Saboot that Kartik kidnapped Vedika :Naira ne Kartik ka hath pakda

Posted: 4 years ago

I mean like seriously. Was Pallavi in her senses today? And the police , they came to arrest Kartik without verifying the audio, without any warrant n all??  How stupid they made the Indian Police and indian heart surgeons. The way Pallavi was talking and referencing cheap things about kaira ,it felt she is some anpadh cheap minded woman. 

The only saving grace of todays episode were Kaira, as usual. Naira’s trust, kartik’s acknowledgement and gratefulness, his fear of losing the trust of his son everything was shown beautifully 

P.S one more good thing about the episode was that they are coming back to positivity and life lessons. Plantation after Diwali was a very lil thing but for me the show felt positive like before. May be they are hinting that they will be back on track soon 🤞🏻

Going by the comments of the screenplay writer, Vedika doesn’t seem to be leaving anytime soon. Until and unless this track leads to her exit, that too soon,  there won’t be any positivity left in it. 

Originally posted by Fari_15

Going by the comments of the screenplay writer, Vedika doesn’t seem to be leaving anytime soon. Until and unless this track leads to her exit, that too soon,  there won’t be any positivity left in it. 

You are right and even Pankhuri had said that she is not leaving the show anytime soon. She isnot a cameo anymore. The whole story is revolving around her even if she isn’t present for the shoots. She came for few shots and now they will run the story based on those shots until she is back and becomes permanent in the show again. I think they have already made up their mind for a sad ending for kaira. 

Edited by Sur89 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Sur89

You are right and even Pankhuri had said that she is not leaving the show anytime soon. She isnot a cameo anymore. The whole story is revolving around her even if she isn’t present for the shoots. She came for few shots and now they will run the story based on those shots until she is back and becomes permanent in the show again. I think they have already made up their mind for a sad ending for kaira. 

Maybe but still it doesn’t make sense for them to end Kaira out of the blue because the producer is too stubborn to accept that the show is sustaining only because of them. Their storyline isn’t anything extraordinary that the man has the courage to say that the show’s success is majorly due to the BTS team. 

Anyways, I have tried to stay positive throughout this track, tried finding the silver lining despite the shitty storyline but I am honestly frustrated now. Today’s episode and the constant Vedika jhaap just put me off. If Vedika doesn’t leave even after the kidnapping drama and reveal of her ex, I guess I would be done with it completely. I might not stop watching because that indeed is hard for me,  but I will lose any kind of feelings I have for this show. 

Shivin dont deserve this after working their asses off for three years. Every single festival and day has went they have worked so hard to make kaira what it is today. I am absolutely loathing the fact that pankhuri if didnt had time to shoot why did she even sign up for it ? Why put legs in 2 boats ? Why is she given more importance then the leads ? Why ? I dont understand a point of bringing someone who has no attachement to fans and draggin the story acc to her schedule. I am sorry if anyone here is a fan of pankhuri..then dont mind me..but i dont understand how is this fair to two hard working actors..who have given their soul to the show and spoiling it because of another actor who has no lena dena...but the story is going acc to her schedule ? She is not even the lead. I would have loved if thwy bought up a strong women character instead of a cheap one. What a disappointment. 

Originally posted by Fireiswithinus

Shivin dont deserve this after working their asses off for three years. Every single festival and day has went they have worked so hard to make kaira what it is today. I am absolutely loathing the fact that pankhuri if didnt had time to shoot why did she even sign up for it ? Why put legs in 2 boats ? Why is she given more importance then the leads ? Why ? I dont understand a point of bringing someone who has no attachement to fans and draggin the story acc to her schedule. I am sorry if anyone here is a fan of pankhuri..then dont mind me..but i dont understand how is this fair to two hard working actors..who have given their soul to the show and spoiling it because of another actor who has no lena dena...but the story is going acc to her schedule ? She is not even the lead. I would have loved if thwy bought up a strong women character instead of a cheap one. What a disappointment. 

