Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fireiswithinus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Fari_15

Lol GoT has the worst ending, don’t get me started on that 🤣. But I get your point. Before the ending was aired, the producers and actors hyped it up as if it was gonna be something out of the blue but it was total crap. Fan theories were better than the original ending. 

Have read some tweets regarding how had they shot her exit prior to her leaving for her movie schedule, Kaira Milan might not have felt organic. They were still fighting with each other till then. In the one month that she was gone, Kaira were given the time to come to terms with their feelings; prior to the birthday celebration they were acting as friends and Kairav’s anger towards Kartik gave them a chance to come close to each other especially Kartik. He was total flirt in his Jolly Singh’s disguise, telling Naira how it doesn’t feel wrong to be close to each other. Now Naira showed trust in him, the one thing which they had lost during the leap. Naira didn’t trust Kartik because of which she didn’t return to him but now she’s right by his side because she knows him better than anyone else and she knows he’s a good person (as she said in today’s episode). 

Maybe Vedika hugging Kartik in front of everyone especially Naira will make Kartik realise what a mess he is in. Even in prison he will be shown thinking of Kairav and Naira, while being dragged to the courthouse he would be inquiring about Naira and saying “if anything happens to MY Naira, I will see you all”, when Vedika will hug him his eyes will be set on Naira.
Maybe that’s all a step in the right direction. Before this Kartik kept saying it was all about Kairav for him. He didn’t care about Naira’s feelings when he openly addressed her as his ex-wife, now he’s back to caring for her and being sensitive to her feelings. 

Gonna try to be positive for a while longer (Kaira’s 1000 episodes) because now even when Vedika returns back, it would be different from the last time. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5AFqF-Bemn/?igshid=1of7zef1nyg8y 

I am hating the fact that a actor who did nothing gets more importance then the actors who worked so hard. I am so upset with this news. 

Well there are well wishers of vedika .... out there ...pankhuri telling the fans that how  vedika is a vitcim makes me laugh out loud. I will be positive as you said but i fear they have already ruined it with pankhuri...her acting and now full screen space..makes me wanna gag. I hope they show us kaira milan properly not like they die and then unite at that time.

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fireiswithinus

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5AFqF-Bemn/?igshid=1of7zef1nyg8y 

I am hating the fact that a actor who did nothing gets more importance then the actors who worked so hard. I am so upset with this news. 

Well there are well wishers of vedika .... out there ...pankhuri telling the fans that how  vedika is a vitcim makes me laugh out loud. I will be positive as you said but i fear they have already ruined it with pankhuri...her acting and now full screen space..makes me wanna gag. I hope they show us kaira milan properly not like they die and then unite at that time.

Remember she said she was the parallel lead before entering the show? 😂

She’s as delusional as Vedika, if not more. She knows how to get the right buzz for herself. The only reason she has stayed in this show for this long even though she was suppose to be a cameo for 3 months is because of the publicity she got for herself, thanks to her husband who has good connections. 

I don’t like Rajan Shahi, but I do know that he’s a producer who only has the best interest of the show in his mind. For us the show is a means of entertainment, for them it’s their bread and butter. They won’t “ruin” the show for a temporary character who has been disliked by one and all. 

Vedika is only a catalyst being used to prolong Kaira’s separation. I know I was venting out my frustration an hour back but come to think of it, had her track ended two months back, audience would have wanted Kaira to reunite ASAP. It would have gone from 0 to 100 like in the divorce track. 

We can only guess what’s gonna happen in Feb 2020, Kaira might or might not be there, the reunion might happen or might not happen. Whatever it is, I hope it’s in the best interest of Mohsin and Shivangi. They have given so much to this show and they deserve to bid farewell to the show on a happy note. As for the fans, all good things have to end one day. We are still lucky because we got a beautiful story worth three years. Look at other serials where leaps are introduced even before the show completes a year, the bride is kidnapped and injured on her own wedding, the lead gets pregnant within the first few months and both the leads have had 5/6 marriages combined in the span of a year 😂. 

Fireiswithinus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fari_15

Remember she said she was the parallel lead before entering the show? 😂

She’s as delusional as Vedika, if not more. She knows how to get the right buzz for herself. The only reason she has stayed in this show for this long even though she was suppose to be a cameo for 3 months is because of the publicity she got for herself, thanks to her husband who has good connections. 

I don’t like Rajan Shahi, but I do know that he’s a producer who only has the best interest of the show in his mind. For us the show is a means of entertainment, for them it’s their bread and butter. They won’t “ruin” the show for a temporary character who has been disliked by one and all. 

Vedika is only a catalyst being used to prolong Kaira’s separation. I know I was venting out my frustration an hour back but come to think of it, had her track ended two months back, audience would have wanted Kaira to reunite ASAP. It would have gone from 0 to 100 like in the divorce track. 

We can only guess what’s gonna happen in Feb 2020, Kaira might or might not be there, the reunion might happen or might not happen. Whatever it is, I hope it’s in the best interest of Mohsin and Shivangi. They have given so much to this show and they deserve to bid farewell to the show on a happy note. As for the fans, all good things have to end one day. We are still lucky because we got a beautiful story worth three years. Look at other serials where leaps are introduced even before the show completes a year, the bride is kidnapped and injured on her own wedding, the lead gets pregnant within the first few months and both the leads have had 5/6 marriages combined in the span of a year 😂. 

Oh yeah i definitely remember that. She did really get publicity out of it. 

Also i am going to think about what u said. We have to prepare our mindsets for the worst..and assume we have already got the best of shivin. I just dont want these connections of pankhuri to outshine the hard work of shivin...which they together made kaira a beautiful pair. 

Sigh. 

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fireiswithinus

Oh yeah i definitely remember that. She did really get publicity out of it. 

