Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: hritikhRoshan

Dear Harsha,

I hear you , and I promised that I will be bitchy, less preachy, even less screechy, furthermore mirchy, to entertain fans like you. From now on , you will see Hritikh 2.0 who will give tough competition to KJo and Kangnana .

Your truly

Hritikh 

lolololol ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤£

malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

He's not lost his marbles, he just went through a lot after his divorce.

OT, I think that he's actually 'loosened up' quite a bit post the success of Super 30 and War. He was more 'uptight' during Bang Bang-Kaabil. About him being philosophical, I feel he also enjoys speaking about these things. That's just Hrithik being Hrithik.

I love his pep talks. I think he is such an inspiring person. For all he has been through in life he sees that higher level and he is trying to help others to that point. The world be a far better place if we had more people like him. 

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justwatching

I guess Interviews that are based on lies, defamation, mockery and mental harassment of others are only fun when the target is someone else 

Exactly! normal people try to answer clearly and with their true persona during interviews, usually explaining or talking at length about their sentiments or opinions, in a way that they cannot do while performing because they have to stick to a script and be in character. An interview is a two way conversation that others get to listen to, the interviewer has to be good and ask clever questions.  How is it his fault if they ask him the same question?  It may seem to some that he is repetitive, BUT the truth does not change.  

With kangana the interviewers ask her all kinds of disrespectful questions because they know  that she is unpredictable and not very intelligent. With her they do not have to work hard, rather just set her off and let her talk. Never bothering with truth and always performing she will say whatever she thinks will have the most shock value or whatever benefits her that day, reason why she is caught in so many lies or contradictions, she plagiarizes other peoples ideas or causes and most of her interviews are full of nonsense and blabber that she apparently has heard or read, words she mixes into whatever she says, usually completely out of context, 9 times out of 10 she goes on and on mixing Hindi with bad English and never really states one original or intelligent thought.

Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I find him genuine and not ott trying to win a fan vote or, throw fire bombs. Find his interviews boring? Simple, don't watch.

harsha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CriticusExpert

Exactly! normal people try to answer clearly and with their true persona during interviews, usually explaining or talking at length about their sentiments or opinions, in a way that they cannot do while performing because they have to stick to a script and be in character. An interview is a two way conversation that others get to listen to, the interviewer has to be good and ask clever questions.  How is it his fault if they ask him the same question?  It may seem to some that he is repetitive, BUT the truth does not change.  

With kangana the interviewers ask her all kinds of disrespectful questions because they know  that she is unpredictable and not very intelligent. With her they do not have to work hard, rather just set her off and let her talk. Never bothering with truth and always performing she will say whatever she thinks will have the most shock value or whatever benefits her that day, reason why she is caught in so many lies or contradictions, she plagiarizes other peoples ideas or causes and most of her interviews are full of nonsense and blabber that she apparently has heard or read, words she mixes into whatever she says, usually completely out of context, 9 times out of 10 she goes on and on mixing Hindi with bad English and never really states one original or intelligent thought.

Let's not mix Kangana into this topic. The girl has no filter whatsoever. She is toxic. 

Edited by harsha.. - 4 years ago
harsha.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kara_R

I find him genuine and not ott trying to win a fan vote or, throw fire bombs. Find his interviews boring? Simple, don't watch.

Thanks for the suggestion. So helpful. 

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The weirdest expectation from a  public figure is being gossipy or spicy..as if other personalities cannot exist in this spectrum. 

harsha.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

The weirdest expectation from a  public figure is being gossipy or spicy..as if other personalities cannot exist in this spectrum. 

You can be witty and spontaneous without being gossipy and spicy. Case in point SRK. 

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: DragonBoy49

It seems @ 45 Hrithik really knows what he wants in his life. 

And you comment just for the sake of commenting , making damn no sense. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4

And you comment just for the sake of commenting , making damn no sense. 

How do ? I think he doesn’t need a chill pill and sounds fine 💊