Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Fireiswithinus

I don't understand why is there an issue if problem lies with vedika. Why do you even watch the show ? As a loyal fan of yrkkh...and most importantly kaira ...i or anyone else has a total right to get upset. They are celeberities because we want them.  It's their job to entertain us... And for shoving they are amazing actors... They can surely do any role.. And nail it.  But I don't understand how as fans we have no right to be upset about a third angle coming out of nowhere... And story drags according to her?  I watch this show... With my eyes brightening when shivin comes on screen.... It may sound cheesy to you but to me they have made me fall in love when I was sick and couldn't get up.  I used to watch them and feel emotions. I have loved it from starting.   If you don't get upset why watch it?  Why bother?  I don't mean to sound rude... But everywhere I have been seeing comments... Regarding this.. On twitter instagram... ..its not just a show... Not for the loyal fans. . We are connected to theshow because of kaira...i still am connected to my childhood stories..or movies and that is normal. You tend to get attached to characters. 

And soon if they keep up they will loose real fans.  Who wait till night to watch it on TV.

I understand your point of view as I was in the same situation too but after some time and multiple negative tracks I detached myself from the emotional rollercoaster ride that you are experiencing.

In real life people divorce and remarry. It is illogical that a 2nd wife should have to worry about her husband rekindling his love with his exwife. What is the message here? Don't marry a guy that is divorced/presumed widowed  because there is a good chance he will go back to his first wife? That doesn't sound right. Yet here we have the audience calling the second wife all kind of names and in the story we want the male lead to go back to his first wife just because they share a son together and we like their pairing.

YRKKH initially was based on some reality but now it has become too illogical and has crossed the line of showing unethical behavior. I would like to see this show display more realism. It would have been nice to see that divorce is not the end of life. People can move forward separately and still take good care of their child but have their own separate lives. In the show neither Karthik or Naira have grown in maturity and wisdom in the past 10 years. They take marriage as a joke.  It is hard for me to root for a couple that hasn't grownup. Honestly they get along better as  divorced then when married. Perhaps it's time they moved their separate ways. Their son Kairav will thank them. I know people don't care how illogical the story has become and still want them back together. For me the show has lost its uniqueness and has become like every other show. Illogical. I think one show that was able to portray second marriages properly was "Punar Vivah."

Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago
Sur89 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't understand why is there an issue if problem lies with vedika. Why do you even watch the show ? As a loyal fan of yrkkh...and most importantly kaira ...i or anyone else has a total right to get upset. They are celeberities because we want them.  It's their job to entertain us... And for shoving they are amazing actors... They can surely do any role.. And nail it.  But I don't understand how as fans we have no right to be upset about a third angle coming out of nowhere... And story drags according to her?  I watch this show... With my eyes brightening when shivin comes on screen.... It may sound cheesy to you but to me they have made me fall in love when I was sick and couldn't get up.  I used to watch them and feel emotions. I have loved it from starting.   If you don't get upset why watch it?  Why bother?  I don't mean to sound rude... But everywhere I have been seeing comments... Regarding this.. On twitter instagram... ..its not just a show... Not for the loyal fans. . We are connected to theshow because of kaira...i still am connected to my childhood stories..or movies and that is normal. You tend to get attached to characters. 

And soon if they keep up they will loose real fans.  Who wait till night to watch it on TV.

Same with me dear, there is nothing cheesy about it. when i first encountered Kaira i was going  through post partum depression and was taking counseling. Things were really tough for me living outside india , alone without any friends and taking care of an infant. Yrkkh is the only ITV show which made me feel really happy and emotional, wanted to fall in love again, remembering the days when i fell in love. Kaira made me love my husband more and I found the missing charm in my relationship ,which happens after you have a baby. I have never watched any other ITV show  as neither i had time and nor i felt interested because of the non sensical OTT drama they show. One ITV show I adored a lot was Dahleez but it went off air show soon.

Anyways , the main thing about mentioning all this to make people understand, why everyone who is attcahed to the show is very emotional towards Kaira. So its ok if there are many who dont feel that there is anything wrong with introducing third angle, but they should also respect the emotions of people who arent able to accept the third angle and the crap the CVs are showing to maintain that. 