Also i am going to think about what u said. We have to prepare our mindsets for the worst..and assume we have already got the best of shivin. I just dont want these connections of pankhuri to outshine the hard work of shivin...which they together made kaira a beautiful pair. 

Sigh. 

Again, she’s been in the show for almost 6 months now and the only time she gets buzz is when she gets these articles released. I remember before she went for her movie shoot, she posted 6 looks in a day making it seem as if she was shooting so much, but 4/6 looks were used in a single episode and one wasn’t even shown (Lol just remembered that 😂). 

Point is, regardless of how the story goes, even if she stays till infinity, she would never be able to outshine Shivin or Kaira. Neither is the character that strong nor is she a good actress. Yrkkh is all about Kaira, thanks to Shivin. They have that kind of body language and talent that they always outshine the other actors, especially in dramatic scenes. By actors, I don’t mean the senior ones like Dadi or Manish, but actors from the new lot like Shehzad, Pankhuri, etc. 

Kaira is a brand that has been created by Shivin and no one can sabotage that. I am glad Shivin have created a name for themselves in the industry. They still have a long way to go but at least they have started getting acknowledged and no one can take that away from them. 

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

May be Pankhuri is thinking that she can fool the viewers with her statements like Vedika is a victim of circumstances. She may try to paint Vedika as bechari but viewers are aware of the reality. Vedika is a ruthless,manipulative psycho in the garb of a humble girl next door . The more she pretends to be innocent , the more she  dig her hole by herself. Victim of circumstances won’t wish bad for a five year old little boy who is the apple of her so called love,Kartik. 

I am vexed even to think of Vedika’s extended term in the show. I wish I develop detachment towards that charecter and focus only on my favourite Kaira.

Sur89 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

May be Pankhuri is thinking that she can fool the viewers with her statements like Vedika is a victim of circumstances. She may try to paint Vedika as bechari but viewers are aware of the reality. Vedika is a ruthless,manipulative psycho in the garb of a humble girl next door . The more she pretends to be innocent , the more she  dig her hole by herself. Victim of circumstances won’t wish bad for a five year old little boy who is the apple of her so called love,Kartik. 

I am vexed even to think of Vedika’s extended term in the show. I wish I develop detachment towards that charecter and focus only on my favourite Kaira.

No one has worst past than Naira and kartik, they have endured the most still they have all the goodness intact. Getting divorced,Loosing first born, hated by own family, Naira was even going to be killed by Raghav, n who can forget the stalker Kabir who caused Kirti’s miscarriage.

They have been trough so much but Good people always remain good and bad ones show their true colors in tough times. Vedika wasnt, isnt and will never be a positive character, doesn’t matter how much Pankhuri wants her to be positive. The thing is a positive show like yrkkh became so negative because of introduction of Vedika. They had to take such dramatic and illogical twists to keep her in the show to keep Kaira separated.

I know its not Pankhuri’s fault that her character is reason for all the negativity in the show right now, but she needs to accept this maturely as an actor that her part is grey not white. Period. 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

It’s really disappointing...they’ve ruined karthik and nairas love story completely with this stupid vedika...the viewers apart from one or two hate her...so why is her character still in the show...is Pankhuri a relative to the producer 🤔

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think people need to be reminded that this is a show and Karthik and Naira are just characters. I don't understand why people get so upset over a show. I am wondering if the characters of Karthik and Naira are  going to end prior to leap and possibly Kairav being raised by his stepmom.  Maybe Vedika will be there after the leap. This would allow the actors (of Karthik and Naira) to play other roles in the show for example Mohsin can then play a grown up Kairav and Shivangi his love interest. If you think about it they have shown Kaira go through every type of experience you can imagine so perhaps they need to end their characters so that the actors can move on into different roles maybe within the show.

I can understand viewers being not happy but as a longtime viewer I have become numb to the emotional rollercoaster ride the show brings to its loyal viewers.

Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

I am also a long time viewer but I hate the thought of Vedika’s raising Kairav .I don’t want a sad ending for Kaira. I want Vedika to exit as early as possible. I wish and pray for Vedika less YRKKH.

Fireiswithinus thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose2015

I think people need to be reminded that this is a show and Karthik and Naira are just characters. I don't understand why people get so upset over a show. I am wondering if the characters of Karthik and Naira are  going to end prior to leap and possibly Kairav being raised by his stepmom.  Maybe Vedika will be there after the leap. This would allow the actors (of Karthik and Naira) to play other roles in the show for example Mohsin can then play a grown up Kairav and Shivangi his love interest. If you think about it they have shown Kaira go through every type of experience you can imagine so perhaps they need to end their characters so that the actors can move on into different roles maybe within the show.

I can understand viewers being not happy but as a longtime viewer I have become numb to the emotional rollercoaster ride the show brings to its loyal viewers.

I don't understand why is there an issue if problem lies with vedika. Why do you even watch the show ? As a loyal fan of yrkkh...and most importantly kaira ...i or anyone else has a total right to get upset. They are celeberities because we want them.  It's their job to entertain us... And for shoving they are amazing actors... They can surely do any role.. And nail it.  But I don't understand how as fans we have no right to be upset about a third angle coming out of nowhere... And story drags according to her?  I watch this show... With my eyes brightening when shivin comes on screen.... It may sound cheesy to you but to me they have made me fall in love when I was sick and couldn't get up.  I used to watch them and feel emotions. I have loved it from starting.   If you don't get upset why watch it?  Why bother?  I don't mean to sound rude... But everywhere I have been seeing comments... Regarding this.. On twitter instagram... ..its not just a show... Not for the loyal fans. . We are connected to theshow because of kaira...i still am connected to my childhood stories..or movies and that is normal. You tend to get attached to characters. 

And soon if they keep up they will loose real fans.  Who wait till night to watch it on TV.