Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

We really dont want him to be fake and giving dirty interviews like others..no interest even 1%😆the people who dont like dont watch his interviews it is that simple😆

We luv him the way he is..👍🏼

Ennuyi thumbnail

Let him be, I like the way he is.

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Let him be... what’s the harm in that.

He’s been like this forever, so not like he’s putting up a completely false image.

I’m sure he’s a bit more laid back and casual with his close friends. But nature wise he’s probably the same. 

Even the people who work with him say this about him that how he pushed them to do their best not only in work but in personal issues too. Yami and pooja both credit him for motivating them to start taking fitness more seriously. Even miss kangu, who had trouble with English, he encouraged her to take up a tutor. He’s been open about his stutter and how he seeked help for that and to this day does speech excercises daily.

If tomorrow he starts cracking jokes and relaxes. Same people will come up and accuse him of being fake and putting up a show.

Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

His job is to entertain during performances on stage and on screen -  which he does quite well. Maybe you could appreciate that and take a chill pill so you can allow him to relax, be himself, and NOT worry about whether he’s entertaining enough for you when he’s not performing. There are plenty of stars trying oh so hard to be oh so interesting 24-7, you can always pay attention to them and only look at/listen to Hrithik when he performs. 

flipfl0p thumbnail

😆 I am waiting for a joint interview of either Hritik-Katrina or Hritik-Deepika. Whenever I don't get sleep, I can watch their interview. 

Here at least, I should give credit to Kangana. She might be a narcissist in real. But her interviews are fun. 

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

😆 I am waiting for a joint interview of either Hritik-Katrina or Hritik-Deepika. Whenever I don't get sleep, I can watch their interview. 

Here at least, I should give credit to Kangana. She might be a narcissist in real. But her interviews are fun. 

Ditto. 😆

But to be fair , Katrina is way better than Hrithik & Deepika .. Those two are hopeless ..

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

Here at least, I should give credit to Kangana. She might be a narcissist in real. But her interviews are fun

I guess Interviews that are based on lies, defamation, mockery and mental harassment of others are only fun when the target is someone else 

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Everyone can’t be over the top animated and calculative in their response... that’s his personality, plain Jane and boring for some but totally harmless... like him the way he is, he is not the most articulate person while giving interviews, he might not encapsulate the audience attention but he surely is harmless and non toxic to the environment and manhood like few  others.

Edited by desicrowd - 4 years ago
harsha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--

Ditto. 😆

But to be fair , Katrina is way better than Hrithik & Deepika .. Those two are hopeless ..

I agree ... Katrina is way better and that is saying something in itself. My fav is SRK. I am not a fan of his movies but I can listen to his interviews all-day long. Love his interviews !

harsha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: desicrowd

Everyone can’t be over the top animated and calculators in their response... that’s his personality, plain Jane and boring for some but totally harmless... like him the way he is, he is not the most articulate person while giving interviews, he might not encapsulate the audience attention but he surely is harmless and non toxic to the environment and manhood like few  others.

I agree with the point that he is harmless and non-toxic. And yeah, he just doesn't hold the audience's attention. I really loved the way he handled the hold Kangana situation. Tons of grace and dignity.