Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

I am fine too, vacation chal raha hai to trying to complete my stories 

Oh sahi! Will read your works today to catch up

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: guy3

I think Meenu made laxman do rafoo chakkar of her like she did of naman. “Main apni family ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti hoon”😜

Btw, call me crazy for saying this but when I saw yesterday’s episode after so long of watching any episode fully, I actually was admiring how pretty and young big Ben looked in the scene where Mehul was getting scared of her🤪 I mean, crazy yaar but rupak actually is pretty😱

tuje BHI namesake se Kam pyaar ni hai😆

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Uru, meen and all my dear darlings here, I miss being here so much. So this thread is dedicated to you lovely people.

I watched the episodes fully after a long time, these two days and thought of adding this thread since no one paid attention to these. So here goes...

Discovery of the day-13 Nov:

Nanko nanko nahi, badko hai. Remember Mehul said he tricked meenu to love him and she didn’t even know he was married? And Lalitha had said that Mehul left for rajkot when Parul was pregnant. So that makes nanko atleast 2 years elder to abir bro. So nanko nanko nahi badko hai and abir nanko hai. Get it? :)

Discovery of the day-14 Nov

Wow, so much happening in one episode-bhole baba ka khulaasa as fraud baba, kajal bhai still channeling her k3g maa avatar🙄, mish still behaving as if she hit her head in Rajgarh and thus, becoming stupider by the minute, badko wants to be a bro like koslu(say whaaat?) and abir sending his brain on vacay again(intense scenes se brain thak gaya, is liye shaayad😜)....all good, all very good BUT the BIGGEST takeaway from this episode for me is....(drum roll please....)

Apple Watch is waterproof 

🤣

Chaunk gaye? 😜

Abir paani mein gaya phir bhi watch was intact in his hug with Meenu. So see...Apple Watch is so resilient and water proof😜🤣

Ab before you all chappal marofy me, me going😁 

Kal phir milenge is thread mein😘

🤣

These are the only things making sense these days

Apple watch is waterproof😆

Abir is nanko and Kunal is badko🤣

Thank you for these awesome discoveries...I would have missed these out if not for this post😲

guy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meen123

tuje BHI namesake se Kam pyaar ni hai😆

I have always loved her but you being her namesake have the first right😜

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Oh sahi! Will read your works today to catch up

🤗🤗you could refer the index .link in my signature 

Mimzy thumbnail

🤣Harvard grad no less and now runs red pear travels and creates honeymoon packages. Bechara badko...life barbaad

yeh konsa course hain ...honeymoon packages banane ka.....should have studied in harvard!!!😭

guy3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

🤣

These are the only things making sense these days

Apple watch is waterproof😆

Abir is nanko and Kunal is badko🤣

Thank you for these awesome discoveries...I would have missed these out if not for this post😲

Hehe glad you liked them mimzy. I had another awesome theory back when I was a regular here but was forced to suppress it due to popular disagreement...badko is gay and loves abir and meenu and Parul are a couple(meenu is obviously the dominant partner)....what do you think about that?🤪

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I have always loved her but you being her namesake have the first right😜

koi rights ni Chahiye idhar🤣

Abir milta hai to batao

Mimzy thumbnail

Hehe glad you liked them mimzy. I had another awesome theory back when I was a regular here but was forced to suppress it due to popular disagreement...badko is gay and loves abir and meenu and Parul are a couple(meenu is obviously the dominant partner)....what do you think about that?🤪

I agree with these theories....I had the same feeling watching their scenes.👍🏼

Kunal is a gay...it can be noticed right away....usse kuhu mein koyi interest nahin aur mishti main bhi nahin. Swetha yeh baath chupane keliye meenu se paise bhi khaa gayi..poor thing😭

Kunal is only interested in kissing abir ...gay tho thaa hiii ab incest bhi. He shld come out ....his hopes got shattered when abir and mishti hooked up...thats why he always says..."mishti ki wajah se"...I can sympathise with him to an extent😒

Merul is obviously a couple...you can decipher it from their body language and intensity....woh chaand ko dekhkar inka romantic scenes it was off the charts....Meenu is dominant but she is insecure...thats why she always asks Parul"Aap mere saath haina".Inki love story chupane keliye mehul ne donon se shaadi ki......aur yeh donon milkar unhe cheat kiya....poor mehul!!!😭

guy3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

koi rights ni Chahiye idhar🤣

Abir milta hai to batao

😱you still didn’t leave that dream? I told you I am uru ki sis and will not let you have him. Second haq is badko ka and then mishti ka 

Badko ko convince kar sako toh try kar lo😜