Dear Hrithik Roshan : Take a chill pill !

harsha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Dear Hrithik Roshan,

Why so much diplomacy ? I adore you but damn you are the uncrowned king of giving snoozefest interviews. Like seriously, dude ! I get it that you are an enlightened soul and your philosophical answers inspire me when I am down but loosen up a bit. I am tired of listening to 'access points of growth' and 'abandon' in every other interview. It feels like you are vomiting a self-help book. Like why go in circles even for a non-controversial question ? It makes no sense. 

PS : I am not gonna lie when I saw your triceps in War, boy was I enamored !

Yours lovingly,

Frustrated super-fan

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I have the same problem with him. I have mentioned the same in some old thread too. The thing is he does the same in every interview. He needs to chill. Same enlightening things in every interview sometimes get on my nerves. Yehi sab sunna hota to me aastha channel na sun leti. I love and adore him to the core but his off screen personality just turns me off.๐Ÿ˜”

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

He is a joke, I've stopped watching his interviews long back. He's lost his marbles.

DushtKanya thumbnail

He's not lost his marbles, he just went through a lot after his divorce.

OT, I think that he's actually 'loosened up' quite a bit post the success of Super 30 and War. He was more 'uptight' during Bang Bang-Kaabil. About him being philosophical, I feel he also enjoys speaking about these things. That's just Hrithik being Hrithik.

Edited by DushtKanya - 4 years ago

He could be boring but his words are harmless....At least heโ€™s doesnโ€™t go around sh*tting in front of the public using every platform to further his personal agenda!

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

I like him the way he is because he and his PR don't badmouth other people and  he is supportive of his coworkers and juniors. 

KebabMeinHaddi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He was always like that. 

And just to be cool or interesting,  he doesn't need to talk nonsense 

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ponymo

He is a joke, I've stopped watching his interviews long back. He's lost his marbles.

Says fan of the most 'blah' interview giver ๐Ÿค”

harsha.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionalMe

I have the same problem with him. I have mentioned the same in some old thread too. The thing is he does the same in every interview. He needs to chill. Same enlightening things in every interview sometimes get on my nerves. Yehi sab sunna hota to me aastha channel na sun leti. I love and adore him to the core but his off screen personality just turns me off.๐Ÿ˜”

๐Ÿคฃ  I know yaar.Sometimes he is just too preachy. Aastha channel, good one ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

harsha.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: KebabMeinHaddi

He was always like that. 

And just to be cool or interesting,  he doesn't need to talk nonsense 

I am not saying that you need to talk nonsense to be cool, just that he can be spontaneous instead of having this wall of rigidity all the time.