Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein

YARI endgame hints!

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Most TV serials will always point or give some hints towards the main couple... IIM is no exception! ðŸ˜‰ This is typical serial wala symbolisms.

1. Engagement time - Pari wore the ring (accidentally) before Gunjan  and the ring got stuck. Arrey yaar.. I was watching old episodes today.. And it was the roka episodes... YaRi was too funny!!🤣

2. Haldi ki rasm - Yogi playfully put haldi on Pari... In most other shows this always comes with some dhamaka background music indicating shaadi will be between those 2 only 

3. So called almost phere that Babluji called out..who takes phere with beer in hand 

4. In most serials... Love shove story line between the main couple doesn't start until it reaches 70+ episodes.. The break up happened around 50-60 something episodes. 

Do share your thoughts or add on to the list... All for fun only! to manage weekend withdrawal!

Edited by braich_gal - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

True... Moreover Yogi heart broken promo clearly indicat yari as end game ..... 

I have one scenario in mind... 

Pari realize her love... But somewhere she feel Yogi just think her as friends and he still love gunjan... And at same moment gunjan comes back in Yogi life... Pari will think about Yogi happiness that time so she would avoid Yogi so that her feeling don't create hurdle for yogun.... Yogi will be hurt seeing pari behavior... Later gunjan realise Yogi loves pari.. And make him realize about it... 

braich_gal thumbnail

I can see that happening as well.. Also.. Pari might herself not acknowledge her feelings because she's sees herself as someone who can't love and doesn't believe in love thanks to her parents hence creating another wall around herself. 

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: braich_gal

I can see that happening as well.. Also.. Pari might herself not acknowledge her feelings because she's sees herself as someone who can't love and doesn't believe in love thanks to her parents hence creating another wall around herself. 

yaa that too...  

Moreover pari past, yogi befriending neha, pari involvement with shrishtav..its show yari as end game..

Gunjan and shrishtav didn't have any special scene from start... 

braich_gal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

yaa that too...  

Moreover pari past, yogi befriending neha, pari involvement with shrishtav..its show yari as end game..

Gunjan and shrishtav didn't have any special scene from start... 

YoGun was all like chat mangni pat vivah for the families... Sure there were feelings between both of them but.. Yaar I always felt like something was missing.. At that time itself I had always been more interested in YaRi scenes than YoGun scenes

Roses4Moira thumbnail

YoGun was all like chat mangni pat vivah for the families... Sure there were feelings between both of them but.. Yaar I always felt like something was missing.. At that time itself I had always been more interested in YaRi scenes than YoGun scenes

@bold  true... Same here from start I was interested in pari and Yogi interaction  ... 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Pari might go into denial mode like ‘no I can’t fall in love and that too with Yogi. He is my good friend. N what if he rejects me when I tell him about my feelings.’

So definitely she will create another wall around herself and start avoiding Yogi as that is her defense mechanism.

dusk2dawn thumbnail

I have few more hint towards YAri endgame.

5) Whenever Yogi was going behind Gunjan’s rickshaw he always first bumped into Pari’s scooty.🤣

6) on the day of his wedding Yogi first goes to see Pari to Ask her how he is looking n he fell on her.😂

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
braich_gal thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

I have few more hint towards YAri endgame.

5) Whenever Yogi was going behind Gunjan’s rickshaw he always first bumped into Pari’s scooty.🤣

6) on the day of his wedding Yogi first goes to see Pari to Ask her how he is looking n he fell on her.😂

OMG YES!! he always bumped into Pari! And by the time he escapes her, Gunjan is gone. ðŸ¤£

He went to Pari on the roka day also... Yes it was to borrow the iron..but he was so excited to show her the ring.. And that eyelock they had after she returned the ring to him.  And later when roka was over.. The family were sitting and talking.. Both of them were so lost looking at each other they didn't realize everyone left coz dadaji was busy farting🤣 until they started smelling it!! 

Edited by braich_gal - 4 years ago
Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

OMG YES!! he always bumped into Pari! And by the time he escapes her, Gunjan is gone. ðŸ¤£

He went to Pari on the roka day also... Yes it was to borrow the iron..but he was so excited to show her the ring.. And that eyelock they had after she returned the ring to him.  And later when roka was over.. The family were sitting and talking.. Both of them were so lost looking at each other they didn't realize everyone left coz dadaji was busy farting🤣 until they started smelling it!! 

Omg yess! smiley37

But are you guys forgetting that scene where Pari held Yogi's hand on the engagement day. This was when she returned the ring. That scene was not subtle at all.