Madhurima Tuli - The New Wildcard ?

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Guys i heard Vishal's ex - Madhurima Tulli is entering the BB house on Sunday ! I mean is this news true or just a false rumour !

As much as i know everything between Vishal and Madhurima is sorted after Nach Baliye right. Or is their more drama upcoming from their side ? ðŸ¤”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Not again another WC 

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

There are talks. She has not entered yet . But there are high chances she will . Uska vishal ke saath puraani khunnas hai to ghusegi to interesting hogaa. They might doa double eviction next week, evict freeloaders and make way for tuli entry

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoPunk

Not again another WC 

Ikr... I am honestly fed up of these wildcards. Till now Vishal is the best wildcard and Poonawala was the worst. Now they need to remove few extras who are just useless in the house ! So no more WCs needed.

Edited by Pixie98 - 4 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

So now because of Vishal we had to tolerate aarti and now new entry. Why they kicked out good players like Arhaan for useless wc to enter. 

rose390 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixie98

Guys i heard Vishal's ex - Madhurima Tulli is entering the BB house on Sunday ! I mean is this news true or just a false rumour !

As much as i know everything between Vishal and Madhurima is sorted after Nach Baliye right. Or is their more drama upcoming from their side ? ðŸ¤”

rain of wildcards🤪 bigg boss ko le dubenge😉

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Ikr... I am honestly fed up of these wildcards. Till now Vishal is the best wildcard and Poonawala was the worst. Now they need to remove few extras who are just useless in the house ! So no more WCs needed.

And these wild cards will come in now & make hardly any contribution, would rather drag other's performance down. 

Then in final week they will start mass eviction as they want. We will see BB playing more than the contestants 😊

-SuPeRNaTuRaLs- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Madhurima is hothead just like Vishal, that’s why they both can’t b together....but she is not so talkative , unlike Vishal who is too friendly and talkative...so she is not BB material I think.

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ab kya bacha hai dekhne ko sab kuch to nb me dekh liya

raam786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

May be true, but whats point to add WCs, if you don't give them screen time. After the entry of 9 WCs, the narrative is still the same. not creating new dynamics, no shuffling of task teams. so, if they don't wanna change the storyline, then no use of adding one more WCs.