Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

Are you trying to attack me or my choices???

Neither ... just putting things in context! ๐Ÿ˜›

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

Neither ... just putting things in context! ๐Ÿ˜›

Don't bother...I don't need your contextual lessons...

Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

Don't bother...I don't need your contextual lessons...

Then ignore and move on! ๐Ÿ˜†

Maaya_Memsaab thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Nice post. But bahu gang fans will have no answer now. lol

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Then ignore and move on! ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Welcome ji. Dhamakedaar entry with dhamakedaar post๐Ÿ˜†. Agree with everything 

Originally posted by: Shabbo.Ji

Nice post. But bahu gang fans will have no answer now. lol

๐Ÿคฃ ... Plz tell me who's part of the bahu gang?! I am kind of unfamiliar with these contestants! 

Oye_Chal_Hat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

My point is there are two school of thoughts  one you are a girl and hence there are different treatments reserved for boys and girls , Or second you think both are equal and should be viewed and treated equally . One has to adhere to one thinking . If you keep changing stand conveniently according to situation , it is wrong in my pov . 

ACTION                                                                         REACTION 

when para and siddarth push each other-         Happens . They both ignore

When mahira accidently pulls azim boxer          She is a girl wont do it intentionally . In task it happens                                                                                    Azim doesnt even take notice .

When Sana throws sacks at boys                      No boy even mentions it . part of task 

When shefali becomes a bit aggressive           How dare you touch me 

When removed from task                                  Tum aisa kaise soch sakte ho(Meaning I am equal to any                                                                                  boy,as para wanted man power )

When siddharth pulls the bag aggressively     He should leave it . I am a girl ,he is a man

Exactly, I do agree with you 100%. Since she was weak physically , she expects him to leave the bag. Like really? and if he would have left the bag, then she would have reacted, Ehsaan nahin chahiye.

If mahira had to play, she would have stood against saifali or himanshi but nah, she loves to stand against Shukla and then expect him to leave because it is mahira sharma.. jo sabka face ka naksha bigaad degi. Jab sabka mujh tod sakti hai, tu bag bhi cheen lo...

Why do you expect guy to leave the bag for girl..afterall this is not gender based games. If you have to play with strategy, you would have stood where shaifali or himanshi was there... lekin fir shukla ko target kaise karegi

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

๐Ÿคฃ ... Plz tell me who's part of the bahu gang?! I am kind of unfamiliar with these contestants! 

The JHUND consists of Rashmi, Debo, nautanki Mahira, Paras and new recruits Arhaan, khesari and Shehnaaz๐Ÿ˜†

Maaya_Memsaab thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Rashmi, Debo, Paras, Mahira, Kesari, Arhaan. I can understand why you are unfamiliar because they don't do anything on the show except Sid chants. lol