off his character because of this!

There is a reason Kunal had declared he will the brother Abir deserves! He will definitely be a key player in MishBir reunion this time around. 

And what Abir told Meenu is also going to come true - the entire family will be with Abir and she is going to find herself all alone and she totally deserves it! 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Words of wisdom teacher 👏

I have nothing to say , I totally agree with you and others here 

It's sad to see such a beautiful love story going through a tragic storm,  honestly for me it doesn't matter now , the who did what debate holds no importance for me now , it's a clean slate 

I only know that two most beautiful hearts who wanted to spread love , hope , positivity and smiles  around have been brutally broken 💔💔

Isn't that enough ?

😭

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Diyu, I completely feel you pain and frustration yaara! And you can rant as much as you like 🤗🤗

Exactly! Abir never said he can do no wrong! He has always accepted his mistakes wholeheartedly and have worked on rectifying them! 

We are totally at Writers mercy and they chose to taint his character and made him behave quite the opposite of what We have seen and come to expect throughout this journey - all to justify the leap and come up with a new chapter in MishBir story.

Yes, both did things out of character to protect their families! Hisaab Barabar, accounts settled! Can we proceed to the next phase please!

@bold 100% Not an iota of doubt 👍🏼 

But to get there is going to be painful... not only from MishBir’s perspective but I sense viewers are going to get frustrated time and again with Abir’s normal, in fact over enthusiastic behavior post leap if they don’t show him reflecting on his guilt and pain every step of the way...

EtTuBrutus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Deepi, writers wanted to delay their marriage and reset their story so they sacrificed Abir’s character! With all that Abir has ever said and done for Mishti, it is hard to digest that Mishti did not see through Abir and catch his act! They totally took creative liberties with Abir to make room for this leap!

I didn’t get a chance to write my review on the lakeside breakup... it was beautiful, no doubt!!! But I was extremely frustrated that they didn’t have Abir introspect his feelings or thoughts regarding what he was doing to Mishti! They focused on Mishti’s pain and they are going to explore it in detail on Monday’s episode, but so far not once they have shown Abir’s guilt or pain or reflection on his decision besides this shayari! Maybe it’s deliberate like you said to make viewers also hate Abir like Mishti is going to do... and they are succeeding! This forum is the proof 😐

Abir absolutely deserves peace! And it’s completely okay if he has to another round of tapasya for Mishti after the leap... but it’s unfortunate if viewers just write off his character because of this!

There is a reason Kunal had declared he will the brother Abir deserves! He will definitely be a key player in MishBir reunion this time around. 

And what Abir told Meenu is also going to come true - the entire family will be with Abir and she is going to find herself all alone and she totally deserves it! 

I hate the fact that they are not showing his POV or breakdown here. We din't even get his elaborate breakdown after the baba track. They rushed through that too and now they are rushing through to show the leap. I hope to God its deliberate because both Abir as a character and Shaheer as an actor deserve better.