Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

It was wrong because it went against rashmi. That was a game for individual self. Yahan koi charity game toh hai nahi ki khud ko sacrifice karo. Everyone came here to win. So in that context that move went wrong. 

The show is also about connection.....BB and the host kept emphasing on dt and Mahira made a strong connection on day 1 itself. So according to their own rules she very much deserved it.

Also it is upto Rashmi what she chooses. She had no regrets on being eliminated for dt either.......bcz she made dt decision. Salman and BB can't dictate their choices .

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

I agree it's a game and everyone has to play on equal grounds and Mahira should not hv expected ki Sid chod dega. Wo kyun chodega??? 

Fine Salman told her this. But then he contradicted his own statements saying.....wo aggression Hain....aap mat jao. Ladkon ko Jane do.....jyada se jyada ek dusre ko marengešŸ¤”. This isn't promoting gender equality either

Another thing is Sid himself told he knew Mahira would fall and did it anyway. Chalo wo bhi thik......but ek Baar puchna ya sorry bolna toh banta hai.....courtesy ke liye hi Sahi.

@Red - Salman didn't contradict his statement... Mahira implied that she is a girl and weak... Siddharth is a man and strong... If she feels that she is weak then she should have let men, who she thinks are strong take the bag... Why was her expectations from a player from opposite team? 

Mahira's strategy and argument was Siddharth quitting because she is a girl... That's not equality. If one is in the game then don't expect the opponent to back down because of your gender... If he doesn't... He is not wrong... If she wanted her team to win then she should have strategically sent someone she thinks is strong enough to tackle Siddharth... Be it a man or woman

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

The show is also about connection.....BB and the host kept emphasing on dt and Mahira made a strong connection on day 1 itself. So according to their own rules she very much deserved it.

Also it is upto Rashmi what she chooses. She had no regrets on being eliminated for dt either.......bcz she made dt decision. Salman and BB can't dictate their choices .

I absolutely agree. Game wise and strategy wise mahira was way better than both rashmi and debolina. she ruined their game with that one masterstroke completely . 

Rashmi I am sorry has completely tarnished her image in my mind. Wont comment on her !!!!

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaznin

Problem with Mahira is she wants to play in equal footing with man but as soon as she gets hurt she starts playing women card

She was like "Mai kyu chorti aap chor dete"šŸ¤£

But the question is why should he leave..he also wants to win like u n he doesn't fear getting hurt ..it's u who will get hurt

Exactly . If you feel you are equal , think in equal terms in all aspects !!!! Dont be conveniently choosy !!!

WhtsinAname thumbnail

Bilkul banta hai sorry. But from what I saw at that moment the heat of the task was on and all of it happenned very fast. Anyway sorry bantaa tha even if later. But the kind of venom they spew against each other  would you expect a sorry from any side ever ???? Sid gira hota toh probably mahira would have clapped. 

About salman ,he said this after she said wo man hai ,main girl hoon.wo strong hai . That is when he said ki in that situation dont go near him. She played the girl card and he supported that . 

I think today salman was also trying to say that all of them are helping sud get footage. Its all sid ,sid ,sid . Only paras understood that. 

Ek toh Sid himself explained how he knew Mahira would fall. And you know why Mahira fell dt way ? Because he didn't jerk it say from her hands.......... He did it in an arc and she flung. Anyways I can accept dt as part of game. Tehseen had hit Himanshi too.....but he apologized in the task itself. And Jo Mahira kare wohi Sid bhi kare ......yeh zaroori toh nai.

Nope he said Shukla is by nature aggressive and you all know dt ......so don't go near an aggressive person . Very much generalised.

Last point : Wo toh apna apna perspective hai. I saw the host putting down everyone else's confidence just to boost one person's.

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

@Red - Salman didn't contradict his statement... Mahira implied that she is a girl and weak... Siddharth is a man and strong... If she feels that she is weak then she should have let men, who she thinks are strong take the bag... Why was her expectations from a player from opposite team? 

Mahira's strategy and argument was Siddharth quitting because she is a girl... That's not equality. If one is in the game then don't expect the opponent to back down because of your gender... If he doesn't... He is not wrong... If she wanted her team to win then she should have strategically sent someone she thinks is strong enough to tackle Siddharth... Be it a man or woman

Absolutely !! This whole forum is going ballistic over how gender equallity is not maintained . My point is Mahira  was the one who destroyed that equality !! Not salman !!!! 

When it didnot work out for her she said I am a girl !!!!!! 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

exactly...and its not that just Mahira fell....Sid also fell when Paras snatched the bag from him.....BB ke task he itne stupid hain ki koi kya kare...ab these people have entered BB...toh task toh karna he hai.

WhtsinAname thumbnail

Salman used tthe deserving word in context of votes that each candidate got probably . 

Otherwise strategy wise mahira overshadowed rashmi and debolina both . she ruined their game in that one stroke. 

He keeps putting her down every wkw episodes. It's not vote related. He doesn't like her....it's very clear.

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Ek toh Sid himself explained how he knew Mahira would fall. And you know why Mahira fell dt way ? Because he didn't jerk it say from her hands.......... He did it in an arc and she flung. Anyways I can accept dt as part of game. Tehseen had hit Himanshi too.....but he apologized in the task itself. And Jo Mahira kare wohi Sid bhi kare ......yeh zaroori toh nai.

Nope he said Shukla is by nature aggressive and you all know dt ......so don't go near an aggressive person . Very much generalised.

Last point : Wo toh apna apna perspective hai. I saw the host putting down everyone else's confidence just to boost one person's.

He was in fact pointing out that create content of your own !!!! All of you just dont run after sid and his aggression for footage !!! Its making a hero out of him !!! That call from gautam gulaati ??? Wasnt that hint enough to housemates that learn to ignore sid !!!! Dont give him so much footage that he covers the entire episode !!!

WhtsinAname thumbnail

I am not arguing about what Mahira said and what she did not. Let's say I agree dt Mahira was wrong.

But Salman didn't say ......aapko problem hai toh aap mat jao unke paas......he said it in a very general term......if a guy is aggressive .....let guys deal wid him.....girls should back down.

You may not see it dt way but that's exactly how it sounded to me.