Wo man,main Girl !!! He should let go !! - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Dear I have a very empowered daughter . But never will I tell her to go and get entangled with a stranger who she doesnot even like !!!!! I will tell her to stay away , 

Strength she can use where it help her in her growth . 

Sid and mahira are  strangers playing a game which will last for two months !!!!! Why show your strength when you yourself have to sit and cry later that I am weak ???? 

In fact mahira was trying to use it somewhere to her advantage !!!! Tu toh gaya !!!! That limp !!! i would never ever want my daughter to be weak enough to try and stub a man thru girl card . never !!!

Don't raise your daughter that she thinks she is weak, but again..my telling you is not going to change your view..no point in telling you...let's agree to disagree on this matter...👍🏼

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

No , dont get into unnecessary fights with people who dont matter !!! Reserve your strength for better things !!! 

Dts your point of view and I respect it.

But when I'm right.......I would not care who I'm against. My strength is for my self respect too. 

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

Don't raise your daughter that she thinks she is weak, but again..my telling you is not going to change your view..no point in telling you...let's agree to disagree on this matter...👍🏼

Dont worry I wont !!!! 😃 For me mahira hanging on to that bag unnecessarily was no display of being strong , sorry !!!! and if she did out of choice than she should have faced the consequences also . Not sit and cry like a weakling !!!

Edited by Meenakshi-rg - 4 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Dear I have a very empowered daughter . But never will I tell her to go and get entangled with a stranger who she doesnot even like !!!!! I will tell her to stay away , 

Strength she can use where it help her in her growth . 

Sid and mahira are  strangers playing a game which will last for two months !!!!! Why show your strength when you yourself have to sit and cry later that I am weak ???? 

In fact mahira was trying to use it somewhere to her advantage !!!! Tu toh gaya !!!! That limp !!! i would never ever want my daughter to be weak enough to try and stub a man thru girl card . never !!!

👏

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Absolutely !!! You have to decide what card you will play with . You cant conveniently change according to what suits you . And apologise dono me se koi nahi karega . In fact where verbal fights are concerned mahira is on equal terms .

Actually mahira tries to play women and victim card in wrong places ..she could hv raised the chopping vegetable point where out of nowhere Sid was instigating her ..she tried to sit with him and chop vegetables but sid was trying to create a fight there ..waha pe mahira chup baithi mayb bec she thought mudda bada nahi banega 😆..but waha stand leti toh point hota mahira ke paas ..

Here she does chillam chilli in a task saying usne mujhe mara , friday ko tu bahar bla bla ..then in wkw she herself admits that he dint push but she fell while trying to pull the sack and then says being a girl who is weaker than him , he should hv left ..hein ?? 🤔

Edited by jyoti06 - 4 years ago
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Dont worry I wont !!!! 😃 For me mahira hanging on to that bag unnecessarily was no display of being strong , sorry !!!! and if she did out of choice than she should have faced the consequences also . Not sit and cry like a weakling !!!

Even if I were in mahira's place, I wouldn't have let it go...even though I am no match in strength...sometimes an ant can take down an elephant, so don't underestimate anyone..

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Actually mahira tries to play women and victim card in wrong places ..she could hv raised the chopping vegetable point where out of nowhere Sid was instigating her ..she tried to sit with him and chop vegetables but sid was trying to create a fight there ..waha pe mahira chup baithi mayb bec she thought mudda bada nahi banega 😆..but waha stand leti toh point hota mahira ke paas ..

Here she does chillam chilli in a task saying usne mujhe mara , friday ko tu bahar bla bla ..then in wkw she herself admits that he dint push but she fell while trying to pull the sack and then says being a girl who is weaker than him , he should hv left ..hein ?? 🤔

I felt the same . In the veg copping incident Sid was unnecessarily creating issue .She was even trying to talk it out with him . That cld have been a valid point from her side !! But that she didnot even mention . As I said she was all confused in her explanation to salmaan !!! 

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

Even if I were in mahira's place, I wouldn't have let it go...even though I am no match in strength...sometimes an ant can take down an elephant, so don't underestimate anyone..

But then you shouldn't cry either if things don't go your way!😛

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

That's the point !!!

HoneY_BeE thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

Are you trying to attack me or my choices???