Posted: 4 years ago

Hi guys..so I'm back with another ss again

Before introduction 

I just want to confess one thing

I felt bad I didn't get enough response for my Tom n Jerry ss

I'm writing again on rosid fr those few readers who r reading

I will be happy if I get more response 

So I'm giving just intro here..

I vl continue after getting 10 likes n comments( just 10)

So let's get into intro

I think some of our rosidians who r following my works from starting might remembered my story which I wrote along with teju love r sacrifice

This is season 2 fr that

It's not continution ..it is like version 2

I vl tell in brief abt season

If any one interested to read 

I'm providing linked here..plz read it

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4607709

And season 1 story is abt

Rosid meet each other when they went to interview. Fortunately they vl b locked in farm house..they first fight each other later fall in love ..at that time they marry n consummate mrg..bt rosid got seperated..Sid thought roli is no more..he vl agree to marry Neha Becz of some situations..n roli come back as sruti Varma..how rosid United is the story

And now

It will be different 

Here in same way roli meets a person n she falls in love with one person..n he is parth..roli n part love each other bt they got.seperate n paarth thinks roli is no more.. due to some situations parth marry pari when roli comes.back.n know abt he married .roli heart will break...so how roli came out of heart break n how Sid came into her life n changed her life 

Charcterization:

Avika as roli divedi: she is simple n innocent girl..she loves paarth so much..and loves her bestie pari

Manish as Siddhant bhardwaj: handsome hunk n very good person( will introduce abt him in story directly)

Rohan gandotra as paarth verma he is very nice person..he loves roli a lot..bt Becz of some situations he married pari...he likes pari as person n as a friend..bt he is finding difficult toaccept her as his wife..he is suffering n hating his situation

Aneri as pari verma: she is super sweet n cute girl..n very good at heart..she loves paarth a lot..he is her life..she can go any extent  to make him happy 

So that's it guys.. plz let me know ur feed back

Plz do like n comment

Edited by honeyrosid-6 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry honey but i didnt got pm for tom jerry i will read it now but a little busy will read whenever free & this concept is also very nice waiting for updates eagerly

honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I tried to send pms himani dear bt at that time some error came..so I couldn't able to send pms dear..sorry frm my side too..happy to know u liked this..n I never forget hw u supported my every story..n  fr version 1 of this story  u gave so much support..me n teju got good cmnts for version..I vl try to give best updates like that

Edited by honeyrosid-6 - 4 years ago
MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

So happy to see you back! Concept sounds interesting. Looking forward for the updates. And about getting less response, it's been too long that rosid had left the screens, so many rosidians might have moved on. And some might've got busy and not getting time to comment. But, be sure that we'll be following your every story on rosid. So, just chill and keep writing more. We're here to support you in all the ways possible. And know what, we're too greedy to read rosid stories and you know that, right 😉

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

story theme is so different.roli loving parth was least expected.wonder why parth married pari.I am surprised that though here rohan is parth it's not either teni or shorvori but pari who is opposite him.I still remember many used to ship veer pari Jodi in silsila though they were not a pair.so it's a real surprise that here you joined them 

Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Super concept... Eagerly waiting for know more... 

Sorry honey but i didn't got pm for Tom Jerry I will read it now... 

Priyapiu thumbnail

Super concept. Eagerly waiting for update. Sry di i didn't get pm about tom & Jerry ff. Update soon di.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

which movie inspired u to write season1?

arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Wow sis u back I just love this concept super really can't wait update soon 

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: honeyrosid-6

I tried to send pms himani dear bt at that time some error came..so I couldn't able to send pms dear..sorry frm my side too..happy to know u liked this..n I never forget hw u supported my every story..n  fr version 1 of this story  u gave so much support..me n teju got good cmnts for version..I vl try to give best updates like that

Np dear i got it will read whenever free. Ya we all miss those golden days but now everyone is so busy cant help.  Will always support u dear update soon