Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

thank you so much for this post pali.. 🤗

i'm sorry dear gonna use your thread to rant... cant keep calm reading all the hate this boy is getting.. 

yaar i have only a single question... everytime like everytime why is that expectation are from abir only... be fandom or in show too.. did he ever say "Abir rajvansh never does mistake" no instead he has said "agar Abir rajvansh galti karta hai uski pura responsibility leta hai"... he has himself accepted he is doing a mistake what else do everyone want.,... 

i accept what mishti is going through is hell... but he is no less.. both have their own kind of pain no comparison... dont forget just bcoz she has her family by her side now once everyone did wrong to her then he was the only one to stand by her... 

Everyones 1000 mistakes is overlooked for the good they are doing now and abirs 1000 good things are overlooked for a single mistake very much fair.. right..  

during haldi mishti did a mistake not for abir but for her family it was btw the love/ trust her family BP/BM had on her... now abir did a mistake for kunal its btw the love/trust mishti had on her.... dont always make it mishti n abir only... there mishti was a victim humiliating, breaking bp/bm n family... here abir is a victim humiliating, breaking mishti... there abir was with her to support her n save her... here who does the boy have.??? then too expectation was from abir to understand mishti now too expectation is from abir to redeem only but no one talks about others understanding him.. 

i bet he is gonna be the best ML ever who will redeem to the T... and go beyond our expectation... 

actually its all writers fault... others mistake (except for mishti) are not shown as something big n they have some slow redemption n all.. but when abir does even a small mistake be it hiding kunal running away or anything then it is made as big issue n he gets the worst redemption n punishment for that...  why expectation bar is set so high for abir...

oh my diya. 👏🤗❤