When you look back you will see all the major things which happened after introducing Vedika were full crap and unnecessary. And that pissed me off like anything, it makes me feel thats makers dont have any respect for viewers emotions. What was the need for Akhil Lisa affair ? When it dint lead to anything than creating more drama in Kaira’s life , Naira had to listen that Mauka to de dialog because of that track only. And what now? Everyone is caring about Akhil as if he is the victim, he has sympathy of all, i wonder if was Surekha then also things would have been the same or not??  Custody drama, Vedikas ex drama and her disappearance for whole two weeks , Kairav’s hatred for Kartik out of nowhere, now Kartik getting jailed , all silly sequences just to drag the third angle . And still people expect us to not show any frustration, wow!!!

Fireiswithinus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@rose2015

From last 6 months or so everybody is saying this..

But its a serial...they cant show us day to day normal life..twists and turns our neccessary. That is the main agenda ...to entertain viewers. If there will be no ups and downs...will the audiences watch it ? They wont. Kaira..has shown many things which did impact a society....be it child determination or paedophiles.  That was important... but after vedika was introduced....and leap took place everything started falling apart....yrhpk also came... these all things made a raita. 

If we want to see a real life stories we should watch documentaries. But this is a drama...it is ought to have all thoese things which do mirch masala and create fiction. Its not real and its a fiction. I as a novel reader...am attached to my characters...just by reading a book. Its okay if you are not...but then asking why others are attached...it doesnt make sense. 

Also maybe i am not brave enough like u to reattach myself. Today seeing a single scene...i felt sad... its perfectly normal. 

Before this we should start seeing the difference between reality...and fiction. 

Also akshara and natik were like my mum papa...simple and beautiful..but there were times when they showed us things which were not possible in real life. 

In our state...ghunghat is important. We are not supposed to give up just after marriage. I learned that from my mother. But they did show us....but in reality very few people are like that....and where ghunghat is these places are mainly villages. I see 100s of women everyday...covering their faces... but akshara was said to remove not only that but pallu also...which please dont mind me does not happen...and if it does its rare. But i still loved her with my whole heart. So reality is not for tv..its for documentaries..... i hope you get my point.

Edited by Fireiswithinus - 4 years ago
Fireiswithinus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sur89

Same with me dear, there is nothing cheesy about it. when i first encountered Kaira i was going  through post partum depression and was taking counseling. Things were really tough for me living outside india , alone without any friends and taking care of an infant. Yrkkh is the only ITV show which made me feel really happy and emotional, wanted to fall in love again, remembering the days when i fell in love. Kaira made me love my husband more and I found the missing charm in my relationship ,which happens after you have a baby. I have never watched any other ITV show  as neither i had time and nor i felt interested because of the non sensical OTT drama they show. One ITV show I adored a lot was Dahleez but it went off air show soon.

Anyways , the main thing about mentioning all this to make people understand, why everyone who is attcahed to the show is very emotional towards Kaira. So its ok if there are many who dont feel that there is anything wrong with introducing third angle, but they should also respect the emotions of people who arent able to accept the third angle and the crap the CVs are showing to maintain that. 

When you look back you will see all the major things which happened after introducing Vedika were full crap and unnecessary. And that pissed me off like anything, it makes me feel thats makers dont have any respect for viewers emotions. What was the need for Akhil Lisa affair ? When it dint lead to anything than creating more drama in Kaira’s life , Naira had to listen that Mauka to de dialog because of that track only. And what now? Everyone is caring about Akhil as if he is the victim, he has sympathy of all, i wonder if was Surekha then also things would have been the same or not??  Custody drama, Vedikas ex drama and her disappearance for whole two weeks , Kairav’s hatred for Kartik out of nowhere, now Kartik getting jailed , all silly sequences just to drag the third angle . And still people expect us to not show any frustration, wow!!!

Dhaleez was amazing. The song...the couple...the whole lawyer thing...but i guess society didnt accept it..so trp aunties didnt wTch it. And it went off air...or else it wS amazing. 

So rightly said. Its so frustating that we have been prepping ourselves...to have a legit and understandable kaira milan...but instead  they introduced vedika...and it went off the hill. 

Sigh. 