I feel they casted her to piss the viewers off. Her shots and dialogs reveal it, she has been given very less screen space and in those too she is only crying or manipulating. If makers had some other intensions they could have shown her doing something really redeeming for her character, but no they are hellbent to make her look more irritating for the viewers. And yeah 

RS is delusional same like Vedika if he thinks its the creative team who is running the show, no your creatives are writing BS and cringeworthy stuffs since last half year. I laugh almost everyday on some idiotic or other, i feel like wait what was that ?? Viewers are still sticking around just for Kaira nothing else. I have literally no interest in watching scene of any other character in the show because their story dont have any depth at all. 

I feel they casted her to piss the viewers off. Her shots and dialogs reveal it, she has been given very less screen space and in those too she is only crying or manipulating. If makers had some other intensions they could have shown her doing something really redeeming for her character, but no they are hellbent to make her look more irritating for the viewers. And yeah 

RS is delusional same like Vedika if he thinks its the creative team who is running the show, no your creatives are writing BS and cringeworthy stuffs since last half year. I laugh almost everyday on some idiotic or other, i feel like wait what was that ?? Viewers are still sticking around just for Kaira nothing else. I have literally no interest in watching scene of any other character in the show because their story dont have any depth at all. 

The less screen space is true but why go acc to her ? Jha tak i remember they just said in a big post nobody is bigger then the show. They are fools if they think we fell for story line. We fell for kaira..their chemistry ...and eyelocks. Also a post was posted for shivin which was closed by team member or whoever that was. Now i wonder if they read the posts then why they dont understand that kaira are the sole reason the trp is increasing. I dont think this show is gonna work without them and if it does thwy should atleast give a happy ending.

Also in todays episode whatever happened was because of vedika right ? So like everytime kdadi and manish scolded and threw naira out if anything was caused by her. ...or because of her...even if she is not at fault. I wonder if they will scold vedika the same way. They should treat her the same...as she is the daughter in law na. 

They should tell her to pack her bags just like kdadi did everytime to naira. Manish should interfere and tell vedika that she should remain wo ldki who hurt his grandchild. If thwy dont do that after vedika comes back...they are bloody hypocrites. I am so angry at everyone.

Just read Pankhuri’s new article. She will be returning to the show full time after the schedule of her movie wraps up. According to her, she was suppose to balance both the shoots together but because she had to travel, Rajan Shahi agreed to work around her dates. How nice of him, you know? The producer who refuses to acknowledge the hard work of two actors who saved his effing show was so accommodating to the dates of an actress who brings nothing to the table. 

His love for Pankhuri destroyed the whole essence of this show which was meant to be different yet he stretched on a track for more than a month to accommodate to her dates? Even now we don’t know how long her character will last given the fact that everyone is still adamant to show her as the victim. 

Initially, I refused to believe that Rajan Shahi was serious about the leap but now I feel they do have the story planned out with tentative dates. He said leap will happen in Feb, which only means they are either planning to end Kaira’s journey right after they reunite or they would be given a tragic ending like most great love stories where the soulmates only unite after dying together. 

I am so upset right now. I feel stupid for believing that the negativity in the show has to end one day, after which we will get our happy Kaira back. Have a feeling it’s gonna get worse from this point on because Vedika would get everyone’s sympathy including Kaira’s. Kartik, no matter how much he loves Naira, would not wrong another person. 

Edited by Fari_15 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Fari_15

Just read Pankhuri’s new article. She will be returning to the show full time after the schedule of her movie wraps up. According to her, she was suppose to balance both the shoots together but because she had to travel, Rajan Shahi agreed to work around her dates. How nice of him, you know? The producer who refuses to acknowledge the hard work of two actors who saved his effing show was so accommodating to the dates of an actress who brings nothing to the table. 

His love for Pankhuri destroyed the whole essence of this show which was meant to be different yet he stretched on a track for more than a month to accommodate to her dates? Even now we don’t know how long her character will last given the fact that everyone is still adamant to show her as the victim. 

