Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

He keeps putting her down every wkw episodes. It's not vote related. He doesn't like her....it's very clear.

One think we all have to understand is that salman is doesn't need to show  liking  or disliking or favoring or disfavoring a BB contestant of all those around him !!!! They are in fact in need of that !!!

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

He was in fact pointing out that create content of your own !!!! All of you just dont run after sid and his aggression for footage !!! Its making a hero out of him !!! That call from gautam gulaati ??? Wasnt that hint enough to housemates that learn to ignore sid !!!! Dont give him so much footage that he covers the entire episode !!!

I see it just the other way. Gautam was called in to influence his fan following in favour of Sana and Siddharth. Sid mujhe bhi log target karte the.........dt was portraying Sid as victim.

And it's BB who cuts and decides which 1 hour to show the viewers......and they keep putting Sid as the central character. The contestants don't hv it in der hands what BB should show and what shouldn't be shown . 

And koi Jaan bujhke Sid ke piche pada nai rehta........he is a difficult person to live wid........dts y it's always him dt people hv problem wid.

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

I am not arguing about what Mahira said and what she did not. Let's say I agree dt Mahira was wrong.

But Salman didn't say ......aapko problem hai toh aap mat jao unke paas......he said it in a very general term......if a guy is aggressive .....let guys deal wid him.....girls should back down.

You may not see it dt way but that's exactly how it sounded to me.

No he was specific to her !!!!! And dont you think that is logical ???? I would say the same to my daughter !!! If a boy is aggressive please stay away !!! Simple !!!! 

Being  a strong woman no where says go take on and straighten out all the bad behaving boys of the world  .

WhtsinAname thumbnail

One think we all have to understand is that salman is doesn't need to show  liking  or disliking or favoring or disfavoring a BB contestant of all those around him !!!! They are in fact in need of that !!!

No he doesn't need to but he does do dt every season year after year. This isn't the first season people inside and outside are feeling the blatant favourtism. Hina , Gauhar ,Karishma , Rohan and many more hv faced d same and expressed it too.

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Agree .Mahira herself played women card and here Sallu is blamed fr supporting a man over woman ðŸ˜†..

Contestants need to decide first ki equality card khelna hai ya women card bec if u play equality card then dont complain when u fall down or injure yourself in a task which big boss designed fr both men and women like shefali or asim dint complain and if u want to play women card then better stay away fm bulky men whom u think can injure u during such physically hatapai wala task ..pehle decide karo kaunsa card khelna hai ..

Sid was wrong in not apologising to mahira here but unka waise bhi chattis ka akda hai and mahira sort of equalised it with her colourful abuses ..

Edited by jyoti06 - 4 years ago
WhtsinAname thumbnail

No he was specific to her !!!!! And dont you think that is logical ???? I would say the same to my daughter !!! If a boy is aggressive please stay away !!! Simple !!!! 

Being  a strong woman no where says go take on and straighten out all the bad behaving boys of the world  .

Nope I felt a generalisation. You didn't.....fair enough. Let's agree to disagree on dt.

I wouldn't back down myself. My parents hvnt taught me dt and I won't teach any girl dt. 

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Please don't do this!!! Empower your daughter!! We need strong women...they are after all the mothers of next generation. 

I tell my daughter give it back bindaaas...I am there behind you. 

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Agree .Mahira herself played women card and here Sallu is blamed fr supporting a man over woman ðŸ˜†..

Contestants need to decide first ki equality card khelna hai ya women card bec if u play equality card then dont complain when u fall down or injure yourself in a task which big boss designed fr both men and women like shefali or asim dint complain and if u want to play women card then better stay away fm bulky men whom u think can injure u during such physically hatapai wala task ..pehle decide karo kaunsa card khelna hai ..

Sid was wrong in not apologising to mahira here but unka waise bhi chattis ka akda hai and mahira sort of equalised it with her colourful abuses ..

Absolutely !!! You have to decide what card you will play with . You cant conveniently change according to what suits you . And apologise dono me se koi nahi karega . In fact where verbal fights are concerned mahira is on equal terms .

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

Please don't do this!!! Empower your daughter!! We need strong women...they are after all the mothers of next generation. 

I tell my daughter give it back bindaaas...I am there behind you. 

Dear I have a very empowered daughter . But never will I tell her to go and get entangled with a stranger who she doesnot even like !!!!! I will tell her to stay away , 

Strength she can use where it help her in her growth . 

Sid and mahira are  strangers playing a game which will last for two months !!!!! Why show your strength when you yourself have to sit and cry later that I am weak ???? 

In fact mahira was trying to use it somewhere to her advantage !!!! Tu toh gaya !!!! That limp !!! i would never ever want my daughter to be weak enough to try and stub a man thru girl card . never !!!

Edited by Meenakshi-rg - 4 years ago
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Nope I felt a generalisation. You didn't.....fair enough. Let's agree to disagree on dt.

I wouldn't back down myself. My parents hvnt taught me dt and I won't teach any girl dt. 

No , dont get into unnecessary fights with people who dont matter !!! Reserve your strength for better things !!!