Ps - i know and understand what you are talking about and frankly it is amazing that what characters and a show does to you. More power and love for you. 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Pankhuri was not in today’s episode at all...but the story at the Moment is all about her.character Vedika.. Gosh who cares a hoot whether vedika has been kidnapped or not or really whether she’s alive or not ...we can’t stand the character ...and now we must see episode upon episode about this stupid character because they made her marry the hero...🤦🏽‍♀️....I’m so sick of this vedika jaap..😭😭😭

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Pankhuri was not in today’s episode at all...but the story at the Moment is all about her.character Vedika.. Gosh who cares a hoot whether vedika has been kidnapped or not or really whether she’s alive or not ...we can’t stand the character ...and now we must see episode upon episode about this stupid character because they made her marry the hero...🤦🏽‍♀️....I’m so sick of this vedika jaap..😭😭😭

Pankhuri is returning to Mumbai tomorrow. So, as she said, she will be returning to shoot full time. With her ex living in GV now (according to new segments), let’s hope her track wraps up soon. That’s all we can do at this time.
Ngl, today’s episode again made me think that Kartik won’t seek an annulment himself, so for Kaira to reunite, Vedika will probably back out herself 😒. 

Sur89 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Dhaleez was amazing. The song...the couple...the whole lawyer thing...but i guess society didnt accept it..so trp aunties didnt wTch it. And it went off air...or else it wS amazing. 

So rightly said. Its so frustating that we have been prepping ourselves...to have a legit and understandable kaira milan...but instead  they introduced vedika...and it went off the hill. 

Sigh. 

Ps - i know and understand what you are talking about and frankly it is amazing that what characters and a show does to you. More power and love for you. 

Thanks a ton dear, I really appreciate it💕. Yeah I know how the characters from novels affect you. I still get gloomy while thinking about characters like Dumbeldore, Snape , Fred from Harry potter Ned Robb, Shereen or even Ygritte from GOT. Novels give different insights into every character. 

I keep saying, they cant show all day to day reality , but at least they can have reality in whatever little they show. Why to make it non sensical and most of all why to make it too obvious that they are just dragging/increasing the episode number. Anyways doesn’t matter how much we show our dissatisfaction, they will do what they have planned to do

Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fari_15

Pankhuri is returning to Mumbai tomorrow. So, as she said, she will be returning to shoot full time. With her ex living in GV now (according to new segments), let’s hope her track wraps up soon. That’s all we can do at this time.
Ngl, today’s episode again made me think that Kartik won’t seek an annulment himself, so for Kaira to reunite, Vedika will probably back out herself 😒. 

her ex who kidnapped her is living in GV...? How did that happen...I know we saw the bike parked outside GV..but he’s living there...in what capacity ..as vedikas boyfriend or husband or ex...lol...this show has advanced a lot...😂..ex boyfriend or ex husband living in current husbands house..

Edited by Indira1211 - 4 years ago
Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Indira1211

her ex who kidnapped her is living in GV...? How did that happen...I know we saw the bike parked outside GV..but he’s living there...in what capacity ..as vedikas boyfriend or husband or ex...lol...this show has advanced a lot...😂..ex boyfriend or ex husband living in current husbands house..

I think he pretended to save Vedika. From the segments it looks like he’s injured and the Goenkas are thankful to him and requesting him to stay till he recovers. 

Hahah true that. I think even Kairav fell sick today so that Naira keeps living in GV. Unlike last time, I hope there is a scene between Kartik and Naira where Naira tells him how difficult it is for her to live in that house. Kaira have come a long way, so I am expecting some nice scenes between them while the ex track lasts. 

Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fari_15

I think he pretended to save Vedika. From the segments it looks like he’s injured and the Goenkas are thankful to him and requesting him to stay till he recovers. 

Hahah true that. I think even Kairav fell sick today so that Naira keeps living in GV. Unlike last time, I hope there is a scene between Kartik and Naira where Naira tells him how difficult it is for her to live in that house. Kaira have come a long way, so I am expecting some nice scenes between them while the ex track lasts. 

maybe he’s blackmailing vedika to not tell the goenkas his true identify ,.because she knows he kidnapped her and put her in. Box...