Initially, I refused to believe that Rajan Shahi was serious about the leap but now I feel they do have the story planned out with tentative dates. He said leap will happen in Feb, which only means they are either planning to end Kaira’s journey right after they reunite or they would be given a tragic ending like most great love stories where the soulmates only unite after dying together. 

I am so upset right now. I feel stupid for believing that the negativity in the show has to end one day, after which we will get our happy Kaira back. Have a feeling it’s gonna get worse from this point on because Vedika would get everyone’s sympathy including Kaira’s. Kartik, no matter how much he loves Naira, would not wrong another person. 

Yeah thats what i am afraid of. This all drama might be for making Kartik and Naira more sympathetic towards Vedika. Now even Naira will ask and convince Kartik to accept Vedika. I am done with the hypocrisy of Goenkas , dont even want to talk about any of them because they dont matter for the storyline at all.

@bold she does brings the uncertainty and unpredictability to the table. I know very well that producers hardly care about the essence of the show or the emotions of fans. If you guys were a game of thrones fan you might be knowing what they did in the last season, even the leads were crying while reading the script, few characters got pissed too . I am still not out of what they did to world’s most famous show, but they did that for their own benefit. I still cant digest the fact that makers ruin their own wonderful creation, but that’s the fact. For them its just money, no emotion attached whatsoever. So now i know, if people like DnD can do that with GOT then RS can also do the same, we need to be strong now and move on from this show.  

Yeah thats what i am afraid of. This all drama might be for making Kartik and Naira more sympathetic towards Vedika. Now even Naira will ask and convince Kartik to accept Vedika. I am done with the hypocrisy of Goenkas , dont even want to talk about any of them because they dont matter for the storyline at all.

@bold she does brings the uncertainty and unpredictability to the table. I know very well that producers hardly care about the essence of the show or the emotions of fans. If you guys were a game of thrones fan you might be knowing what they did in the last season, even the leads were crying while reading the script, few characters got pissed too . I am still not out of what they did to world’s most famous show, but they did that for their own benefit. I still cant digest the fact that makers ruin their own wonderful creation, but that’s the fact. For them its just money, no emotion attached whatsoever. So now i know, if people like DnD can do that with GOT then RS can also do the same, we need to be strong now and move on from this show.  

Lol GoT has the worst ending, don’t get me started on that 🤣. But I get your point. Before the ending was aired, the producers and actors hyped it up as if it was gonna be something out of the blue but it was total crap. Fan theories were better than the original ending. 

Have read some tweets regarding how had they shot her exit prior to her leaving for her movie schedule, Kaira Milan might not have felt organic. They were still fighting with each other till then. In the one month that she was gone, Kaira were given the time to come to terms with their feelings; prior to the birthday celebration they were acting as friends and Kairav’s anger towards Kartik gave them a chance to come close to each other especially Kartik. He was total flirt in his Jolly Singh’s disguise, telling Naira how it doesn’t feel wrong to be close to each other. Now Naira showed trust in him, the one thing which they had lost during the leap. Naira didn’t trust Kartik because of which she didn’t return to him but now she’s right by his side because she knows him better than anyone else and she knows he’s a good person (as she said in today’s episode). 

Maybe Vedika hugging Kartik in front of everyone especially Naira will make Kartik realise what a mess he is in. Even in prison he will be shown thinking of Kairav and Naira, while being dragged to the courthouse he would be inquiring about Naira and saying “if anything happens to MY Naira, I will see you all”, when Vedika will hug him his eyes will be set on Naira.
Maybe that’s all a step in the right direction. Before this Kartik kept saying it was all about Kairav for him. He didn’t care about Naira’s feelings when he openly addressed her as his ex-wife, now he’s back to caring for her and being sensitive to her feelings. 

Gonna try to be positive for a while longer (Kaira’s 1000 episodes) because now even when Vedika returns back, it would be different from the last time.