Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harsha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

πŸ˜† I am waiting for a joint interview of either Hritik-Katrina or Hritik-Deepika. Whenever I don't get sleep, I can watch their interview. 

Here at least, I should give credit to Kangana. She might be a narcissist in real. But her interviews are fun. 

Hrithik's interviews are lalla lalla lori ... πŸ€£

MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I think he read a lot of self help books  and maybe had a lot of  meditation/yoga/life advice whilst having the bad phase: divorce, Kangy crazyness..his dad 's illness..his sister's problems..his own health issues..

When one reads a lot of 'deep'..self-help..introspective stuff..they tend to be using same language when talking.

It's a form of survival through PTSD. (yes I think he suffered trauma from all the 'cr*p thrown at him).

So please don't blame him for using language and theories that helped him get through trauma.

If the next year and the next are less dramatic  I am sure he will be more 'free', relaxed in interviews  ...and less 'introspective'. Imagine if you had to deal with everything he had to, especially when, as a celeb, he's in the  public eye 24/7 and has had to deal with all crazy acusations and defend himself from some horrendous stuff a LONG time... Be glad he didn't go bonkers- considering what he went through.

And yeah, nothing wrong with him being so..at least he's not vulgar or badmouthing others. I always thought he's too nice for this career.

Edited by MoonOrchid - 4 years ago
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Says fan of the most 'blah' interview giver πŸ€”

When have I said I'm a fan of her interviews? She's painfully boring in her interviews πŸ˜†

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

He is fantastic & enlightened a progressive soul who honestly feels there is room for improving and cooperation, he also knows that the Indian film industry could be doing so much better, if the pettiness, the inflated egos and the corruption was contained.  The talent is there in the country, the human resources vast, the public is becoming more sophisticated and demanding better quality, so India should be at the fore front...If only!   BW does not deserve him, he is light years ahead of the pack... 

Thwayya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nova19

His job is to entertain during performances on stage and on screen -  which he does quite well. Maybe you could appreciate that and take a chill pill so you can allow him to relax, be himself, and NOT worry about whether he’s entertaining enough for you when he’s not performing. There are plenty of stars trying oh so hard to be oh so interesting 24-7, you can always pay attention to them and only look at/listen to Hrithik when he performs. 

Preach! These stars are not puppets for our entertainment 24/7 for goodness sake. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

It seems @ 45 Hrithik really knows what he wants in his life. 

XVYK thumbnail

i have watched most of his recent interviews...

If i feel that i am not enjoying what he is saying in an interview or i have heard it before i just fast forward that portion..mostly it's just because i have heard that anecdote before in another interview which is understandable since questions are same ,otherwise i find his thoughts quite interesting..

there is a tendency to look down upon people who talk esoterically as boring or  "not cool"...it's better to respect their individuality than to shame them for not trying to be something they are not..

harsha.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: hritikhRoshan

Dear Harsha,

I hear you , and I promised that I will be bitchy, less preachy, even less screechy, furthermore mirchy, to entertain fans like you. From now on , you will see Hritikh 2.0 who will give tough competition to KJo and Kangnana .

Your truly

Hritikh 

I am honored shehenshaah Hrithik Roshan made an indiaforums account just to reply to my post. πŸ€£

harsha.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: XVYK

i have watched most of his recent interviews...

If i feel that i am not enjoying what he is saying in an interview or i have heard it before i just fast forward that portion..mostly it's just because i have heard that anecdote before in another interview which is understandable since questions are same ,otherwise i find his thoughts quite interesting..

there is a tendency to look down upon people who talk esoterically as boring or  "not cool"...it's better to respect their individuality than to shame them for not trying to be something they are not..

Don't extrapolate my intentions. I mentioned several times that I totally adore him. And why would I look down upon him. Seriously ! 

nema123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

He is lovely... the way he is..

There are very few who touch your heart... who are inspirational... who are dignified.... who are hardworking and help others....

Why does it matters if he is boring offscreen...when just one pic of him creates goosebumps..a tear flows when you hear him how he fought the odds..

Dear Hrithik.. stay the way you are..